PDA

View Full Version : A Two Server Pocket Legends?

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Well, lately I've heard very much chatter dealing with Pocket Legends servers. I've heard many people saying, "Pocket Legends needs 2 servers!" But what does this mean? Well two servers would mean probably a more connection friendly game. Two servers magazine or may not improve gameplay, but the only issue is the cost of this change. I think that overall we should have two servers. It may be a great change.

xbabybugszx
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Pocket Legends used to be a 2 server game which were Alterra, and Fnord. Back when the game was still brand new they decided to take away Fnord because of lack of players in that server. I realy dont think they will bring it back.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-05-2012, 03:17 PM
That makes sense. But the game has received so many awards and is world renowned now. I think the servers will be roughly the same in population.

Sryyoulose
04-05-2012, 03:19 PM
I think Alterra would be the "Main Server" However, yes 2 servers would be nice because the population has majorly increased!

Cahaun
04-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Agreed. Maybe it's time to bring back Fnord!

MrKrone
04-05-2012, 03:25 PM
The second server would certainly bring in tons of plat purchases, with people wanting thrashers for tthe new chars.