PDA

View Full Version : I think I may of just found out iOS Dark Legends release infomation!

Skeletonlord
04-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Heya guys,

Prior to this website,

http://www.148apps.com/news/dark-legends-release-window-specific-details-emerge/

The following quote is said:

"It’s also going to be available for Android, Google Chrome and (of course) iOS users right from the get-go."

I think, correct me if I am wrong, but the part "iOS users right from the get-go" means that the game will be available on iOS devices the day the game is launched. I cant be 100% sure, but that is what I think.

StompArtist
04-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Good thinking Skelly!

Commanderkeen
04-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Nice find but the article is also from Jan 26 2012 and their still saying its releasing first Q this year.

Lowlyspy
04-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Judging by the "(of course)", seems like sarcasm to me. Yay more rumors getting started! (see the sarcasm there?)

*Zero*
04-04-2012, 10:33 AM
I think I found Jimmy Hoffa's grave site and in his grave was the release date for DL. It said "Coming Soon".

Ardon
04-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Why more of these posts??
C'mon just wait til the devs release actual info. All these threads are just pointless and add fire to the flames

Sent from my Gummy_DX

Elyseon
04-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Oh somewhere it also said that the game would be released the end of march at the latest, and that it would have a Kindle Fire exclusive beta

I think i may just wait for it to come out to be sure...

*Zero*
04-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Also from th new video at the end Amazon App store has disappeared from the list Which makes me.believe kindle fire exclusive is not gonna happen.

Hankomachos
04-04-2012, 11:36 AM
After many experiments, and arithmetical equations; I've come to this conclusion: It comes out when it's gonna come out. :P

OvigorothO
04-04-2012, 11:39 AM
After many experiments, and arithmetical equations; I've come to this conclusion: It comes out when it's gonna come out. :P

amen

Elyseon
04-04-2012, 11:41 AM

Wow how did u figure that?

...does it relate to the 16th theory of spacial relativity? Cuz thats what i was lookin into

Hankomachos
04-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Wow how did u figure that?

...does it relate to the 16th theory of spacial relativity? Cuz thats what i was lookin into

No... No... I just placed a few CDs in the microwave, smashed my head off of the toilet, and then tapped my heels 3 times; and then it came to me!

Carth
04-04-2012, 11:54 AM

amen
Amen to your "amen".

Guys, we will receive information about DL's exact release date or timeframe and what it's coming to first when the time comes. Find something else to do, like paint a wall, watch it dry, paint over it again, and watch that second layer dry. Repeat multiple times until DL is off your mind.

Elyseon
04-04-2012, 11:56 AM
No... No... I just placed a few CDs in the microwave, smashed my head off of the toilet, and then tapped my heels 3 times; and then it came to me!

Ill have to look into that method, seems highly effective

Skeletonlord
04-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Be sure to check out

http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/mobile-apps/?ref=sv_mas_2 regular. This is the new releases part of the amazon app store!

ArtStar
04-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Hummm.

WoundedEagle
04-04-2012, 03:43 PM
That article doesn't matter.... Apple won't let anyone out beta material in their app store, and it would be a bad move for STS to run it on jailbreak, which they won't do.

Skeletonlord
04-04-2012, 03:46 PM
That article doesn't matter.... Apple won't let anyone out beta material in their app store, and it would be a bad move for STS to run it on jailbreak, which they won't do.

I don't think there will be a beta as the game is progressing. Spacetime Studios did promise a 2 week "kindle fire" beta, and by the looks of things i don't think that will be happening. Even if it does, iOS users should have the game before May.

WoundedEagle
04-04-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't think there will be a beta as the game is progressing. Spacetime Studios did promise a 2 week "kindle fire" beta, and by the looks of things i don't think that will be happening. Even if it does, iOS users should have the game before May.

Correct. We should have asked JustG last night...

Skeletonlord
04-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Justg was in game? I saw Delphina in game earlier briefly (first chance at seeing Delphina), and Sam as well came on as soon as the update was let out.

Apparently, a lot of the devs were in game last night, is that true?

I think that article is saying the right thing, and if I am right that the quote means iOS users get it at start of launch, then there won't be a closed beta will there? iOS don't even allow betas so how would it work this way?

Elyseon
04-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Unless the article was written by apple it is not an authoritative enough source to know the release for apple, it may have the app sent to andriod and iOS together but since apple likes to take its time to approve apps, no one knows

Skeletonlord
04-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I think it will end up that Spacetime send Dark Legends to Apple for Approval, they will put it up in App Store, then they will contact Android developers, and they will put it up in there store.

n00b13st
04-04-2012, 08:01 PM
For what a guess is worth, I think STS may be working toward a coordinated release of a highly polished product - a higher level of bug free, smooth and slick. I would expect that would catapult them to the next level of their success in a way that tentative, "limited beta followed by Android general beta followed by general release including iOs/etc." doesn't do (and I think they'd think this way too.)

I have to agree with all the folks saying "we'll get there when we get there". If I'm right in my guess about STS wanting the spectacular "all platforms" release effect then nothing will be decided about the release date until STS is finished coding/testing and Apple has accepted the app.