PDA

View Full Version : Gnarled Set W Price Check

Tookyo
12-09-2020, 07:25 AM
Anyone got any idea?

PSI
12-09-2020, 07:29 AM
im not sure with the price, but what im sure is that there are only 3-4 active sets for each class.

firebelt & crystalkiller
12-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Anyone got any idea?30-40m
One was sold in that range few months back.. Maybe 2 months. It's there in forum search ND see

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Roblox
12-12-2020, 12:07 PM
30-40m
One was sold in that range few months back.. Maybe 2 months. It's there in forum search ND see

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

70-230mil

Warrior - 2-5 active sets for warrior currently

Mage - Una sold a set today for 125mil

Rogue - no clue bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
12-12-2020, 12:18 PM
70-230mil

Warrior - 2-5 active sets for warrior currently

Mage - Una sold a set today for 125mil

Rogue - no clue bro.

Okay my hunch was right.
Please do your research.
This person is trolling and is a seller of the war set for which he got a 30m offer and thread died.
Please don't type whatever the bleeps you want to as a answer for a question .

Roblox
12-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Okay my hunch was right.
Please do your research.
This person is trolling and is a seller of the war set for which he got a 30m offer and thread died.
Please don't type whatever the bleeps you want to as a answer for a question .

It’s literally proof of mage set selling for 125mil you really sound like the troll who doesn’t know about vanities.

How long ago was that? And If your a Og player you would know this vanity was slept on lololol once again your mad you don’t own the set [emoji23][emoji23]

Mythocrisis
12-12-2020, 12:24 PM
I'm not mad one bit.
Don't inflate prices bud.
My friend sold a rog set for 27m ish a month ago.I know what I saw.

Roblox
12-12-2020, 12:28 PM
I'm not mad one bit.
Don't inflate prices bud.
My friend sold a rog set for 27m ish a month ago.I know what I saw.

Well sad to say it but your friend fail sold and he probably sold it to someone who well smart enough to know it’s circulation to flip the price later on[emoji1782]

No one is bumping the price people are just offering so what are you talking about???

Spooked
12-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Well sad to say it but your friend fail sold and he probably sold it to someone who well smart enough to know it’s circulation to flip the price later on[emoji1782]

No one is bumping the price people are just offering so what are you talking about???

Sounds an awful lot like something a price manipulator would say

Roblox
12-12-2020, 03:53 PM

So now I’m a manipulator for basic facts? Lol this game is **** of toxic people I swear lol

Tackled
12-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Sold the tank set for 30m

Overbear
12-12-2020, 05:54 PM
30m seems reasonable. I can see it being more because there's only 5, but then again it seems most people think it's just too basic.

Redjellydonut
12-12-2020, 07:41 PM
Some guy in Respawn guild 1-2 weeks ago was selling tank set 50m (im assuming people would pay 70m just like mage one)

And my friend bought mage set this week 70m

Boom there u go the real prices [emoji41][emoji817]

Roblox
12-13-2020, 12:19 AM
Some guy in Respawn guild 1-2 weeks ago was selling tank set 50m (im assuming people would pay 70m just like mage one)

And my friend bought mage set this week 70m

Boom there u go the real prices [emoji41][emoji817]

You keep saying 30mil must be a group of y’all who don’t have who’s trying to get just it lol... literally I wanna know who sold 30mil these past week cause last time I check the mage set was sold for 125mil today by una so you guys are just making stuff up...

It’s funny I be seeing y’all hype items up that arnt worth the price but when something is actually rare that you guys don’t have you wanna bash the people who are actually lucky to have it lol man this world is full of unfairness.....

I don’t even be on forums that much but I’m being called a manipulator wow... what a world we live in people

xsilentninjax
12-13-2020, 12:28 AM
pretty sure Itemstore got his set (w) for 30-40m over 2 months back. 70-80 is reasonable seeing the lengths of people who would overpay
as much as it sounds exaggerated, it wouldn't be sold above 150m. doubt it.

Also, to the person playing the victim card, you need to tone down your attention-seeking levels.

Roblox
12-13-2020, 12:31 AM
pretty sure Itemstore got his set (w) for 30-40m over 2 months back. 70-80 is reasonable seeing the lengths of people who would overpay
as much as it sounds exaggerated, it wouldn't be sold above 150m. doubt it.

Also, to the person playing the victim card, you need to tone down your attention-seeking levels.

Lol this is funny as hell now I believe you guys are trolling itemstore had gnarled for years lol I will link him what you said so he can shut you up rip you.

xsilentninjax
12-13-2020, 12:43 AM
Lol this is funny as hell now I believe you guys are trolling itemstore had gnarled for years lol I will link him what you said so he can shut you up rip you.

I'm going to highlight, "pretty sure" means it could be correct or wrong at the same time.

So now I’m a manipulator for basic facts? Lol this game is **** of toxic people I swear lol

I will link him what you said so he can shut you up rip you.

The hypocrisy regarding the toxicity here is a bit baffling.
Take a good look at yourself bud

Roblox
12-13-2020, 12:49 AM
I'm going to highlight, "pretty sure" means it could be correct or wrong at the same time.

The hypocrisy regarding the toxicity here is a bit baffling.
Take a good look at yourself bud

You lied about someone buying gnarled set 2 months back now your pulling the toxic card...

Pretty sure anyone who know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok lol...I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can’t wait for him to shut you up.

Ukku
12-13-2020, 01:36 AM
Shhhhh stop fighting budds[emoji28]. Look[emoji1313], Mr.Gnarled is now mad[emoji1787].
Hope this sketch helps ya'll to calm down[emoji847].https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201213/e06f375ec6b3f530deee8342b732f2d1.jpg

Swingest
12-13-2020, 02:54 AM
I am selling gnarled set for warrior pm if interested ty lol

Xyv.io
12-13-2020, 03:57 AM
That set is ugly..

XxretepxX
12-13-2020, 04:39 AM
Its the exact same as normal

Roycedamagnet
12-13-2020, 06:08 AM
That set is ugly..

Yessir it most definitely is. Gross as hell

xsilentninjax
12-13-2020, 07:50 AM
You lied about someone buying gnarled set 2 months back now your pulling the toxic card...

*Sigh* I'm going the repeat for the second time. I was "pretty sure" regarding time basis, let me rephrase it in an easier way...
It is likely -compared to- less likely to be correct. Nor does it establish itself as a fact, it is an opinion. You don't need to call me a liar just because I have an opinion that differs to yours. Lol.

Pretty sure anyone who know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok lol....I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can't wait for him to shut you up.

"pretty sure anyone know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok.."

I don't know abt you but I've known him since the days we were one guild with Type (well that goes along as a contradiction to your statement doesn't it?).
Wonder that "1mil" is talking about price range or a time basis are both a little over a stretch.

"I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can't wait for him to shut you up."

Again, you're already pointing fingers without fact checking.
I'm not going to judge your values, however both actions are a bad thing and nothing can change that.

I may as well call you a liar regarding your prices, but did I? mmm no?

Lol sound like a hater who doesn’t own it but sadly you don’t own the set to know the offers if you auctally think it gets 30mil LOLOLOL

Fun fact I own frank think it’s all that so get out of here lol

I'm pretty sure the price tag of Frank Set and Gnarled Set have a humungous margin and will stay that way.

Sure Gnarled set may/may not be as rare as Frank Set but take note: Frank Set IS a 2014 LB Vanity while Gnarled set isn't an LB Vanity and it's pretty much is 99.9% Identical to the armor and helm u get on the starter pack. Sure rarity might be a factor for the price of vanities and items but it's not as big of a factor compared to demand. The Gargoyle Set, Mummy Set, and many more rare/inactive vanities who came right before Gnarled set did barely even costs 30m now lol. Don't just jump to conclusions that Gnarled Set costs 100-150m just because it's rare. Let the free market do it's job, no need to advertise these vanities lol.

If there are only 3-5 Gnarled sets in game then I'm selling my set 1.1B

and there goes your credibility.

anyway. wonder how long you're going to take this denial play. looking forward to it.

arcanefid
12-13-2020, 07:56 AM
*Sigh* I'm going the repeat for the second time. I was "pretty sure" regarding time basis, let me rephrase it in an easier way...
It is likely -compared to- less likely to be correct. Nor does it establish itself as a fact, it is an opinion. You don't need to call me a liar just because I have an opinion that differs to yours. Lol.

"pretty sure anyone know itemstore knows he had it way back ever since 1mil days but ok.."

I don't know abt you but I've known him since the days we were one guild with Type (well that goes along as a contradiction to your statement doesn't it?).
Wonder that "1mil" is talking about price range or a time basis are both a little over a stretch.

"I think being a liar is way worst than being toxic but can't wait for him to shut you up."

I'm not going to judge your values, however both actions are a bad thing and nothing can change that.

anyway. wonder how long you're going to take this denial play. looking forward to it.

Not sure how I'm related there, but that's my price after seeing all this advertisement for the set. :P

If anyone is wondering, I bought it 16M in auc when Eggzavier event was running.

Mythocrisis
12-13-2020, 09:31 AM
Not sure how I'm related there, but that's my price after seeing all this advertisement for the set. :P

If anyone is wondering, I bought it 16M in auc when Eggzavier event was running.
Exactly Ty for this.
On one side there's a huge party asking to ban these price manipulators and let me tell you, I wasn't on that party.
But now there are people like this blatantly manipulating the bleep out of their items and maybe rip off someone.
Just trying to save that poor guy by making a racket that's all.
And this is how I think priced are raised .caught red handed.

Wonder where that party is now..

Roblox
12-13-2020, 09:51 AM

Dude you must be getting paid to troll me I’m just convince you are[emoji23][emoji23]

Your still here lying about itemstore buying gnarled set two months back which is a dam lie...

I honestly don’t care for how you auto correct my words tbh I think you should fulfill a job at grammarly and leave me alone [emoji1787]

xsilentninjax
12-13-2020, 09:53 AM
Dude you must be getting paid to troll me I’m just convince you are[emoji23][emoji23]

Your still here lying about itemstore buying gnarled set two months back which is a dam lie...

I honestly don’t care for your how you auto correct my words tbh I think you should fulfill a job at grammarly and leave me alone [emoji23]

the emoji man knows everything folks, he sold out my grammarly internship!

thanks for clearing that up, you're making cash here if this wasn't all hocus pocus bud <3

Krystalteam
12-13-2020, 10:09 AM
Everything aside, this thread has ironically cause such commotion that people actually cared to post on it. Just think 'bout that, achievement unlocked.

Itemstore
12-13-2020, 11:11 AM
Hi all I got a rogue gnoll set for 60m about 7-8 months ago maybe little longer
My last offer was 120m for my war set but Kodak informed me he got a 230m offer for his

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
12-13-2020, 11:14 AM
Hope this helps and no I'm not selling nether
Hope this helps all

MistaGrinch
12-13-2020, 11:45 AM
It was about 2-3 months ago when I heard about the 230m offer on gnarled set for War so by now I’m guessing it’s worth about 300-400m maybe more? I mean there’s almost like only 3 owners of this set in the game so once a buyer purchases this vanity set and decides to no longer sell it the price will only continue to rise from there not even the sky is the limit for gnarled set frank will always be available to the public but the same cannot be said for gnarled that’s the hard truth [emoji2377]

Itemstore
12-13-2020, 11:57 AM
Granted it's about supply and demand let's face it I've been given prices for Frank vest like a astronomical 1b-1.3b tbh not sure how reliable that price is that being said 100-200-300m is not a lot these days I mean most people gears cost XD 300-500m cuz of awakening and so on and depending on your gl these days farming like 1m every half hour to an hour is not that hard of a task then again laziness rules XD only buy what ya want that's all there is to it it's what's worth it to you same way as I have spent 600m on my lvl 1 and 300m on my poh that being said not everyone enjoys that as much so you spend your gold on what you desire not what people tell you to do XD I only hope the best for you all and do what you want to long as your happy dousent matter what ya spend

MistaGrinch
12-13-2020, 12:12 PM
Granted it's about supply and demand let's face it I've been given prices for Frank vest like a astronomical 1b-1.3b tbh not sure how reliable that price is that being said 100-200-300m is not a lot these days I mean most people gears cost XD 300-500m cuz of awakening and so on and depending on your gl these days farming like 1m every half hour to an hour is not that hard of a task then again laziness rules XD only buy what ya want that's all there is to it it's what's worth it to you same way as I have spent 600m on my lvl 1 and 300m on my poh that being said not everyone enjoys that as much so you spend your gold on what you desire not what people tell you to do XD I only hope the best for you all and do what you want to long as your happy dousent matter what ya spend

Absolutely well worded many of the vanity’s I have I overpaid or them not because I had to but because I WANTED to you can’t tell me that desert assassin set for mage isn’t worth 300m if it’s rare and that’s how much I am willing to spend to have it it’s all based off how much you really want said vanity and then you can’t get angry when someone decides to sell the desert assassin set mage for 400m after learning it’s recently been sold for 300m the price for that vanity has just fluctuated either get with the program or go home that’s all that there is to it this goes for ANY rare vanity with high demand [emoji41][emoji1474]

dualray
12-13-2020, 04:35 PM
An item only worth to its value only when it can be sold.

I could ask for twenty billion gold for my vanity but if i can't sell it, it worths nothing.

What some people doing is to team up and make up buy and sell story acting as if certain item was selling around certain price range so to Jack up the market price.

Not saying this is hapoening here but yall need to watch out.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

XxretepxX
12-13-2020, 05:49 PM
An item only worth to its value only when it can be sold.

I could ask for twenty billion gold for my vanity but if i can't sell it, it worths nothing.

What some people doing is to team up and make up buy and sell story acting as if certain item was selling around certain price range so to Jack up the market price.

Not saying this is hapoening here but yall need to watch out.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Yeah lol i can offer 5B for the gnarled and he still wont sell and just set 5B as co price to make it go higher

MistaGrinch
12-13-2020, 09:45 PM
Yeah lol i can offer 5B for the gnarled and he still wont sell and just set 5B as co price to make it go higher

Looks like more false allegations anything at all to bash the gnarled set smh that’s sad to see [emoji1475]

GucciBang
12-14-2020, 01:56 AM
bruh this set is ugly asf

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Giant bench
12-14-2020, 08:00 AM
Guys just stop it, the set is beautiful. And should be worth 10bil. It’s rarest vanity in game. :)

Tookyo
12-14-2020, 04:30 PM
Another thread gone to waste from all these dramas , i got offered an set and some stuff for a vanity of mine and i wanted to make sure whats the price , so i dont see any point in continuing this.

Itemstore
12-14-2020, 07:21 PM
Tookyo I wish you the best on your trades and do what makes you happy it's good to do your research and gather all the Information you can to compare to make your own estimation and value what makes you happy [emoji106] anyways Lets say this thread is complete [emoji12] HF all

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Rihc
12-14-2020, 09:01 PM
Wow, didnt expect this gnarled vanity will rise so much. i had one 2 years ago for rog one I bought it for 1.5m set xD it even took me weeks to sell it for 1m-1.2m. shouldve kept it:(
https://i.ibb.co/8DPt3qf/received-1806591149427418.webp (https://ibb.co/jv3sKmQ)
just in case you guys think im lying heres my picture 2yrs ago wearing it, cant find my ss wearing the full set cuz i didnt like the helm sold it first before my armor xD but yea rip didnt expect it will become so rare

Susanne
12-16-2020, 04:21 AM
So who is correct? I ask because I've had one in my wardrobe since they came out.
I think I may have the helmet as well as the armour but I'd have to check.

arcanefid
12-16-2020, 05:00 AM
So who is correct? I ask because I've had one in my wardrobe since they came out.
I think I may have the helmet as well as the armour but I'd have to check.

Everyone, in a way. It is true that the vanity is rare because back then the legendary items that looked the same were useful, and investing in vanities wasn’t really popular, so when it came out people just kind of ignored it.

However, it is also true that the vanity is not really attractive, and it is a pain to find weapon vanities that match it, so you’ll always end up looking a bit strange, or at least that’s how I see it.

It’s really difficult to set a fair price for this one, but considering all things that are happening with vanity prices, then I wouldn’t be surprised if people actually offered 100m for it. Gotta say though the 230M offer mentioned in these threads sounds too good to be true.

Susanne
12-16-2020, 05:20 AM
Everyone, in a way. It is true that the vanity is rare because back then the legendary items that looked the same were useful, and investing in vanities wasn’t really popular, so when it came out people just kind of ignored it.

However, it is also true that the vanity is not really attractive, and it is a pain to find weapon vanities that match it, so you’ll always end up looking a bit strange, or at least that’s how I see it.

It’s really difficult to set a fair price for this one, but considering all things that are happening with vanity prices, then I wouldn’t be surprised if people actually offered 100m for it. Gotta say though the 230M offer mentioned in these threads sounds too good to be true.

Thanks. I just always try to get a vanity with each event. I did wear it a few times but only with the elon bow vanity. I have the decayed too which I prefer.
I have a flintlock/pistol vanity weapon from a winter event but have no idea how much that's worth because I've not seen another and don't get me started on my harvest hat..I can't find out how much that's worth either. I don't think I'd sell it though because I've had it since the event and I like it.
I agree with you, the gnarled isn't worth millions.

xsilentninjax
12-16-2020, 05:23 AM

indeed, some people seems to be guarding these "high value" vague claims with their lives. Calling people liars when someone differs to their opinions.
Quite baffling, have they ever wondered that the same treatment can be done to themselves? we have a term for that, ignorance.

Yes I'm indicating someone here,
"I have frank set so..."

does that guarantee anything? mmm no

Additional info to anyone that wants to have it, It is available as a starter pack gear when you are starting out.
You can also get it again through the glintstone set quest which starts by crafting the legendary counterparts, called orcslaying gear.

^this contradicts your so-called "rarity". Granted, the vanity version may be rare.

But is it high demand? no
Can you get it? easy as pie? yes
How? If you've deleted it on your previous char then get another one from an alt, lol. And yes, its bound.

Now does that mean that being bound becomes a selling point for the vanity itself? no.
Why? Due to the fact that you can always get the bound one, anywhere, and whenever. Without a limit of duplicating characters, or accounts.

Seeing from the people that had their previous statements that simply ignored the constructive criticism given with the reason of
"lmao Idc and I don't read that sh--"
Well I'm not going to judge your lack of ability to read (or some may call it, being illiterate). Nothings stopping you from doing what you want.

Just know the fact and don't be surprised when you are getting the "intolerant to the intolerant" treatment.

I suppose I've proven my point here. If there's anyone that differs with my opinion, that's okay. That's what a discussion is all about.
rather than calling out names, which is simply uncalled for. Adieu

Susanne
12-16-2020, 05:23 AM
Just looked and I'm mistaken. I was looking at the Elder Druid gnarled. So sorry.
I didn't get the gnarled because it looks..well.. like something from the advancement pack.

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 05:58 AM
Imagine wearing armor in evg because you don’t have the vanity [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] WOW that’s pretty sad when you think about it [emoji41][emoji1474]

Ukku
12-16-2020, 06:31 AM
Yo Budds, I'm not here to support inflation or discrimination. I just want to suggest you guys to stop saying ugly to one of sts team's creation..Let's pay respect for their hardwork and play fairly..If you see something ugly in game, just keep it in your mind..Don't mention it in public coz devs can read it..You don't need to believe any price you see, just believe the price that you know. Stop fighting with each other..this community should be family..Let's keep our gaming healthy..

Also, to clarify some confusions..there's a bit difference between gnarled gears and gnarled vanities..
Gear(side color-red)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201216/51eb79d83588697619bc405b8e0e04f6.jpgVanity(side color-pale purple)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201216/c4ec8dfc903ee82893b2806c0ecdfdce.jpg

I'm also one of the players who appreciates gnarled sets. But make me as a -1 for the owners who's tryna sell it coz i wont be selling this vanity ever and treasure it..Not to inflate the price, but to pay my respect on this vanity..I dont see gnarled ugly..And please stop discriminating Sts's vanity creations(not just gnarled), we're enjoying the game right? Let's just have some fun without going into trouble.

Sorry budds[emoji1787]..I'm a bit p*s**d reading fights in forums..I'll make ComicAL later and post it soon to relax your minds..Just AL 'n' Chill..No need to fight and discriminate Sts's creations.

Happy gaming budds![emoji1308]

Any Dev to please close this thread before it causes further fights..Not healthy for players to curse each other [emoji28].

Encryptions
12-16-2020, 06:57 AM
Haha. Can be a troll in pvp. Have bad armor on with gnoll set and when in duel swap to main set and kick butt with gnoll vanity still on.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 07:02 AM
Haha. Can be a troll in pvp. Have bad armor on with gnoll set and when in duel swap to main set and kick butt with gnoll vanity still on.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] only possible if you have the vanity tho which these guys do not [emoji22] so unfortunately this is only a fantasy for the majority [emoji41][emoji1474]

Zzzzzzzss
04-19-2021, 03:38 AM
Selling gnarled bone set rog pm here or ingame dpsengine

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

grymnir1993
04-19-2021, 08:35 AM
idk but this set is super expensive for all classes

Zzzzzzzss
04-19-2021, 12:13 PM
idk but this set is super expensive for all classes

What’s price gnarled bone set rog?

Oakmaiden
04-19-2021, 12:27 PM
Selling gnarled bone set rog pm here or ingame dpsengine

Total ZZZZZ on you necroing an old thread, also inappropriate forums section Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

phephek
04-19-2021, 06:28 PM
i buy war set 60m,

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk