PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Easter Guide 2012

Beanmachine
04-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Hello and Welcome to the OFFICIAL Easter Guide of 2012!
First, I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter for this coming Sunday 8th April, to celebrate the holiday that gives us a reason to eat hordes of chocolate.
Second, this guide will contain everything you will need to know for Spacetime Studios' 2nd Easter. Let's begin!

Quest-Spring Bunny Ears Hunt
Location- Forest Haven
Quest Giver- Spring Chicken
Reward- White Rabbit Ears (Spawns an egg that grows into a chicken)

So how to complete this quest? You need to get all 13 bunny ears by waving at people who have rabbit ears associated with the color. First, let's find the difference between Bunny and Rabbit Ears.

Rabbit Ears cover your whole head. You can buy most of them from the plat store for 12 plat each. The other remaining 3 which are: Ice, Bone, and Fire can be looted throughout the PvE maps in Alterra.

Bunny Ears however are smaller and don't cover your whole head. You obtain these by waving at someone wearing Rabbit Ears. It will say "Spring Has Sprung" and you will automatically get a Bunny Ears vanity that is related to the Rabbit Ears the person you waved at is wearing.

The 13 Bunny Ears you need are:
Black
Blue
Brown
Bone
Flame
Green
Grey
Ice
Orange
Pink
Purple
Red
Yellow

Once you get all 13 Bunny Ears, you will need to return to the Spring Chicken to get your reward which should look a little like this except one ear should be floppy.

What's the best thing is that you get to keep ALL of the Bunny Ears plus you get one FREE Rabbit Ears. Isn't life great?

~Beanie

Important NOTE: You can loot Ice, Bone, or Fire Bunny Ears from ANY boss, any campaign. Right now the best maps to farm these vanities are the ones with more than one boss i.e Frozen Cross Roads (Lost Expeditions)-Thanks to Sryyoulose

Plus if you wave after getting the White Rabbit Ears you can get White Bunny Ears, new thing this year.-Thanks to LowlySpy

Here we have Jaycz sporting the new Ice Rabbit Ears

Lowlyspy
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Plus if you wave after getting the White Rabbit Ears you can get White Bunny Ears, new thing this year.

Sryyoulose
04-05-2012, 09:26 PM
You should post a picture of all ears, other then that GREAT guide +1 Also mention that they drop from ANY boss so chose a map where there's more then 1 boss that u can kill.

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Hello and Welcome to the OFFICIAL Easter Guide of 2012!
First, I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter for this coming Sunday 8th April, to celebrate the holiday that gives us a reason to eat hordes of chocolate.
Second, this guide will contain everything you will need to know for Spacetime Studios' 2nd Easter. Let's begin!

Quest-Spring Bunny Ears Hunt
Location- Forest Haven
Quest Giver- Spring Chicken
Reward- White Rabbit Ears (Spawns an egg that grows into a chicken)

So how to complete this quest? You need to get all 13 bunny ears by waving at people who have rabbit ears associated with the color. First, let's find the difference between Bunny and Rabbit Ears.

Rabbit Ears cover your whole head. You can buy most of them from the plat store for 12 plat each. The other remaining 3 which are: Ice, Bone, and Fire can be looted throughout the PvE maps in Alterra.

Bunny Ears however are smaller and don't cover your whole head. You obtain these by waving at someone wearing Rabbit Ears. It will say "Spring Has Sprung" and you will automatically get a Bunny Ears vanity that is related to the Rabbit Ears the person you waved at is wearing.

The 13 Bunny Ears you need are:

Black
Blue
Brown
Bone
Flame
Green
Grey
Ice
Orange
Pink
Purple
Red
Yellow

Once you get all 13 Bunny Ears, you will need to return to the Spring Chicken to get your reward which should look a little like this except one ear should be floppy.

What's the best thing is that you get to keep ALL of the Bunny Ears plus you get one FREE Rabbit Ears. Isn't life great?

~Beanie I fixed something, cause it may add confusion, just saying

Late
04-05-2012, 10:01 PM
U got my thanks :D

slaveleia
04-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Thanx for the nice guide....that's the details people are looking for! Now I need to get lucky with drops ugh. I'm glad somebody got it finished. Lol

Beanmachine
04-05-2012, 10:39 PM
I fixed something, cause it may add confusion, just saying

Just edited, thx for the catch.

Bebsi
04-05-2012, 11:03 PM
thx dude xD

Swimmingstar
04-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I need the ice bunny ears. That's all...
P.S. Jelly at your pics.

EDIT: P.P.S. Easy way to get white on all chars is to just get 10 plat from tapjoy and get 15 inventory slots if you haven't. Then transfer the bunny ears onto other chars and get and submit quest.

Beanmachine
04-05-2012, 11:49 PM
I need the ice bunny ears. That's all...
P.S. Jelly at your pics.

EDIT: P.P.S. Easy way to get white on all chars is to just get 10 plat from tapjoy and get 15 inventory slots if you haven't. Then transfer the bunny ears onto other chars and get and submit quest.

Do you mean for the Stash slots? Because new players start with 5 stash slots I believe and 50 inventory slots is enough for this quest imo.

Jaycz
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey, I see me.. haha nice job.
Oh yea my flame and ice ears dropped at Skeller Returns.

NECROREAPER
04-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Excellent guide Bean.

Glad to have such a great and highly contributive member in AEO.
Thanks for all you do

Skeletonlord
04-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Bean, great job with this guide!

You got my thanks!

Always good to have a valued member to the community!

Lightningspeed
04-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Anyone has any idea when this event will end?

Econodeath
04-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Great guide!
I hope everyone gets there ears!

Beanmachine
04-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Anyone has any idea when this event will end?

I would guess after Easter so in around 3 days.

Beanmachine
04-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Easter bunny says BOPITY BUMP!