PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Power - HELLBLADE!

Samhayne
04-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Not all Vampires are the same. Hardly! The blood flows differently in each, each with their own lineage, secrets and powers. As you delve deeper and experience more, you will have the opportunity to configure your own special vampire powers.

Dark Legends features a ‘Power Tree’ system – which allows players to choose skills individually, and beyond the restrictions imposed by previous Legends titles. We are exploring some of the different powers that you may choose to specialize in. Today, we take a closer look at the vampire power - HELLBLADE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rwpOoGYSUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rwpOoGYSUk

Crescent blades of razor-sharp material, borne of the netherworld, can be summoned by a powerful Vampire in combat. These 'HellBlades' fly forward in a cone, screaming through the air as they slice into their targets.

Tune in tomorrow for another video look at a vampire power!

Fao
04-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Cool!! I'm guessing that has something to do with the DEX type of group!!

Samhayne
04-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Cool!! I'm guessing that has something to do with the DEX type of group!!

It will depend on how you spend your points in the Power Tree.

Fao
04-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Yes, but in SL, the groups are like each other!! I'm guessing it's the same with DL too!!

n00b13st
04-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Thanks again Sam!

Doesn't look like it does as much damage as leap and fatal burst.

Do you expect to publish the power tree before or by the release (or at all) or will the only info be in game?

n00b13st
04-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Yes, but in SL, the groups are like each other!! I'm guessing it's the same with DL too!!

I'm going to guess that with the tree system you could have a truly blended character. Some of the skills appear to resemble skills in the other games but you could probably have a character with leap (which is like stomp, at least visually) AND with hellblades (which is like a bird's arrows). Not possible in the other games.

Am I correct or even in the right neighborhood Sam?

lordJastafarr
04-05-2012, 06:23 PM
i can nvr view the vids why???

n00b13st
04-05-2012, 06:25 PM
i can nvr view the vids why???

If you're viewing from Android phone you may not have Flash. Are you able to view other youtube videos?

Shaocalur
04-05-2012, 09:04 PM
I had a question... forgot it. >.< Back to the drawing board.

Roberto077
04-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Wow, one of my suggestions that I said for pocket legends was a new ability EXACTLY like this ability, hellblade.

Esoul
04-06-2012, 12:31 AM
It'z tho koolz!! :cool:

Rawrimafish
04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
will it be like PL when u have to have a certain 'mount of STR/DEX/INT? or SL when u have to be certain class?