PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

rastaro
04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Ok hi pl community, so Im quite new here and would like to ask a few questions:
Firstly, as I see the game.. So far. Theres soo many twinks, pawnd my bird like in a blink of an eye. Bad record of pvp cos i sux bahh. Anyway back to the questions, is it worth to go lvl cap, I mean what can you do, I dont see many pvp tread base on Max lvl, so I suppose no pvp goes around much.
Lastly ... I want the full centurian how do you aquire it, I got the helm so far.
Thanx for replied ! Help me!

Swampy
04-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Your other centuron parts will be in your stash at 3 months of play and 6 months I believe.

People do pvp at endgame but getting there will take forever. All you really get is a vanity and a sense of accomplishment. Go for it of you'd like.

Urqui
04-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Not a pvp expert but you get centerion stuff based off of the day you started playing Pocket legends
1month playing-Helm
3 months- Armor
6months -Shield
You can check the date you started in The spacetime nexus:)

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Actually you can't see level 66 pvp at a low level nor 65 the pvp you can see is pvp 5 levels above you or 5 levels below, but, there's a lot of endgame pvp as well, and it is worth to go to level cap, when playing you might make friends when getting the 100k xp you get a vanity that has a boost when worn with older or soon to come elite vanities, and pvp of course

MrKrone
Full cent is for being a member for a year. I think.
Being Max level let's you farm for items for your twinks, so you can pwn people like you got pwned. Lol. Plus, your Max level!

dugantale
Your other centuron parts will be in your stash at 3 months of play and 6 months I believe.

People do pvp at endgame but getting there will take forever.

You guys spelled centurion wrong :O

Walkhardd
04-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Ok hi pl community, so Im quite new here and would like to ask a few questions:
Firstly, as I see the game.. So far. Theres soo many twinks, pawnd my bird like in a blink of an eye. Bad record of pvp cos i sux bahh. Anyway back to the questions, is it worth to go lvl cap, I mean what can you do, I dont see many pvp tread base on Max lvl, so I suppose no pvp goes around much.
Lastly ... I want the full centurian how do you aquire it, I got the helm so far.
Thanx for replied ! Help me!

Yes, twinks make pvp impossible for new players. :/

level cap pvp is the most active of all levels.

After 6 months you get the full set.

Dats alot of ninjas....

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 04:46 PM
I've been known for typing fast o.o just saying...

rastaro
04-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Umm thanx for replied il go max for sure! Lov u guys :D

Appleisaac
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Full cent is for being a member for a year. I think.
Being Max level let's you farm for items for your twinks, so you can pwn people like you got pwned. Lol. Plus, your Max level!

actually full set is 6 months :)