PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question For Cinco

Him
12-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Why Platinum that you buy on one Legends game cant be used on other legends games. if im using the same email address. I have over 2k platinum on pocket legends and cant use it to start a new AL , DL or SL account? Why not combine the platinum so i can access it without having to worry about the lack of Inventory slots and stash slots..Converting from one legends game to the next would be easier for us players of legends games..

tarlan
12-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Why Platinum that you buy on one Legends game cant be used on other legends games. if im using the same email address. I have over 2k platinum on pocket legends and cant use it to start a new AL , DL or SL account? Why not combine the platinum so i can access it without having to worry about the lack of Inventory slots and stash slots..Converting from one legends game to the next would be easier for us players of legends games..

I believe they were originally trying to do this but were not able to because of some rules on the different platforms’ stores (probably iOS) or something like that. At this point it’s probably not really worth it since they aren’t pumping out multiple games like the first half of the 2010s.

It definitely would have helped bring players to their newer games if they could transfer over platinum or even get a percentage of spent platinum as like a loyalty reward.

Cinco
12-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Platform policies remain in place that prevent this kind of thing. Thanks for asking!