PDA

View Full Version : The trick to having a good x2 weekend

-_-Legiito
04-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Ok ima start by this is a good thing to help u lv and rise to lv66 if u want and the easter event helps it even more. To maximize the fun of the game while leveling is critical though. U have to keep the game fun for u so while u go lv also think of the future. Having 5 lv66s or 5 lv41s for the SL players, decreases game fun for most. Now dont get me wrong I also leveled my charactor and im working on a bear(lv30 now) but u must look at wat is ahead in PL or SL for u. If u havent made a charactor to lv50+ on PL or lv(idk SL so reply with a good lv and ill edit) then I recomend not abusing the extra xp weekend because it only damages u. What im trying to say is hard to explain so help me out guys, if u r a lv below the previous lvls stated im trying to help u guys out. The way I am playing this weekend is only a bit here and then and I have lv60+ charactor. Thx for reading and please escuse my speling because I typed this fast. :)

Gracious
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
So what you're saying, is to not power lvl if youre not already lvl 50+? Due to the fact that there are high lvl players who have yet to master the basic dynamics of their roles? In turn lvling up slower will help you gain the experience to be a competent player? Did i read it right? Lol :p

-_-Legiito
04-06-2012, 01:31 PM
So what you're saying, is to not power lvl if youre not already lvl 50+? Due to the fact that there are high lvl players who have yet to master the basic dynamics of their roles? In turn lvling up slower will help you gain the experience to be a competent player? Did i read it right? Lol :p

Yea thats a bit of what im saying but u can power level but try not to power lv too high if u arent expierenced.

kiitz
04-06-2012, 01:34 PM
How about just play the game, take advantage of the x2 xp weekend and naturally get better and learn your class!

There should be no fear of getting to level cap, because there are always other classes you can level up too.

Entertaining
04-06-2012, 01:53 PM
No offense..but horrible post lol

kiitz
04-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Lol, can't tell if you are talking about OP post or my post, since you didn't quote anybody OR provide any reasons to why you think the post is horrible! Need clarification! :P

Sryyoulose
04-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Legitos, Why wait? Take advantage as much as possible!! Then pvp and learn how to use charecter, or farm.