PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Easter Hunt

Beanmachine
04-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Just letting you know, it's kinda awkward when people wave at you wearing your Ice/Bone/Flame ears from last year. Especially how people are trying to sell them in the CS for like 300k when it's only worth 50-100k. Wish people would know the difference with the new bunny ears which have a floppy ear, compared to the straight ears from last year. Besides people freaking out because they think something isn't working, have fun hunting down rabbit ears and pooping out purple birds with the white bunny ears.

~Beanie

Sryyoulose
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Beanmachine lives, where've u been?

MasterNaora
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I fully agree with what you are saying ...especially about the prices of last years ears. Ive seen them listed for as much as a million. I feel badly for the kid who doesnt realize theyre last year's edition and spends such a large amount of money. It's horribly opportunistic of the sellers.

Beanmachine
04-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Beanmachine lives, where've u been?

I've actually been on the forums for a while, just skimming them though.

Suentous PO
04-05-2012, 03:29 PM
betcha price on last years jumps a bit anyway, due to becoming "collector" type items, no longer obtainable.

Cahaun
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
betcha price on last years jumps a bit anyway, due to becoming "collector" type items, no longer obtainable.
Same as the holiday items. People want excuses at raising the prices on the items just to make more money.

Lowlyspy
04-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Same as the holiday items. People want excuses at raising the prices on the items just to make more money.
Welcome to economics 101 :p

Appleisaac
04-05-2012, 04:25 PM
but the price has only skyrocketted because we now know the item is discontinued. :/ im sure the price will stay this high or maybe even rise O.o

Swimmingstar
04-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Buying ANY Rabbit Ears! :D

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 04:28 PM
but the price has only skyrocketted because we now know the item is discontinued. :/ im sure the price will stay this high or maybe even rise O.o
It wouldn't rise, unless there's a lot of people buying them and then there isn't much in auction shoppe anymore and becomes rare so then it will rise