PDA

View Full Version : Strongest Twink CLass

ishibashi
08-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Ok pocket legend players im sure we all know what a twink is, but in specific a twink is a character with higher funds than the regular person and made to stay at their specific level for usually pvp reasons, (in pocket legends most twinks are lvl 19 so u can even pick on the non paying members since they cant go pass lvl 13 and for apparently the good pvp tournaments)
but my main reason for posting this is what do you guys believe is the best class to go twink with ?
- Me - personally i think itd be a paladin xD ....but only in 1on1s....when jumped paladins who dont have a great amount of skill can easily be overwhelmed and be destroyed effertlessly,...

Barbamitsos
08-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Do me the favour and delete this post

I brought twinks idea to pl so i wouldn like this thread tp continue

haroldiv
08-09-2010, 05:11 PM

what? what is wrong with this post?

Cascade
08-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah barb there is nothing wrong with this thread all he is doing is asking people what they think the best twink is...."Twink" is not trademarked by you.

Barbamitsos
08-09-2010, 05:16 PM
I mean that if we start askin these questions from now everyone will create the strongest class and it wont be fun... Like lvl 45 pvps most are one classed and when str birds were told they were the strongest twink class i saw like 10-15 str birds lvl 19

Cascade
08-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Oh well dude he can ask questions if he wants to.

Barbamitsos
08-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Ok i just think tha people shouldn have their own opinions :)

ishibashi
08-09-2010, 05:31 PM

-.- i think this is hilarious u think since u said the word "twink" u own it or something , im sure there are people who have thought of twink before you but there are a great amount of the PL players that dont go all willy nilly on the forums posting....and for one im not running around saying hey tell us which is the best twink and the build, i said what is the best twink TO YOU and why, and besides what if people make a buncha twinks? if your supposedly the best pvper it should just give ur twink a bit of competition o.o?

tjornan
08-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Personally i like bear because at that lvl, they still have enough defense hp and mana regen to deal with close to anything. I kited puretanker (mystics twink hes a bear.) and i kited him for like 10 minutes. He was only at half way health. Then all he had to do was stun me with hell scream and wait for mana regen to restore health and beat me up. i lost.

Violentsaint
08-09-2010, 11:13 PM
im guessing bow bear because of health and range, but im not into this whole twink thing like everyone else is, maybe when they release humans i might make a human twink, but till then.... meh

Barbamitsos
08-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Isibashi first of all MrsBanana is the best pvper and not my twinks cAuse my twinks suck sahahahahaha.
Secondly beArs are the best imo cAuse the cAn hve range and great power

pvpmaster
08-10-2010, 09:37 PM
in my opinoin i see it as ethier str bird or 2h pally(2h pally does like actualy some good damage with fs lightning no crit with the low lvls) str bird can hve dodge and blast shot
id hve to say str bird is ftw :)

TwinkTastical
08-24-2010, 11:05 PM

Stop crying.. Id down ya in twinkin anyway -.- I was first to get lance... do i cry whenever someone says "selling lance"?

Azrael
08-24-2010, 11:57 PM
Isibashi first of all MrsBanana is the best pvper and not my twinks cAuse my twinks suck sahahahahaha.
Secondly beArs are the best imo cAuse the cAn hve range and great power

modesty becomes you barb... though your facts are a bit lacking

Edit: Seriously though, every mmorpg with a leveled pvp system ends up with twinks. This is hardly a revolutionary idea and there is no reason to credit anyone with starting twinking.

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 12:05 AM
very true, twinks are in every mmo with various names .. pures, twinks, pkers, twinks, twinks, pkers, pures,twinks, twinks...

Arkantos
09-25-2010, 08:35 PM

Lol so your the pl legend twinky master? Just cuz you played wow and them played pl dosnt mean you were the first one to think of twinking a toon in pl

Protank
09-26-2010, 04:07 PM
So far ive noticed in my month or so of twinking on pl, any range bear and some str bears who know what there doing own almost all. Of coures this is through my eyes & imo.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-26-2010, 04:10 PM
MrsBanana is the best pvper

First of all, no.

You can't assume that. There might be someone else out there that none of us know who is better than you!

but since you kinda quit PL (kind of), I guess you wouldn't care :).

cry
09-29-2010, 10:35 PM
First of all, no.

You can't assume that. There might be someone else out there that none of us know who is better than you!

but since you kinda quit PL (kind of), I guess you wouldn't care :).

If we do not know him, hes not the best now is he?

Protank
10-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Cmon guys at 19 my intbear will pwn most :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-17-2010, 12:30 AM
If we do not know him, hes not the best now is he?

No he's not

In fact, he is worse than normal.

TwinkTastical
10-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Cmon guys at 19 my intbear will pwn most :)

It was close!.. very very close....

smoae
10-25-2010, 06:23 PM
i like pure strength because even though they dont get range or the nice archer buffs and debuffs they get to use a shield which adds a lot of stats and there lvl 19 pink weapon isnt too much worse than the archer or dex ones. theyre armor and helms also have better stats. either that or a str bird because that way you get the great dexterity spells (good buffs and debuffs), but then you lose some health. :/ kinda like a tradoff. matter of opinion.

if you have a pure strength with the best gear possible, (and youre good at pvp) youll win lots of the time.

Protank
10-27-2010, 10:35 PM
i like pure strength because even though they dont get range or the nice archer buffs and debuffs they get to use a shield which adds a lot of stats and there lvl 19 pink weapon isnt too much worse than the archer or dex ones. theyre armor and helms also have better stats. either that or a str bird because that way you get the great dexterity spells (good buffs and debuffs), but then you lose some health. :/ kinda like a tradoff. matter of opinion.

if you have a pure strength with the best gear possible, (and youre good at pvp) youll win lots of the time.

Thats funny i like a str bear too but even if u are the best str bear on legends. u cant beat the best int bear..at lvl19. Ill put my account on that