PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Have Characters They Dont Use?

tjornan
08-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Its funny, because i thought i would spend all of my time on tjornan. Now i never really play him! I know mystic is not really on mystic, he spends most of his time on kingfu from what ive seen. I really hope i gain intrest in the pallys again. Or else i will have to spend 100 plat on renaming renumoth to tjornan and tjornan to renumoth! ahhhhhhh!

FluffNStuff
08-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Its funny, because i thought i would spend all of my time on tjornan. Now i never really play him! I know mystic is not really on mystic, he spends most of his time on kingfu from what ive seen. I really hope i gain intrest in the pallys again. Or else i will have to spend 100 plat on renaming renumoth to tjornan and tjornan to renumoth! ahhhhhhh!

My name sake FluffNStuff sits idle gathering dust because I am not a fan of the play style of Mages in this game. I mostly play on HunnyHunter, my Dex Bear which was the most fun class (before the turn to shoot debacle).

Violentsaint
08-09-2010, 11:44 PM
i have a lvl 45 archer and warrior, i dont use them, i guess its just to brag a have 3 lvl capped characters lol...