PDA

View Full Version : A little newbie to SL PvP

XghostzX
04-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Hey guys, uhm, I don't play star legends. I've been with PL since like may 2010, pvping with all my buds end game level. We talk on forums here about top PvPers and what not. I don't know any of the SL community, anyone want to let me know who are the top PvPers end game for all classes? :D

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 08:03 PM
The leaderboards speak for themselves.
Vengeance and devils reapers I hear good things about.

XghostzX
04-03-2012, 08:06 PM
The leaderboards speak for themselves.
Vengeance and devils reapers I hear good things about.

Leader boards mean nothing to me. Sometimes leader boards just show who play the most. It's the players with most skill and technique.

Maybe I'm wrong, but in PL the LB's surely mean nothing.

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Meh, yeah I see where youre coming from,
But the people who play the most are also the best at pvp here.
The only way to get better is to fight Auronn and them on the board.

It is pretty simple though, once you get the hang of it you'll be one of the best too.

XghostzX
04-03-2012, 08:20 PM

It is pretty simple though, once you get the hang of it you'll be one of the best too.

Ha aight, respectable. Yeah I know what you mean for sure, there's a ton of boosters in PL is all.

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Oh oh, yeah we haven't had boosters just yet, not to my knowledge.
Ha ha I really don't know who are the most active pvpers these days are though tbh.
The pvp here is too proper, and small for my taste lol.

Sryyoulose
04-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Let me show you

Engineer = Failure except in a rare FFA
Operative = Best until level 20
Commando = Dominates rest of game.

birdmasta
04-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Let me show you

Engineer = Failure except in a rare FFA
Operative = Best until level 20
Commando = Dominates rest of game.

disagree...op is actually best class it just gets harder in end. best commando hmm...boejangles ive heard good stuff about him. ghost if u gonna play this game ill help ur 15 op if u make one!!!

Ardon
04-03-2012, 11:11 PM
I haven't pvp'd in a while, haven't even logged into sl for a while either. But from the last time I was on the PvP scene was pretty small, just a handful of skilled people and the rest were kinda meh. Top pvpers were me, javiermadriz, Apollo, aurron, hellcharger, boejangles, and some others I've forgotten. Not sure how it is now after some of the PvP changes that were made. I might drop in an see how it's changed and if there are actually people who ppv and not just stand around talking lol

Sent from my Gummy_DX

stophatin
04-09-2012, 06:09 PM
disagree...op is actually best class it just gets harder in end. best commando hmm...boejangles ive heard good stuff about him. ghost if u gonna play this game ill help ur 15 op if u make one!!!

hlp me, my twink kdr sucks cuz my build and tactics lolol. if u hlpme, ill pm u my twinks name. only my closest friends know my twink.

stophatin
04-09-2012, 06:10 PM
SHOUTOUT! WHOEVER IS A CUSTOM COMMANDO, ADD XNEWLIFEX hehe i wanna test myself

Cero
04-10-2012, 01:42 PM
not just stand around talking lol

Sent from my Gummy_DX

Ahhh, *prays for a Dodge* "Nooo, Good Fight T_T"

SL Best PvP*er history

Comando - Boe > Hellchargers , Raozuzacil , Aoko, Krattos, Agentman, Siri > Angelzassasin , LordFrost , Caaap , Bozack , Javi(Javiermadriz) , Poofypants , Rederk( and some of <Devil Repears>)

Engineer - Morfic ,Bene , Akfury > Kawi , Bigbangtheory(BBT), Dorko > markymark > asi-something > add others later.

Operative - Kanozaki , Ardon , Apollo , Joeybats > Auronn, Chinesekid ,Slothera , Jush , Mrsberry , SecretAgent , TheDork, Wooten , Spartanzzz , Operatives , Tarja , Lolforever( lolf of bread:P), Gisonsalt (auronn's young padawan.)

some of them are now extinct, endangered.and others are still keep on fighting :P

----------------------
this is just my own. from what i saw .
huge chance that i miss some of the good ones.

iAmPain
04-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Oooh. nice to see :banana:2 of my toons:banana: are up there named as one of the SL :banana:best:banana: pvpers History. Woot Woot.ty for mentioning lol..oh and um, let me guess, the green highlighted ones are the one u dnt know do u? :)

Paar
04-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Not to brag but I know my way around Twink Ops 15-20. I made a blog guide for L.15 Pvp Operative if ya wanna check it out. Add XxPaarxX in game to see me in action or my main XPaarX.

Cero
04-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Oooh. nice to see :banana:2 of my toons:banana: are up there named as one of the SL :banana:best:banana: pvpers History. Woot Woot.ty for mentioning lol..oh and um, let me guess, the green highlighted ones are the one u dnt know do u? :)

the name on highlights are the beast from the early pvp,

@ paar, sorry i dont do twink pvp. and the Topic starter ask for End game pvp*ers :)

birdmasta
04-10-2012, 07:34 PM
hlp me, my twink kdr sucks cuz my build and tactics lolol. if u hlpme, ill pm u my twinks name. only my closest friends know my twink.

hehe im new but pretty good at 15 i have beat and tied ccbasher (he says he ties for the best and i believe him since he a hella good kiter) add me read my sig for my 15 op

iAmPain
04-10-2012, 09:55 PM
the earliest of the early as in? now i get it... no offence some arent as good as before ..so thats why u highlighted em, to show that they the best when pvp was just developing and ppl are just starting to realize which was which and what is to what. good job. id like u to make a list of the all time best pvpers for all class lol. i wanna see more, and make the list up to date :loyal: cus thats gona be awesome..

Ardon
04-10-2012, 10:00 PM
the earliest of the early as in? now i get it... no offence some arent as good as before ..so thats why u highlighted em, to show that they the best when pvp was just developing and ppl are just starting to realize which was which and what is to what. good job. id like u to make a list of the all time best pvpers for all class lol. i wanna see more, and make the list up to date :loyal: cus thats gona be awesome..

Well me and some of those guys Scotch highlighted in green kinda quit SL before the pvp bugs were fixed.

So about a month ago.

I actually logged in today and pvp is not that much different, a bit different but still the same. Im sure the guys in green would own if they came back.

Sent from my CM9 powered Droid X

Rittik
04-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Guys according to me Engineers are not bad at low levels atleast till lv30..i have a lv20 engineer She pwnies most of the Comms and Ops ofcourse Ops who know what they are doing always beat me ...but still Engineer is a class who should get some respect :)

~Rik[Rittik]

Trollee
04-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Oh oh, yeah we haven't had boosters just yet, not to my knowledge.
Ha ha I really don't know who are the most active pvpers these days are though tbh.
The pvp here is too proper, and small for my taste lol.

Unfortunately there is a LOT of boosting in SL already.. I won't name any names but many of the PvP-kills leaderboard players have boosted at some stage... :"[

javier995
04-11-2012, 03:40 AM
hehe im new but pretty good at 15 i have beat and tied ccbasher (he says he ties for the best and i believe him since he a hella good kiter) add me read my sig for my 15 op

Lmao!!!!!!! Ccbasher is FAR from the best ahaha! He doesn't even come close to killing my Twink (; then again I rarely die;D

birdmasta
04-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Lmao!!!!!!! Ccbasher is FAR from the best ahaha! He doesn't even come close to killing my Twink (; then again I rarely die;D

i wanna vs u... add boomasta

Seiyen
04-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Lol u guys forgot me :-D

javier995
04-13-2012, 01:26 PM
i wanna vs u... add boomasta

Sure why not! Give me a specific date and time.

gison
04-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Boooo!!!!u didnt put me there :(

akfury
04-15-2012, 05:40 PM
haha gisonsalt just told me about this i feel awesome (im in green color) xD

Hellcurse
05-17-2012, 05:16 AM
i think auronn quit he hasnt played for over a month