PDA

View Full Version : Best gear and weapon for pure ursan

Back
04-06-2012, 12:46 PM
What might be the best possible armor and dps for level 35 bear? I checked copperhead but not at all impressed even level 30 Iceberg + earthquake helm is better than that in terms of damage..

Any opinion?

Elyseon
04-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Iceberg + vyx is good
Or copperhead, remember the main point for a bear is not dps

OvigorothO
04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
ely ur a trollog. he doesn't want copperhead because of its dps. while I agree that its a good set, he is looking for good dps

Back
04-06-2012, 01:14 PM
I did some research and changed my mind... I don't want dps anymore.. Lol

Good armour + base dmg would do it for me now.

lordJastafarr
04-06-2012, 01:32 PM
bear+dps=pvp... stick to pvm its more fun :)

kiitz
04-06-2012, 01:32 PM
The main point of a bear isn't DPS, but its not to be a useless all strength meatshield that does nothing because nothing attacks the bear when they don't generate enough threat/damage on the mobs either!

Its all a balance game. Get enough survivability so that you can get stay alive, then focus on hit/damage so you can generate aggro so the mobs will attack you instead of your teammates. How much survivability each bear needs its based on their individual skill in the game and ability to watch their health, use their cooldowns wisely (Evade and ironblood separately), and as always, spam health pots when necessary.

Sryyoulose
04-06-2012, 02:01 PM
The main point of a bear isn't DPS, but its not to be a useless all strength meatshield that does nothing because nothing attacks the bear when they don't generate enough threat/damage on the mobs either!

Its all a balance game. Get enough survivability so that you can get stay alive, then focus on hit/damage so you can generate aggro so the mobs will attack you instead of your teammates. How much survivability each bear needs its based on their individual skill in the game and ability to watch their health, use their cooldowns wisely (Evade and ironblood separately), and as always, spam health pots when necessary.
That's pve, pvp is a little bit different:
For pvp You need to focus on surviving, getting the enemy close, nailing them 1-2With auto then use slashes... Pow they dead.

kiitz
04-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Yeah, but he didn't indicate it was for PvP or PvE, so most likely its for PvE....