PDA

View Full Version : Arcanite Samael

flashio
12-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Just thought it would look good to have an arcanite Samael with a black metal color (same color as the black metal goblin vanity) keeping the golden parts of the normal Samael design (Horns etc).
The glowing effect I think just having the normal Samael effect or a fog like effect (like the one obsidyas has) around the pet and/or the sword would be perfect.
As for the aura a purple circle would fit perfectly

ninjahere
12-07-2020, 12:38 PM
-

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Neverr
12-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Not a totally bad idea but i'm still waiting for heroic shady and surge or even a heroic or arcanite scorch/singe [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

flashio
12-09-2020, 05:04 AM
Not a totally bad idea but i'm still waiting for heroic shady and surge or even a heroic or arcanite scorch/singe [emoji2369]

Excited as well to have an arcanite/heroic SnS, Idc much bout singe/scorch tho xD.
The SnS could be pink with green/pink aura and dark brown with red/orange aura, it would be like a spring/autumn SnS

Neverr
12-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Excited as well to have an arcanite/heroic SnS, Idc much bout singe/scorch tho xD.
The SnS could be pink with green/pink aura and dark brown with red/orange aura, it would be like a spring/autumn SnSI suggest a pair of snow bunnies as a twin pet for xmas but I doubt cinco is going to include xD would be cool right?

flashio
12-10-2020, 04:41 AM
I suggest a pair of snow bunnies as a twin pet for xmas but I doubt cinco is going to include xD would be cool right?

+1 for the snow bunnies, who knows maybe a dev likes the idea