PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with STS...

Taipan
04-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Each market (iOS, Android, Chrome) has their own rating system. The game will be rated Mature.
STS,
You guys advertise DL to all of your fans, and other people who haven't even played before. One day name reservation comes out and you guys just don't tell us it'll be 17+ just to get money. Literally everyone I know in game is excited about your new game, and most have reserved their names. I was super excited about the game, and might have bought $50 of platinum when it came out. Now you guys are almost saying "It'll be rated 17+, and btw, thanks for the money, ppl under 17". I don't know what STS is going to do next with the games, but I'm really disappointed with you guys. You should've said that it would be 17+ when you released name reservation, but nope, you guys wanted the money. Thanks for the disappointment (of not getting to play the game, and lost trust in STS).
Sincerely,
Taipan

Ardon
04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
No one told you to buy a name.
Never jump to conclusions, always know what you're getting into.

Ask for a refund if it bothers you that much.

Sent from my Gummy_DX

Zaltiar
04-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Actually they have been, or at least hinting the fact that it would he a mature game. Even the trailer for the game was limited to 18+. I'm sure if you email support (as always.) They'll be happy to assist you,
Or you can just wait till you're old enough ;)

Elyseon
04-03-2012, 11:07 PM
If u think its STS's fault for u buying a reservation for a game that didnt even have a picture of the game play out?

"It'll be rated 17+, and btw, thanks for the money, ppl under 17".dont you mean parents of those under 17, i know not in every case but the vast majority

Taipan
04-03-2012, 11:24 PM
No one told you to buy a name.
Never jump to conclusions, always know what you're getting into.

Ask for a refund if it bothers you that much.

Sent from my Gummy_DX
I know that no one told me to buy a name.

Actually they have been, or at least hinting the fact that it would he a mature game. Even the trailer for the game was limited to 18+. I'm sure if you email support (as always.) They'll be happy to assist you,
Or you can just wait till you're old enough ;)
Yes, you are right there. But they had only said it once or twice when name reservation came out.

If u think its STS's fault for u buying a reservation for a game that didnt even have a picture of the game play out?

dont you mean parents of those under 17, i know not in every case but the vast majority
I never said or thought that I thought it was their fault.

Elyseon
04-03-2012, 11:30 PM
I never said or thought that I thought it was their fault.
So who is this address to/at?

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Hum hum I'm sorry Taipan.
These situations suck.
Hope things get worked out soon for you.
You are one of the few I'd like to play DL with that can't.
Don't worry SL will always be our main game,
Things will eventually get better there.
SP is looking good.

razerfingers
04-03-2012, 11:41 PM
If you're so obligated to play you can do what im gonna do(no it doesnt require me faking my age) merly getting parental consent to download and play it never says thats against ToS am i wrong? If i am well my bad luck i spent 20plat on a game i cant plat for 1-2 years but still no need to rant on forums you could have easily sent an email to STS and avoided the trolls and flamewars with postikg this thread /end 2cents

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Taipan
04-03-2012, 11:45 PM
So who is this address to/at?
If you read the title, it says "Unhappy with STS..." not "STS MADE ME BUY NAME RESERVATION".
And btw, I don't wanna get into a flame war.

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 11:47 PM
If you're so obligated to play you can do what im gonna do(no it doesnt require me faking my age) merly getting parental consent to download and play it never says thats against ToS am i wrong? If i am well my bad luck i spent 20plat on a game i cant plat for 1-2 years but still no need to rant on forums you could have easily sent an email to STS and avoided the trolls and flamewars with postikg this thread /end 2cents

True true, very true.
Console(xbox, ps3, etc.) mature games can be played by the ones who get their parents concent.
So I don't see why this should be much different.

Lowlyspy
04-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Yay more whining about the game rating, just what I wanted to brighten up my evening.

razerfingers
04-03-2012, 11:52 PM
True true, very true.
Console(xbox, ps3, etc.) mature games can be played by the ones who get their parents concent.
So I don't see why this should be much different.

Im glad you knew what i was talking about :) and yeah it shouldnt be any diffrent imo

Taipan
04-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Taipan is now leaving the thread.

Commanderkeen
04-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Sorry to hear that Taipan I'm pretty sure if you pm support (support@spacetimestudios.com) they will be glad to help you through this. As of this thread there's really no need for this if you ever have a problem stop, think, then post it will save you a lot of trolls and flames.

razerfingers
04-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Sorry to hear that Taipan I'm pretty sure if you pm support (support@spacetimestudios.com) they will be glad to help you through this. As of this thread there's really no need for this if you ever have a problem stop, think, then post it will save you a lot of trolls and flames.

I ninja'd you :P

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Taipannnnnnnn<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Smile : )

razerfingers
04-04-2012, 12:18 AM

:)

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Tai tai is my buddy : )

What is said is said lets just leave it be.(to the future posters)

Taipan
04-04-2012, 12:42 AM

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/Taipan714/fb79a116.jpg

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 12:47 AM
There it is! :D

Seiyen
04-04-2012, 01:51 AM
Lol who knows u r 60+ or 17+ or 3+,keep it secret buddy :-D
Age requirement is nothin,i've been playing violent games like max payne,cod,mortal combat when i was 3,no worries dude :-))

Taipan
04-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Age requirement is nothin,i've been playing violent games like max payne,cod,mortal combat when i was 3,no worries dude :-))
Lol

adis
04-04-2012, 05:08 AM
Yup he is right. As long as you can control yourself to not be violent in real life.

*Zero*
04-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Ok i know for a fact that the game was gonna have a mature rating from all the blood and thats been atleast 2-3 weeks.
I dont think sts should be the blame tho. I think they have ran into a snag as Amazon App Store isnt in the list anymore from the new video. We all want DL as much as you do.