PDA

View Full Version : Festerfang Outpost......

Motherless_Child
12-02-2020, 05:45 PM
The other day I joined the map and had a very annoying rogue killing me.... I believed I killed this rogue in combat but, there is no way to tell....

My suggestion is to allow Festerfang Outpost PVP kills be displayed in public chat........

jazzbloonist
12-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Its already annoying enough with all the trashtalk and people spamming sell/buy.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
12-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Its already annoying enough with all the trashtalk and people spamming sell/buy.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

It's a PVP zone..... How is trash talk weird there????..... Please explain.....

Faotblack
12-03-2020, 01:19 AM
This will make the chat even more messy. If there is a way to show those kills in the chat only for those who are in the PvP area, its not a bad idea, but I'm still not 100% for it.

PatD
12-03-2020, 08:30 AM
+1

This zone is to have fun, so why not show the kills in chat?

But to make this zone even more fun i would make Ultimate active :)

Motherless_Child
12-03-2020, 12:07 PM
+1

This zone is to have fun, so why not show the kills in chat?

But to make this zone even more fun i would make Ultimate active :)

That's what I'm talking about......... I like that...... +1

Motherless_Child
12-03-2020, 06:38 PM
The other day I joined the map and had a very annoying rogue killing me.... I believed I killed this rogue in combat but, there is no way to tell....

My suggestion is to allow Festerfang Outpost PVP kills be displayed in public chat........

Also would be great to show enemies on the mini map....... That would help out a lot.......

Stephencobear
12-03-2020, 08:59 PM

Why reward snipers?
Also it wouldn’t show who killed who fairly but who got the last shot, who potted more, who used more elixirs & who sniped.

to make this zone even more fun i would make Ultimate active :)

Warrior detected lol

Motherless_Child
12-04-2020, 02:05 PM

Hummm.... I don't mean to overload the suggestion section but, I also noticed an inability to distinguish the difference between friend and foe in the outpost because of overlaying auras...... At times, you cannot see red or blue.... That definitely confuses things occasionally.....

A lack of mini map enemy detection is already kind of difficult to deal with now..... I think being able to clearly see teammates and foes based on team color over aura obstruction is a good game adjustment....

BaronB
12-04-2020, 06:30 PM
+1 this just so i can see my own name come up so much with my 1 hit light shots lmao XD

1 <3