PDA

View Full Version : Big/ger luck effect vanity drop

Appleisaac
04-05-2012, 04:17 PM
how would a reroll effect a vanity dropping? O.o would it reroll to a vanity? or reroll away from a vanity? :/

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 04:18 PM
how would a reroll effect a vanity dropping? O.o would it reroll to a vanity? or reroll away from a vanity? :/
What if the vanities are classified as pink and not light blue letters O.o

Beanmachine
04-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I believe vanity counts as a whole different item so you could loot something and a vanity.

MrKrone
04-05-2012, 04:19 PM
That... is a seriously good question. o.o

NotYoCookiez
04-05-2012, 07:27 PM
So does anyone know?

Coltona
04-05-2012, 07:32 PM
I've had vanities drop and i've seen ppl reroll on them..usually nothing happens, sometimes i've seen people get a green with them, but that might just be from mobs around the boss.

OvigorothO
04-05-2012, 07:33 PM
doesn't matter. not like knowing the answer will somehow benefit you

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Well...it's just those questions, Example what would scientist and you benefit if we know how the universe was created, they just want to answer these lol. Most questions don't help but people just want to know them o.o

n00b13st
04-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Well...it's just those questions, Example what would scientist and you benefit if we know how the universe was created, they just want to answer these lol. Most questions don't help but people just want to know them o.o

Oh for that one there are more pragmatic possible benefits - knowing how the universe started/knowing how it works (they relate) helps with knowing how to do cool stuff that we haven't figured out yet (or haven't figured out efficient ways to do.)

Appleisaac
04-05-2012, 07:44 PM

I still want to know :P

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Oh for that one there are more pragmatic possible benefits - knowing how the universe started/knowing how it works (they relate) helps with knowing how to do cool stuff that we haven't figured out yet (or haven't figured out efficient ways to do.)
Lol, what cool stuff o.o

Coltona
04-05-2012, 07:53 PM

Hehe a nice studious answer that was well thought out and typed...like having physiologic back lol

Apocolypze
04-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Lol, what cool stuff o.o Like making our own planets O_o

Lowlyspy
04-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Actually it will.

Judging from SL, I would say it hurts your chances of getting a vanity drop. Since vanity technically isn't a "rarity" it stands to reason that you won't be able to roll up to it but you might be able to roll down from it from the same reason.

OvigorothO
04-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Actually it will.

Judging from SL, I would say it hurts your chances of getting a vanity drop. Since vanity technically isn't a "rarity" it stands to reason that you won't be able to roll up to it but you might be able to roll down from it from the same reason.

u make no sence

n00b13st
04-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Lol, what cool stuff o.o

Like making our own planets O_o

Indeed - make your own planet, invisibility (which they seem to be getting really close to making practical, a scary thought), new materials - you've probably heard of monofilament (not the fishing line, a super strong/sharp cord/wire type thing made of a single molecule that could basically cut through anything) so then imagine being able to build entire components from a single molecule or even a single manmade atom (that would be astoundingly strong, it would take the same same level of energy required in nuclear fission to break it), teleportation (it's been done on an atomic level), time travel (some experiments suggest it could be done) and so on and so on...or maybe we get lucky and just accidentally disintegrate the Earth. :vshock: :vwink:

Hehe a nice studious answer that was well thought out and typed...like having physiologic back lol

Why thank you!

Appleisaac
04-05-2012, 08:37 PM
u make no sence

I thought it made sence :-/
He said that if I have bigger luck equiped, I might get the vanity, reroll, and lose it... :) thanks lowly!

Lowlyspy
04-05-2012, 08:50 PM
u make no sence
It did to apple. Pessimistic much?