PDA

View Full Version : Sacking damage reduction??

trueido
11-25-2020, 04:11 PM
many people don't know exactly how it works..
so damage reduction is a special bonus that only ur highest damage reduction take place.

for example if u use damage reduction elix, and heroic fatima (with 20% dmg reduction which doesnt stack) you don't get 45% damage reduction, u get 25% since the 25% is the highest.

but lately there are in the game some "stacking damage reduction" bonuses.
so some people say that if u get 95% damage reduction from glow AA (first sec) and u use like Arcanite Arie AA (15% dmg reduction which stacks) so u basically have 110% damage reduction so u take no damage.
but after some testing, I don't believe that is true..

I believe that for example, if u use glow AA, and u have 95% damage reduction in the first second so u take 5% of the damage (with max armor ofc) and if u combine it with arc arie AA I believe that Arie AA 15% stacking will remove 15% of the remaining 5% damage. which means u will always take some damage as long as u have the highest buff of damage reduction is under 100%.

I wanna get a confirmation from one of the devs about this, if anyone has an additional info please share, TY.

Nexior
11-25-2020, 04:36 PM
Like everythink have cap i guess 95% for reduction , u cant have 100%dmg redu or 100%crit bcs it isnt make sense for mechanics game

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Skolking
11-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Like everythink have cap i guess 95% for reduction , u cant have 100%dmg redu or 100%crit bcs it isnt make sense for mechanics game

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

100% crit is possible encryptions did a video of it, every attack was a critical hit. I don't think shield pets as stack with each other, only glowstick plus arcanite precious hb would stack
And for damage reduction, does arcanite precious 25% damage reduction(stacking) stack with mage shield or jugg?

Midgard_papa
11-25-2020, 06:19 PM
100% crit is possible encryptions did a video of it, every attack was a critical hit. I don't think shield pets as stack with each other, only glowstick plus arcanite precious hb would stack
And for damage reduction, does arcanite precious 25% damage reduction(stacking) stack with mage shield or jugg?Arc are aa + arc precious

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-25-2020, 08:16 PM
- Damage reduction (stacking) sources will add their amounts to one another. E.g Arc Precious HB + Arie AA results to 40% dmg reduction

- Damage reduction and damage reduction (stacking) are multiplicatively added. E.g Nekro + Arc precious results to (0.6)*(0.75)

- Armor, damage reduction and damage reduction (stacking) all multiplicatively add.

Lets say you'd be hit for 100 dmg with 80% armor related sources, Nekro AA and Arc Precious hb, you'll receive 100(0.2)(0.6)(0.75) = 9 dmg

(did tests ofc)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

worshipped
11-26-2020, 01:13 AM
- Damage reduction (stacking) sources will add their amounts to one another. E.g Arc Precious HB + Arie AA results to 40% dmg reduction

- Damage reduction and damage reduction (stacking) are multiplicatively added. E.g Nekro + Arc precious results to (0.6)*(0.75)

- Armor, damage reduction and damage reduction (stacking) all multiplicatively add.

Lets say you'd be hit for 100 dmg with 80% armor related sources, Nekro AA and Arc Precious hb, you'll receive 100(0.2)(0.6)(0.75) = 9 dmg

(did tests ofc)

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIm pretty sure dmg reduction works like this . I think a moderator said that this is true dont know for sure tho.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-26-2020, 01:16 AM
Im pretty sure dmg reduction works like this . I think a moderator said that this is true dont know for sure tho.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk227403
This is the only official response regarding stacking behavior with the influence of armor and dmg reduction.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

worshipped
11-26-2020, 01:18 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYep it seems so [emoji14]

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk