PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Power - VERMIN SWARM!

Samhayne
04-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Not all Vampires are the same. Hardly! The blood flows differently in each, each with their own lineage, secrets and powers. As you delve deeper and experience more, you will have the opportunity to configure your own special vampire powers.

Dark Legends features a ‘Power Tree’ system – which allows players to choose skills individually, and beyond the restrictions imposed by previous Legends titles. We are exploring some of the different powers that you may choose to specialize in. Today, we take a closer look at the vampire power - VERMIN SWARM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfHFP_FH28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfHFP_FH28

The Vampire is also the master of lesser creatures - capable of summoning a ravenous swarm of vermin to devour a target. A breach is torn in the fabric between our world and the hellish afterworld of the Vampire - inducing a stream of infected rats to pour out!

Fao
04-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Haha cool rats!!!! Can't wait!!

Wolves
04-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Best sts skill animation yet.
Saw a combo in there too.

Shaocalur
04-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Looks like the Avian scream in Pocket Legends. Cool though.

Also, why did you guys remove the amazon app store at the end of the clips?

Late
04-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Yay rats

Samhayne
04-06-2012, 06:00 PM

We'll have all the details on release markets with the game launch announcement - coming soon! Thanks, as always, for your patience for the game to come out :vsmile:

Commanderkeen
04-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Sweet I've been waiting on this ever since JustG talked about it.

Shaocalur
04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
We'll have all the details on release markets with the game launch announcement - coming soon! Thanks, as always, for your patience for the game to come out :vsmile:

Actually, I only look patient. You should see me and my guild freak out everytime something new is released about DL.

n00b13st
04-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Very cool looking!

Best sts skill animation yet.
Saw a combo in there too.

I missed that the first time through - watching again I can't tell if it's a power combo or a purely melee combo (which would be a first for the Legends series I believe.)

Looks like the Avian scream in Pocket Legends. Cool though.

What about it reminded you of Avian scream? I was thinking it looked visually very different from any other power I've seen (unlike LEAP, for example) and I couldn't remember the effects of the other powers well enough to recall if any of them caused damage in the same way - looks like a relatively long lasting 'waves of damage' effect.

Patience? What patience? (And I hope it will be on the Kindle Fire.)

Skeletonlord
04-06-2012, 08:49 PM
@noob1st yes the game will be on the kindle fire!

@samhayne I hope the game launch release announcement is soon! I'm sure it will be after the series you guys are doing on Dark Legends skills! Sam, you will post when you submit Dark Legends to Apple won't you?

Arterra
04-06-2012, 11:12 PM
this will totally be worth the trip across the river to hong kong to see

Shaocalur
04-07-2012, 08:28 AM
I say it looks like Avian scream because im the beginning of the attack the vampire bends over backwards and has that... I don't know what it is scream I guess. Anyway, it bends over and has a scream shoot out it's chest. That's what makes me think of the Avian scream.

Fyrce
04-07-2012, 01:05 PM
This made me laugh a lot!

FATALFLIP
04-07-2012, 03:23 PM
cool