PDA

View Full Version : Eterno aa bug at morg and elite valley maps

Pilipinas
12-07-2020, 11:37 AM
I notice that the mobs at morg doesn't affect by eterno aa compared when i used it to fester. Also it only affects the boss at evg, spider and mobs doesn't reduce armor and slowed. Hope you notice
Thank you and Godbless.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-07-2020, 04:15 PM
They're probably immune to it - I think previously Eterno was incorrectly not respecting immunities.

Pilipinas
12-08-2020, 06:33 AM
They're probably immune to it - I think previously Eterno was incorrectly not respecting immunities.Hmmm Sir @Futumsh mobs and spider at evg immune to eterno reduce armor too?

Androzeus
12-11-2020, 05:57 AM
They're probably immune to it - I think previously Eterno was incorrectly not respecting immunities.

What's the point of its aa then if bosses and some high level maps mobs are immune to it, so it's useless aa then?...

will0
12-11-2020, 06:00 AM
Useless pet... Not even worth buying at that price ...

Edited ..

Pilipinas
12-11-2020, 06:04 AM
Useless pet... Not even worth buyingIts op bro if you just know. I can kill spider without ult at evg before

Deathlyreaper
12-19-2020, 06:07 PM
Hello, can a dev give us a clear answer if the spiders and mobs have immunity to eterno aa? It’s just that this pet is used mainly to kill the spiders quickly so if they have immunity it becomes useless at this map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-19-2020, 06:17 PM
Hello, can a dev give us a clear answer if the spiders and mobs have immunity to eterno aa? It’s just that this pet is used mainly to kill the spiders quickly so if they have immunity it becomes useless at this map

Those Spiders should indeed be immune to effects from a wide variety of pet aa and player skills - to make them as challenging as they ought to be.

Deathlyreaper
12-19-2020, 06:24 PM
Those Spiders should indeed be immune to effects from a wide variety of pet aa and player skills - to make them as challenging as they ought to be.

ok thank you for the speedy reply