PDA

View Full Version : I’m not sure if this is against sts tos and I will get banned that’s why I want to as

Iphyq_DS
12-08-2020, 06:22 AM
My friend can’t use XP ads on his account, so I log onto his acc for him to use them for him and today I bought him 3 plat eggs which he’s going to buy the 7 day xp elixir which he hasn’t yet but I was wondering if I can get banned. I’m not sure if that counts as my alt account since I’ve seen people get banned spending plats on their alts, so if you guys can please leave me some info down below before he buys the 7x Day XP elixir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iphyq_DS
12-08-2020, 06:24 AM
I forgot to mentioned he is unable to do xp ads which is the reason why I log onto his account to do so.

Encryptions
12-08-2020, 06:40 AM
My friend can’t use XP ads on his account, so I log onto his acc for him to use them for him
Bro. Says in chat box everytime you log online.

Iphyq_DS
12-08-2020, 06:46 AM
He’s my friend irl that’s my only defense here although you are right

Razererxx
12-08-2020, 06:59 AM
Ehh this is like doing bad thing but kinda morally approved

Encryptions
12-08-2020, 07:04 AM
Not sure if you will be banned or not. Hopefully not but here is link to tos so you know what is bad.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Iphyq_DS
12-08-2020, 07:05 AM
Not sure if you will be banned or not. Hopefully not but here is link to tos so you know what is bad.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Alright, thanks a lot

Saint Jaffo
12-08-2020, 08:58 AM
I think you just exposed yourself. If you are friends in real life, then you live at the same city I guess, then the only difference when logging in would be the device I guess. I mean, you did a good thing for your friend, but why didn't you traded him the platinum eggs?

Iphyq_DS
12-08-2020, 09:01 AM
It’s not worth the risk of getting banned then coming out. I would’ve gotten banned either way, honestly in my opinion this was the best choice. So if the devs can please reply

Iphyq_DS
12-08-2020, 09:04 AM
I think you just exposed yourself. If you are friends in real life, then you live at the same city I guess, then the only difference when logging in would be the device I guess. I mean, you did a good thing for your friend, but why didn't you traded him the platinum eggs?

I did trade him the plat eggs, but the main point is I logged onto his account(not sure if it counts as my alt since I logged into his account) and that he’s going to spend plat. Knowing that people have gotten banned for spending plats on their alts

Saint Jaffo
12-08-2020, 09:07 AM
I did trade him the plat eggs, but the main point is I logged onto his account(not sure if it counts as my alt since I logged into his account) and that he’s going to spend plat. Knowing that people have gotten banned for spending plats on their alts

Oh, I see. I misunderstood the situation. I thought you logged into his account to use the elixir and buy the platinum eggs.

arcanefid
12-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Knowing that people have gotten banned for spending plats on their alts

That sounds harsh. And by the way, someone else's account isn't exactly your "alt". See you on the other side.

Neverr
12-08-2020, 09:37 AM
I get your good intentions behind this HOWEVER, there is a thread on forums which assists with this very question about "why I'm unable to use ads". It is also against the TOS to account share. You should have read it or contact devs if you didn't understand rather than taking it into ur own hands which MAY lead to a permanent ban for you and your friend. I'm sorry in advance for your loss. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

gilsooon
12-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Lol dont be harsh guys its up to the devs to decide, dont conclude immediately. The devs may decide on the magnitude of howmch plats were earned? or just give a warning to not do it again. I believe someone who did it in good faith woudnt boldly ask here if what he had done is okay.

Futumsh
12-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Only the person that created an account is ever allowed to use it, for any reason. Anything else is grounds for banning.