PDA

View Full Version : Devs lock threads too frequently

Hadec
11-26-2020, 07:57 AM
I really think devs lock threads way too easy last couple months ... There is people who they dont use brain, yes , still first time in years i see so many closed threads by devs... Its really bad imo... This is not by any chance any attack to devs just an opinion..How do you feel about this guys?

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-26-2020, 08:00 AM
Well, the amount of threads that deserve to be closed is also significantly higher the last couple of months, if not years.
So im not sure where the problem here lies.
The closing of traders market threads is simply enforcing rules set long ago.
Imo its good to see devs start giving more attention to the forums so it doesnt turn into an absolute moshpit

Arachnophobik
11-26-2020, 08:00 AM
In before this thread is locked

Oakmaiden
11-26-2020, 08:01 AM
I think the opposite. Some topics are just repetitive and serve no purpose. Others get hi jacked by trolls.

Scll
11-26-2020, 08:04 AM
Cinco *locks this thread*

Cinco
11-26-2020, 08:06 AM
Players know why their threads are locked - and why they get banned if they continue breaking the rules... and what will happen to their goods if that doesn’t dissuade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glitory
11-26-2020, 08:09 AM
Players know why their threads are locked - and why they get banned if they continue breaking the rules... and what will happen to their goods if that doesn’t dissuade.

I don’t know why my thread got locked and none of the devs have replied to it.

Cinco
11-26-2020, 08:13 AM
I don’t know why my thread got locked and none of the devs have replied to it.

I have no idea what thread you’re talking about so it could be for a variety of reasons.

glitory
11-26-2020, 08:14 AM
I have no idea what thread you’re talking about so it could be for a variety of reasons.

Nope. There’s no reasons for it. It’s my latest thread that is about ranked honor pvp I have also sent you a pm on it and you simply ignored it

Cinco
11-26-2020, 08:20 AM
Nope. There’s no reasons for it. It’s my latest thread that is about ranked honor pvp I have also sent you a pm on it and you simply ignored it

What is the content? What was your question?

Spooked
11-26-2020, 08:22 AM

Maybe for the bumping and tagging of devs for no valid reason?

glitory
11-26-2020, 08:25 AM
What is the content? What was your question?

I have already mentioned it in my thread that got locked for no reason and without even replying.

glitory
11-26-2020, 08:28 AM
Maybe for the bumping and tagging of devs for no valid reason?

I bumped twice and it wasn’t on the same day. And how tagging of devs for no valid reasons? Maybe I tagged the devs so they can reply to my thread ? Maybe ?

Spooked
11-26-2020, 08:31 AM
I bumped twice and it wasn’t on the same day. And how tagging of devs for no valid reasons? Maybe I tagged the devs so they can reply to my thread ? Maybe ?

Are you also the type of person to send a bunch of question marks every few hours when someone doesnt reply to your dm?
If you tag the devs and they dont respond, its very probable its either because theyre busy or have already seen it

glitory
11-26-2020, 08:35 AM
Are you also the type of person to send a bunch of question marks every few hours when someone doesnt reply to your dm?
If you tag the devs and they dont respond, its very probable its either because theyre busy or have already seen it

Every few hours ? Nah buddy your mistaken me with someone else. If you haven’t seen my thread then please don’t stick your nose in it.
Thanks.

Spooked
11-26-2020, 08:41 AM
Every few hours ? Nah buddy your mistaken me with someone else. If you haven’t seen my thread then please don’t stick your nose in it.
Thanks.

I think you have to pick up your school books again and flip to the page about comprehensive reading.
Youre quoting an analogy, its there for reference to make a point.
Regardless, my point still stands and i am very certain the reasons i mentioned before are what got your post locked

glitory
11-26-2020, 08:47 AM
I think you have to pick up your school books again and flip to the page about comprehensive reading.
Youre quoting an analogy, its there for reference to make a point.
Regardless, my point still stands and i am very certain the reasons i mentioned before are what got your post locked

I’m quoting an analogy yes. But you brought up stuff that ain't true i haven't broke the rule on my thread I didn’t bump more than once a day or kept tagging the devs.
You can have a look on my latest thread.

Cinco
11-26-2020, 08:50 AM

Spamming developer inboxes will get your thread locked (and your account banned). Speaking of which...

Spooked
11-26-2020, 08:58 AM
I’m quoting an analogy yes. But you brought up stuff that ain't true i haven't broke the rule on my thread I didn’t bump more than once a day or kept tagging the devs.

Judging by what cinco said i was close enough
And yes upon taking a second look you mentioned a dev twice, that’s still more than the 1 time that would be logically required.

Saint Jaffo
11-26-2020, 09:12 AM
@glitory I read your thread and it gave me some vibes that made me think you want those changes you mentioned to be added immediatly. That's not how things work. If you are giving some suggestions for the Ranked Honor PvP map, you should post it in the right section. "AL Suggestions and Feedback". You first tagged Cinco and Futumsh, later on you tagged Cinco again (I'm lazy enough to check the times between). Calm down, they read all the threads to check if the rules are being followed or not. They will read yours eventually. They can't just fix all things that players report at the same time, they have a schedule and they are developing other things, just relax.

IExposedYou
11-26-2020, 09:14 AM

I believe there is no reason for us to tag devs in threads more than once.
They check every single thread already, see market.
And pretty sure they consider everything we have to say. But they may not reply to it for whatever reason. It would be good if they do but they are not obligated too.