PDA

View Full Version : Caspian

25thninja
04-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Caspian is a guild that is recruiting primarily around level 45 and up, if you like active users, drama, fun, races, contests, and hundreds of people to talk to, Caspian is the guild for you, it is not primarily a pvp or pve guild, to be ranked recruiteror officer, you need to be at least level 60, and two officer recomendations, Caspian is worldwide, and as long as you are about level 45 and up and have a always-clean mouth, and not a short-temper, then Caspian has to be for you.:encouragement:

Phoenixking
04-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Nice way to capture people's attention o.o, lol not trying to sound mean, but isn't there more stuff? To get people interested into your guild (not saying its bad)

javier995
04-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Include these to be more effective:

What do you need to do to be ranked up?

How active do you want it to be?

National, international, in the state, or just in your area (members who are allowed to join)?

Goals?

PvP, PvE, or both (type of guild)?

Helpful or not?

Any requirements other than the level?

Is it fun?

Feel free to add to these guys, I probably missed some.

Appleisaac
04-06-2012, 02:16 AM
It's not his guild ^_^ I'm in it too, but the guy who owns it does not have a forums account. It's a pretty lame advertisement (sorry 25 it just is), but it's nice to see our name on the forums ^_^

O yeah, and to answer questions...

It's a pve guild/farming guild for higher lv characters.
There are always about 10-15 players online when you are.
we have no goals except to have fun ;)
We do not have any requirements as far as being an active member.
We recruit (mostly) 50+ but exceptions are made all the time.
People from all over the world join :)
To be promoted you need 2 or more officer reccomendations.
We are very helpful
We use guild chat often however it is always being moderated by an officer.

I have been in this guild for a while, and I'm one of the leading officers in it ;) it's not for everyone, but its great for me!

Appleisaac
04-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Yay, good job updating it ninja :). I would like to add that even though we will accept 45s the majority of our active members are 60+