PDA

View Full Version : Bayou bash VS Pentacle of pain

Superdexme
04-06-2012, 02:25 PM
bayou bash has 4 bosses super close together and so does pentacle of pain.. but it seems pentacle is further away from eachother why do people farm it more for rabbit ears

Elysony
04-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Good point... I really don't know.

Rare
04-06-2012, 02:34 PM
I have run Bayou bash for a few hours and haven't seen ears drop. I've seen at least 7 in pentical.

Swimmingstar
04-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Because you can pull bosses to middle and kill all.

Walkhardd
04-06-2012, 02:36 PM
If you have a full group ,have each player go to a different boss and pull them to where you spawn. then nuke the crap out of them. if everyone does their job you will have very fast efficient runs.

Econodeath
04-06-2012, 03:43 PM
If you have a full group ,have each player go to a different boss and pull them to where you spawn. then nuke the crap out of them. if everyone does their job you will have very fast efficient runs.

This is such a cool tip!
Thanks I tried it and they don't run back.
I even did it a few times alone. Still no ears, but a couple of hundred more runs and maybe just maybe I can be a bunny!!!!
OOOOOH a new toon Ecobunny!!!
LOL

Back
04-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Where is Pentacle of Pain :/

Buffedbear Pl
04-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Where is Pentacle of Pain :/

Skeller Krunch Returns Campaign, everyone can run it now since they made everything free for PL's 2nd B-day

RaptorBlitz
04-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Plus, if you don't get ears, you will always get a purple or a pink. Worth a nice bit in liquidation value. I've never seen Bayou drop pinks.

Skeletonlord
04-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Plus, if you don't get ears, you will always get a purple or a pink. Worth a nice bit in liquidation value. I've never seen Bayou drop pinks.

Yep this is true. When I farmed Pentacle Of Pain for bone rabbit ears I got a massive amount of pinks and purples, and on the very odd chance, the ears. Just liquidate the pinks/purples, they can get you a lot of money if you do this continually.

XghostzX
04-07-2012, 08:55 AM
1.) If you get a group of 4, you can pull all bosses to the middle in pentacle.

2.) I've tried farming at bayou boss brawl for an hour or so, (that's a lot of runs) and I didn't get any bunny ears. Nor did I get one pink.

Elysony
04-07-2012, 10:27 AM

2.) I've tried farming at bayou boss brawl for an hour or so, (that's a lot of runs) and I didn't get any bunny ears. Nor did I get one pink.
Sums it up in one post +1. Thanks.

Rare
04-07-2012, 12:54 PM

Really you only need 3. :) 4 works better though