View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

Overbear
11-27-2020, 11:35 AM
I'm thankful for my friends ingame who've shown me how good the internet can be :)

How about you?

Silentkill
11-27-2020, 11:42 AM
I’m thankful that I have finally after years found the correct balance of playtime, and that I only play this game for fun now. It’s so much more enjoyable for me

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-27-2020, 11:43 AM
I'm thankful for my friends ingame who've shown me how good the internet can be :)

How about you?If about AL.. The devs did an excellent job for Al's endgame compared to other mmorpg's.. I've been crazy on mmorpg since 2012 and from 2012-2018 tried heck tonne of mmo's..But nothing beats AL in its endgame and most og players don't quit it forever.. Mb they take a break and will be back after a while.. Even if the said they'll never play again... including myself.
#feelsgoodman

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

BaronB
11-27-2020, 11:49 AM
Nice thread!

Im thankful im still alive and walking more than anything >.< XD

1 <3

picklewickles
11-27-2020, 11:52 AM

How about you?i'm thankful to my self for stopping with giving away gold

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
11-27-2020, 12:01 PM
I'm thankful to the guy who made chocolate

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Neverr
11-27-2020, 12:23 PM
For irl: I'm thankful for still being alive and for paving a new road in my life, one with little or no drama inside.

For in game: I'm thankful for the devs for the constant event and new things they bring (even if recolor) and for the old friends i've reunited with. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-27-2020, 01:07 PM
Im thankful for the fact everyone i truly care about are still doing fine.
And thankful i didnt fatally hit that 7th grader this morning because he couldnt look before crossing a road 2 metres in diameter.

omg_its_Amy
11-27-2020, 01:19 PM
For irl: I'm thankful for still being alive and for paving a new road in my life, one with little or no drama inside.

For in game: I'm thankful for the devs for the constant event and new things they bring (even if recolor) and for the old friends i've reunited with. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkI'm glad u dumped the trashes out of ur life [emoji3526]

I'm thankful for a lot of things and being "reunited" with the one i missed for so long is one of the sweetest things which happened to me this yr.

Ofc there were some changes cuz of Corona but only for the better.

I'm very thankful my family, friends and me are fine, rly the most important thing.

I'm grateful for my job and the awsome boss I got.

If it's about game, there are some Ppl I'm rly thankful that I met them.
Finally found a guild which giving me a feeling of being home, which I never had before.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-27-2020, 01:37 PM
I am very thankful Traitorous Trump is no longer president. Am very hopeful for a better year worldwide in 2021.

Luciiiiiiifer
11-27-2020, 01:48 PM
Im thankful that god blessed me with taking out the trash (the bad) in my life. Life too simple to be worried about simple things. Also thankful i did the divorce i did that i chose to do for my own good. The best choice i made in my life was this. Also thankful my guild is doing so great i rid the biggest of issues that i encountered and i found the source. I learned to let go of things out of my power and empower myself with the things that love me and not tell your business trying to detail and lie about it to force people to change how they feel towards you because its fun for them. I am so thankful god rid scammers out of my guild because the worst thing i did was protect one not knowing and feeling sorry because i have a great heart. I am so thankful my irl family is together and i love the fact i can play a game with them (not all of them like games) but can construct a guild to a lvl where my family is involved and we grow the guild together and my guild is so much better. I love my life right now its become way better and i dont regret all i have done and accomplished.

Neverr
11-27-2020, 01:58 PM
I'm glad u dumped the trashes out of ur life [emoji3526]

I'm thankful for a lot of things and being "reunited" with the one i missed for so long is one of the sweetest things which happened to me this yr.

Ofc there were some changes cuz of Corona but only for the better.

I'm very thankful my family, friends and me are fine, rly the most important thing.

I'm grateful for my job and the awsome boss I got.

If it's about game, there are some Ppl I'm rly thankful that I met them.
Finally found a guild which giving me a feeling of being home, which I never had before.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit TapatalkMwuah [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Overbear
11-27-2020, 02:30 PM
i'm thankful to my self for stopping with giving away gold

Hehehe, I still got the arcanite dreambot you gave me. Will never forget it, god bless!

Verbie
11-27-2020, 02:36 PM
I'm thankful I haven't been slaughtered like my ancestors.:biggrin:

picklewickles
11-27-2020, 02:36 PM
Hehehe, I still got the arcanite dreambot you gave me. Will never forget it, god bless!and pets ;-;

mbusnev
11-27-2020, 02:50 PM
Im thankful for all the friends i have made un the game.

To the sts, thank you for always giving us tons of fun and events even if a make some dramas haha im sorry, but you guys are the Best [emoji847]

Best community as well.

Thank you for the hours of fun.

Enviado desde mi motorola one vision mediante Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
11-27-2020, 03:39 PM
Thankful for the old friends that I still have when I came back, and the new ones I've made. Thankful for those who reached out to me when I quitted not expecting me to reply back.

Thankful for everyone for treating me like a part of the group even though I'm way behind. I'd name you all one by one but I'm afraid my decaying memory would fail me and end up leaving someone out so I'll play it safe.

Luciiiiiiifer
11-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Ive done the same for so many but i learned to accept they dont care because diff country have diff respect lines. Must be humble regardless because not everyone for your best interest. Some just want free stuff and act like they nice and caring till they drain ur gold and time. Most dont understand the time and patience u must have to be so good and humble and 90% realize ur worth after losing you. Its ok tho they don't know who u are to them and lose u is on them, make sure not to change u because of 3 of 10 doing this. Game is so small they will always be rotten but u kill with kindness it overthrows the bads when they see in the future and destroy the bad in something instead. You doing a great thing dont let evil ppl motivate u to be bad ik the feeling. U understand my struggles :D

Zeus
11-27-2020, 05:54 PM
I'm thankful for friends, family, and every professional opportunity I've been blessed with. Personally, for self growth - I couldn't have asked for a better year despite the pandemic. Very thankful!

Iseenoobs
11-27-2020, 07:01 PM
Im thankful for every single player who spreads goodness

PSI
11-27-2020, 07:29 PM
im thankful that God has created me and that I was given many chances of growth in my life.

gilsooon
12-02-2020, 12:14 PM
Im thankful forums is back again

Motherless_Child
12-02-2020, 10:46 PM

How about you?

I am thankful that I am the BEST player in this GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MistaGrinch
12-02-2020, 11:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201203/caae5744b2dd2df30438bf87da0f84e9.jpg

I Am Thankful for STS Allowing me to pursue my ambitions of being The Burger Baron with this fantastic vanity set. Also I am thankful for being in the BEST guild ever and having a great group of amazing friends that I have those new and old who rock with me [emoji1474]. I am Most thankful for being The Burger Baron the title and set goes very well and gives me a sense of superiority over the regular AL player so thank you sts for this 2020 Harvest event you guys work really hard on this event and also on the cosmetics provided for us to allow the average player to become The Burger Baron thank you for the 8 years you have dedicated so far and I hope for many more to come [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
12-03-2020, 06:07 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201203/caae5744b2dd2df30438bf87da0f84e9.jpg

I Am Thankful for STS Allowing me to pursue my ambitions of being The Burger Baron with this fantastic vanity set. Also I am thankful for being in the BEST guild ever and having a great group of amazing friends that I have those new and old who rock with me [emoji1474]. I am Most thankful for being The Burger Baron the title and set goes very well and gives me a sense of superiority over the regular AL player so thank you sts for this 2020 Harvest event you guys work really hard on this event and also on the cosmetics provided for us to allow the average player to become The Burger Baron thank you for the 8 years you have dedicated so far and I hope for many more to come [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis was YOU who were saying each minute "i am the baron burger" in expe [emoji23]

MistaGrinch
12-03-2020, 06:11 AM
This was YOU who were saying each minute "i am the baron burger" in expe [emoji23]

[emoji488] Baron [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

profmsb
12-09-2020, 02:34 AM
i am so thankful as i live with this game started during i was sick 4 yrs ago till now....seriously...it was more than just a game for me...n i meet n know few of people that are so nice even in real life,i couldnt had that kinda of friend...n i come to know my crush in this game..altho it is impossible to be more than that..but i am so happy n thankfull for this memory n moment....all this,thank to all the sts team for create n maintaining al till now...