PDA

View Full Version : Bound Hoar frost Banner (Plat Tier)

Advocacies
12-12-2020, 12:17 AM
Can we have bound version of hoar frost banner this coming winter since it's only available for plat and aura requires banner most people can't afford so i suggest for bound version during the winter for plat tier
The bound version can be different design like shenanigans banner from lb before

flashio
12-12-2020, 11:04 AM
-1. Everyone can save up gold to buy the banner, rather have a new design for upcoming winter event.

Advocacies
12-13-2020, 07:05 PM
-1. Everyone can save up gold to buy the banner, rather have a new design for upcoming winter event.

Not everyone can save up 3.5-4m gold in short time hoarder gonna hoard making it difficult to get :D ik you're one of those hoarder my proposal is to have "Bound Not Tradeable" version of hoar banner with different design so that the other banner doesn't get lame but still the design can be still same just part of effects is all need couz the aura requires banner :D and not all ppl can save that gold for just a vanity want to enjoy some vanity aura

flashio
12-14-2020, 06:43 AM
Not everyone can save up 3.5-4m gold in short time hoarder gonna hoard making it difficult to get :D ik you're one of those hoarder my proposal is to have "Bound Not Tradeable" version of hoar banner with different design so that the other banner doesn't get lame but still the design can be still same just part of effects is all need couz the aura requires banner :D and not all ppl can save that gold for just a vanity want to enjoy some vanity aura

Hi, don't talk bout me if u don't know me.
Now bout the banner, saving 3-4m in a short time is not hard at all with deep marsh, vardan maps and mausoleum, even with low gold loot u can get easy, will just take longer, so IMO (u don't have to agree, it's ok, just don't judge when u don't know) no need to make the banner bound through tokens.

Advocacies
12-14-2020, 09:35 PM
Hi, don't talk bout me if u don't know me.
Now bout the banner, saving 3-4m in a short time is not hard at all with deep marsh, vardan maps and mausoleum, even with low gold loot u can get easy, will just take longer, so IMO (u don't have to agree, it's ok, just don't judge when u don't know) no need to make the banner bound through tokens.
Lol you're really against this probably u bought tons of banner to hoard and doesn't think about currently situation easy to get with dm when ppl leave us couz we don't have enough gears to play dm lul with 200gl basic low tier gears and still easy omega hoarder

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 05:38 AM
Can we have bound version of hoar frost banner this coming winter since it's only available for plat and aura requires banner most people can't afford so i suggest for bound version during the winter for plat tier
The bound version can be different design like shenanigans banner from lb before

Hmm [emoji848] I don’t think this would be a good idea considering that players spent plat to buy said banners would be kinda weird for sts to create bound versions meaning you didn’t have to buy the plat version in the first place seems a little bit strange to me especially if the next winter event has a completely different theme then the hoarfrost event and about it being un affordable there’s way to many options in lvl 76 to increase your gold mausoleum, jewel farming , evg, deep marsh many more that kinda seems like a personal problem rather then a real problem for all players but who knows maybe this could happen keep your spirits up bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-15-2020, 12:28 PM
I imagine STS already has Winterfest tier rewards and vendor items planned out. Let’s see what’s coming next instead.

Aeot
12-15-2020, 01:12 PM
Not everyone can save up 3.5-4m gold in short time hoarder gonna hoard making it difficult to get :D ik you're one of those hoarder my proposal is to have "Bound Not Tradeable" version of hoar banner with different design so that the other banner doesn't get lame but still the design can be still same just part of effects is all need couz the aura requires banner :D and not all ppl can save that gold for just a vanity want to enjoy some vanity auraThose hoarders often times make the items go up in price during the event because of hoarding. Often times after the event a lot of items go down in price. Especially something like a banner

flashio
12-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Lol you're really against this probably u bought tons of banner to hoard and doesn't think about currently situation easy to get with dm when ppl leave us couz we don't have enough gears to play dm lul with 200gl basic low tier gears and still easy omega hoarder

And here u keep making assumptions about what I do, don't be ridiculous and mind your own business, all the points I exposed are logical while you just throw nonsense or try making me the "bad one" by saying I'm hoarding to resell while "poor" ppl can't get the banner, it's too simple, if can't afford, farm and make gold.
Just saying rather than wasting your time here you should try to actually play the game.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 08:05 PM
-1 From The Burger Baron

Just seems nonsensical to me but that’s just my opinion [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advocacies
12-15-2020, 08:21 PM
Hmmp okay I'll explain again my opinion is that why sts put 3/4 set free if the aura needs banner and cost 100 plat do we really need to pay irl money to enjoy stuffs i mean like halloween f2p aura no cost just straight pure token farming and we enjoy that one couz literally you don't have to pay irl money just to try out aura anyways opinions are opinions ty all🥴

Advocacies
12-15-2020, 08:23 PM
Still looking forward for big event another awesome reveal recolored winterfest vanities 😁