PDA

View Full Version : So we have disable guild chat right? Why not disable live chat!?

razerfingers
04-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Shuts up beggars and spammers, also your guild chat discussion is seen clearly when you want to stay in balefort not go to a small friend request nation towne :) ideas thoughts?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Lowlyspy
04-06-2012, 02:39 AM
I still vote for a disable idiots button. I would love the heck out of that button xD

Back
04-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Shuts up beggars and spammers, also your guild chat discussion is seen clearly when you want to stay in balefort not go to a small friend request nation towne :) ideas thoughts?

Why not Mute them???

razerfingers
04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Why not Mute them???

Muteing them doesnt disable their live chat :) just makes it so they cant message you :P

Beanmachine
04-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Muteing them doesnt disable their live chat :) just makes it so they cant message you :P

I believe muting a player means you cannot see anything they say in public or PM. It's like on Facebook when you block someone, you can't see their profile nor their comments on your friends post etc.

OvigorothO
04-06-2012, 09:43 AM
what I want is to set whether chat is enabled or not when creating an arena lobby. this will prevent the oh so common contravercy between players and will also move passed the outlaw of ffa'ing

Beanmachine
04-06-2012, 11:39 AM
what I want is to set whether chat is enabled or not when creating an arena lobby. this will prevent the oh so common contravercy between players and will also move passed the outlaw of ffa'ing

But what if you are discussing private matters with your friends? (Nothing illegal of course) I would't want people eavesdropping on my conversation.

Entertaining
04-06-2012, 01:47 PM
A live chat mute button would be great! Good idea :)