PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Contest 04/03/2012 Results

Delphina
04-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Tonight's question was: Since all vampires have an awesome wardrobe; what would be your signature outfit and why (in 140 characters)? GO!

We'd like to congratulate the following people for winning tonight's Twitter contest:

@apalone510
The classic Count Dracula fit. Because it can work as a shield off lights, and I can also hide in the darkness if I cover up!

@KelleyDevin
My look would be like a Spartan from halo with black armor and flames and words that say Dark Legends on top of the helmet

@MPonoski
My outfit would be a set of black biker leathers, with red trim knee high boots & mirrored visor on helmet & a Harley Davidson.

morfic
04-04-2012, 11:22 AM
For fun, here's some of my other entries:

Anger born from solitude. Desire born from the purity of your blood. And the death that follows me.... THAT is my wardrobe.

Fear, gloom and despair are the garments I wear into battle. I need no aesthetics to perform my function.. to rule these lands.

Blood stains my skin from fallen enemies. Their flesh hangs in tatters around my body. Their anguish.. is my wardrobe. Fear me.

My cloak: dark as the despair in your heart. My gloves: coated in the blood of enemies.My whole being screams woe.

I'd like to see some of the other entries as well.

Comndmagician
04-04-2012, 11:39 AM
My entry was simple minded... i would wear jeans,vest and a trench coat....jeans and vest just to be comftrable and heres the good part..
I would hide ninja stars, knifes, blades,guns, gatlic bombs and my favorite a uchigatana (blessed with holly water :) )