PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Need advice

Irreflexivo
12-10-2020, 04:17 AM
I'd like to know what would you do to keep growing as a player.

I'm 76 and can make around 1m per week. How would you invest that gold? I usually run dm with 240% gl, so I'm thinking about buying more gl or getting better items to go to evg, even though I'm not sure what item I should prioritize as a rogue.

Any tip or strategy to become a better player overall is welcome:) Thank you very much for reading

Archugejackmen
12-10-2020, 04:37 AM
How much spare pure gold do you have lying round?

Irreflexivo
12-10-2020, 04:50 AM
I have in gold 5m, but my weap is worth around 20m and maybe another 10m in other equipment. I know is not much but maybe I can redirect my items into something more useful.

Archugejackmen
12-10-2020, 04:59 AM
Here’s what I’d do. I’d buy : Legend dags 100%gl ~2m, 50gl belt, ring amu (~2m for all 3) and a 40gl lucky relic (~2.5m)
This’ll give you 290gl with 28.5m excess gold. Farming EVG/DM requires good gears, so personally I’d try to invest it all into BD% gears (6/6 mire with bd is great for both dm and evg) and get a duggar bow with bd%. Use fortified finesse jewels to help boost your dex%.
I reckon this will be enough to farm dm/evg expeditiously
(direct any excess gold into getting more gold loot%)
Just my two cents

Irreflexivo
12-10-2020, 05:08 AM
Thank you very much, I appreciate the response. I'm okay with that idea, even though I'm leaving some items I'd be getting more gold loot to get even better items later on:)

Razererxx
12-10-2020, 05:51 AM
Well, i would say if you will actively play and farm, put gold into gear but if you wont play actively, consider saving it for awakening gem event maybe. Idk if it will be the same, but its really easiest way to make disgusting amount of gold without breaking sweat

Aeot
12-10-2020, 06:09 AM
I'd like to know what would you do to keep growing as a player.

I'm 76 and can make around 1m per week. How would you invest that gold? I usually run dm with 240% gl, so I'm thinking about buying more gl or getting better items to go to evg, even though I'm not sure what item I should prioritize as a rogue.

Any tip or strategy to become a better player overall is welcome:) Thank you very much for readingIf I were you I wouldn't be farming gold right now at all I would instead farm elite golden chests. I had a friend make millions every day from farming them and you only need a speed set

swoutttt
12-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Focus on events.. try to grind the right ones actively and you will be rewarded ^^

Advocacies
12-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Gold loot
Desire Set 200gl / Weap 100gl / Artifact 50gl total of 350gl (avgr 15-24k drops)
70-100k per rung (deep

Event
Hoard Lock Crates (specially winter) can be sold 50k+ later on
Prioritize Profit above all 5-15k profit do doesn't matter every single small bit counts

Gear/Pet
Bd%(boss damage) awakes
Duggar
Mire set 6/6

(Stacking elixir 25%+30%dmg elix)
Fatima/zeppo stacking dmg
Happy bonus:
Electra/Fatima/Zeppo/Ingot

Arcane ability:
Werewiger/fatima/eterno/Zeppo

Encryptions
12-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Best to run events and make gold, don't need gold loot.
1mil a week? Should be making 1mil an hour or 2 with deep marsh and some gold loot. Do not run evg to make gold because its more over the side to a lb map. I only suggest farming gold there if you and your team can avoide being hit by bosses every wave. Its easy but 1 mistake with gold loot set on is instant death which no respawn there.
Normal gates is a different story, anyone can solo easily up to wave 50~. Past that it gets harder.
Just bomb rush deep marsh high boss damage. Your main goal is to be able to 1 shot the blue dragon so he doesnt fly in the sky. Big time save there.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
12-11-2020, 12:05 AM
I'm definitely going to focus on dm then:)
I suppose selling my weapon to get dug bow with gl and try to get desire set would be the move. Thanks everyone, I appreciate the response.

XxretepxX
12-11-2020, 02:37 AM
Good luck! :D