PDA

View Full Version : Help me make this ?

Encryptions
12-12-2020, 02:47 AM
https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV
I am still new to making a server in discord. This server I am making I want to put all info about AL in like making gold, doing aps fast, doing leaderboard events and much more.
I am kind of dull when it comes to rogue / mage class / elite runners lb / best way to do aps the fastest bla bla. There is no chatting in this server, I need some help with adding stuff I can even let you type in a channel if you want. Send some forum links here of guides I can add to the server more sections of info.
Maybe this can be the fastest way for people to find information instead of searching for something spending hours? Ngl I got bored and decided to do this. Seems like a good idea?

Silentkill
12-12-2020, 04:44 AM
Looks like a decent idea. Good luck with it!

Spooked
12-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Another one..?
Aren’t you already running a server? Why not just build off of that one. This seems so pointless to me.
You can make a seperate text channel in the already existing server and block anyone from adding messages..?
Im sorry but i dont see the point in having more and more discord servers, keeping it all compact and centered will be way more beneficial to people interested in learning more about the game

Encryptions
12-12-2020, 10:50 AM
I only run 1 server and this is the server.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Spooked
12-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Regardless, building off of the already existing one like i already mentioned will be alot more beneficial for people actually trying to learn about the game.
The fact devs actively participate in it reinforces my point.
Again i dont see why but then again dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams and goals.
Just my 2 cents

Xyv.io
12-13-2020, 03:59 AM
Another one..?
Aren’t you already running a server? Why not just build off of that one. This seems so pointless to me.
You can make a seperate text channel in the already existing server and block anyone from adding messages..?
Im sorry but i dont see the point in having more and more discord servers, keeping it all compact and centered will be way more beneficial to people interested in learning more about the game

You take some toxicity pills or something doggy? Why I never hear anything positive from you?

Spooked
12-13-2020, 06:12 AM
You take some toxicity pills or something doggy? Why I never hear anything positive from you?

Toxicity pills?
Im formally stating why i dont think another should be created, providing supported arguments.
You know.. what a forum is meant for?
Barging in here calling people doggy is the epitome of toxicity.
Maybe you never see something positive from me because you only see what you want to see (:
Next time take your insults to pm.
Maybe you should take time out of your time to actually read the post and seperate toxicity from actual criticism, instead of running your mouth.
Its a very bad habit i dont recommend you push into your real life affairs.
And please dont call me doggy, not that it hurts my pretty little feelings but it gave me shivers down my spine knowing people call people “doggy” consciously.
Took me back all the way to 4th grade, i do appreciate the trip down memory lane.

Just scrolling down your post history all you do is either complain or call others toxic.
To each their own i suppose

Xyv.io
12-13-2020, 06:33 AM
Toxicity pills?
Im formally stating why i dont think another should be created, providing supported arguments.
You know.. what a forum is meant for?
Barging in here calling people doggy is the epitome of toxicity.
Maybe you never see something positive from me because you only see what you want to see (:
Next time take your insults to pm.
Maybe you should take time out of your time to actually read the post and seperate toxicity from actual criticism, instead of running your mouth.
Its a very bad habit i dont recommend you push into your real life affairs.
And please dont call me doggy, not that it hurts my pretty little feelings but it gave me shivers down my spine knowing people call people “doggy” consciously.
Took me back all the way to 4th grade, i do appreciate the trip down memory lane.

Just scrolling down your post history all you do is either complain or call others toxic.
To each their own i suppose

You're basically a clown nothing more buddy. Encry is trying to make more discord servers and you barking here for no reason. Just leave him be is that hard to understand? 🤡

Spooked
12-13-2020, 06:41 AM
You're basically a clown nothing more buddy. Encry is trying to make more discord servers and you barking here for no reason. Just leave him be is that hard to understand? ��

Nice arguments! Im a clown wooo u really got me there!
Clearly you lack the ability to read or you have no clue as to what comprehensive reading is.
If you have the slightest of foothold and/integrity you would debunk the arguments i have made, but instead you choose to walk the toxic path and throw slurs.
Most likely because you know you have absolutely no leg to stand on so you just come here to collect some attention,
Which is honestly fine, i dont have any other expectations judging by your previous posts.

“Just leave him be” just wanted to address that, are you his parent or guardian? If so, if you dont want “toxic” people Like me to criticize and give feedback to a feedback thread then you shouldnt let your boy on the internet.
Or even better dont let him create a feedback thread
If youre neither of those 2 i would suggest going outside, take a deep breath and think about what your life has come to.
its absolutely saddening how you try to protect him like hes getting cyberbullied on myspace.
I guarantee you encryptions will be just fine even after my post
Take a seat and think about what youre exactly saying before you type it.

Neverr
12-13-2020, 06:49 AM
You're basically a clown nothing more buddy. Encry is trying to make more discord servers and you barking here for no reason. Just leave him be is that hard to understand? [emoji1782]Says the guy who commented "this set is ugly" on a post where someone was asking for a price match. So not only are you irrelevant, you're also a hypocrite. Splendid! You're known for causing drama so put a sock in it.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-13-2020, 12:01 PM
Regardless, building off of the already existing one like i already mentioned will be alot more beneficial for people actually trying to learn about the game.
The fact devs actively participate in it reinforces my point.
Again i dont see why but then again dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams and goals.
Just my 2 cents

+1 from The Burger Baron

Makes much more sense to just build off what is already there especially since the devs “participate” in the server they and others could offer real insight for those trying to learn about the game also since the chat is read only there’s the chance that certain information could be flawed or coming from a one sided standpoint that some players may not agree with and not all players will be willing to find a completely new server just for read only information you should pitch the idea to the devs or moderators in the server so that players who are already there can just easily access that information without having to find a separate server just to see this information also it helps because if they have questions they could just go back to the general chat and ask for help or hear different opinions on how things can be done once again it’s a good idea but it makes much more sense for it to be in the already active server making it much more accessible for those who really need it just putting in my $1.50 cents on this matter [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-13-2020, 12:08 PM
That main 1700+ person server is ran by Deadly, he prefers to keep it an open chat server.
I didn't come here for toxicity, came here for help with a few subjects. I made my own server for those who need help, I don't see why we would add over 40+ new channels to Deadly's server when I could make one to keep all the info in 1 spot.
His server is more over for chatting. Mine is for intel.

Spooked
12-13-2020, 12:21 PM
That main 1700+ person server is ran by Deadly, he prefers to keep it an open chat server.
I didn't come here for toxicity, came here for help with a few subjects. I made my own server for those who need help, I don't see why we would add over 40+ new channels to Deadly's server when I could make one to keep all the info in 1 spot.
His server is more over for chatting. Mine is for intel.

I dont know him personally, but i highly doubt he has something againdt a section for ingame help tutorials and what not.
Also, this forum is packed with tutorials already, isnt it kind of double to add a discord server on top of this?
Just want to point out as i said in my previous posts, a seperate text channel can be created where you can turn off replies, this only turns it off for that specific text channel its really no rocket science.
I dont know where u pulled the 40+ new channels from, but it’s not that hard to keep it compact in a single text channel with maybe 10 sub sections in it.
Its called organization.
Again, dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams, but just saying from my point of view this is as impractical as it gets given theres already a server.
Either way, youd help alot more people by writing the paragraphs on the forums and respectively asking a dev to consider making it sticky.
Goodluck to you and your server though, just want to add that the incentive is great, just a bit of a clumsy execution IMO.

MistaGrinch
12-13-2020, 12:40 PM
I dont know him personally, but i highly doubt he has something againdt a section for ingame help tutorials and what not.
Also, this forum is packed with tutorials already, isnt it kind of double to add a discord server on top of this?
Just want to point out as i said in my previous posts, a seperate text channel can be created where you can turn off replies, this only turns it off for that specific text channel its really no rocket science.
I dont know where u pulled the 40+ new channels from, but it’s not that hard to keep it compact in a single text channel with maybe 10 sub sections in it.
Its called organization.
Again, dont let me stop you from pursuing your dreams, but just saying from my point of view this is as impractical as it gets given theres already a server.
Either way, youd help alot more people by writing the paragraphs on the forums and respectively asking a dev to consider making it sticky.
Goodluck to you and your server though, just want to add that the incentive is great, just a bit of a clumsy execution IMO.

+1 From The Burger Baron

If this is the same read only server I left there was a chat specifically titled “Scammers” which named people who I guess people say scammed someone once again this is a flawed chat anyone can just say hey this guy scammed me and there name will be added there? Also considering the chat is read only that type of information can easily become invalid if a person decides to change there name or etc. As previously stated It’s a lot more beneficial for the chat with the devs and the moderator to just add this into the already active server to help give accurate information to players who will really need creating an entire separate server just seems futile but once again the idea is great and I think with some talking the moderator of the main chat would take it into great consideration seeing that it helps players and I think there is a sub server that offered build advice to players in there so I highly recommend that you chop it up with the devs and the moderator in the chat about adding it there makes a lot of sense and doing that will help many players who greatly need this help [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xyv.io
12-13-2020, 09:29 PM
Nice arguments! Im a clown wooo u really got me there!
Clearly you lack the ability to read or you have no clue as to what comprehensive reading is.
If you have the slightest of foothold and/integrity you would debunk the arguments i have made, but instead you choose to walk the toxic path and throw slurs.
Most likely because you know you have absolutely no leg to stand on so you just come here to collect some attention,
Which is honestly fine, i dont have any other expectations judging by your previous posts.

“Just leave him be” just wanted to address that, are you his parent or guardian? If so, if you dont want “toxic” people Like me to criticize and give feedback to a feedback thread then you shouldnt let your boy on the internet.
Or even better dont let him create a feedback thread
If youre neither of those 2 i would suggest going outside, take a deep breath and think about what your life has come to.
its absolutely saddening how you try to protect him like hes getting cyberbullied on myspace.
I guarantee you encryptions will be just fine even after my post
Take a seat and think about what youre exactly saying before you type it.

You really be writing big thicc paragraphs lmao I'm not reading that bs all we know is you're being too critical for a game as if it's a part of your necessary routine. Man just sod off let the guy do what he wants no one wants your garbage opinions you're not a perfect guy who can give 100% accurate opinions ,no one can. So if you can't appreciate then just don't reply dude. I haven't seen one positive reply from you on any of the posts in GD. Don't even know what your problem is. You wanna talk more give me your line id I can talk to you on phone call I don't mind.

Xyv.io
12-13-2020, 09:31 PM
Says the guy who commented "this set is ugly" on a post where someone was asking for a price match. So not only are you irrelevant, you're also a hypocrite. Splendid! You're known for causing drama so put a sock in it.

"Says the guy who said this on some other post" completely out of context buddy. I just shared my thoughts on that vanity set doesn't matter at all. I think that set is ugly that's it lol I'm not saying it should be lower price or anything likewise. That doesn't relate to this post at all

MistaGrinch
12-14-2020, 08:30 AM
You really be writing big thicc paragraphs lmao I'm not reading that bs all we know is you're being too critical for a game as if it's a part of your necessary routine. Man just sod off let the guy do what he wants no one wants your garbage opinions you're not a perfect guy who can give 100% accurate opinions ,no one can. So if you can't appreciate then just don't reply dude. I haven't seen one positive reply from you on any of the posts in GD. Don't even know what your problem is. You wanna talk more give me your line id I can talk to you on phone call I don't mind.

Woah relax bro you seem a little tense [emoji51] encrypt made his thread and people are giving there take on it no needs for all of this personal problems here take it somewhere else if your not here to give a constructive statement on the thread about the topic then bounce you could have easily just Pm him that if you were so angry bro we just trying to help give encryption options to improve the arlorian experience for new and old players that’s it no personal aggression here is needed bro take the drama elsewhere [emoji41][emoji1474]

Spooked
12-15-2020, 03:16 AM

Sounds like youre a little butthurt, poor man

When someone starts displaying your attitude it says how badly all of this got in your head, thats why i recommended taking a little break and going outside to take a fresh breather and rethink what your life has now come to.
Saying he doesnt want opinions on a feedback thread is the epitome of idiocy, but not surprising in your case.

Touching on the “youre not a guy who can give 100% accurate opinions” are you actually serious?
Google right now what an opinion is, im actually starting to lose braincells here.
An opinion is what your standpoint on something is, how can an opinion be accurate? Its subjective i actually can’t believe i have to explain what a rock is to you.

Again, youre falling into repetition saying you havent seen a single positive reply in GD from me when all you want to see is negativity and moan & complain on the forums yourself, again, hypocrisy has gotten the best of you.

Anything else you got to say that has either to do with my feedback on the topic? Or are you just going to whiteknight encryptions like a twitch mod? Its honestly getting a bit pathetic at this point, atleast come up with some points to counter my feedback on this thread thats, mind you, a feedback thread.
If anyone is out of place or irrelevant in this thread its you, i dont see you contributing to the intentional message of the thread anywhere.
Dont make me laugh

Just because my personal standpoint on this is negative and toxic in your eyes doesnt mean its wrong.
Trying to silence people’s opinions because they dont match with yours is the core of being toxic.

Xyv.io
12-15-2020, 03:20 AM

When someone starts displaying your attitude it says how badly all of this got in your head, thats why i recommended taking a little break and going outside to take a fresh breather and rethink what your life has now come to.
Saying he doesnt want opinions on a feedback thread is the epitome of idiocy, but not surprising in your case.

Touching on the “youre not a guy who can give 100% accurate opinions” are you actually serious?
Google right now what an opinion is, im actually starting to lose braincells here.
An opinion is what your standpoint on something is, how can an opinion be accurate? Its subjective i actually can’t believe i have to explain what a rock is to you.

Again, youre falling into repetition saying you havent seen a single positive reply in GD from me when all you want to see is negativity and moan & complain on the forums yourself, again, hypocrisy has gotten the best of you.

Anything else you got to say that has either to do with my feedback on the topic? Or are you just going to whiteknight encryptions like a twitch mod? Its honestly getting a bit pathetic at this point, atleast come up with some points to counter my feedback on this thread thats, mind you, a feedback thread.
If anyone is out of place or irrelevant in this thread its you, i dont see you contributing to the intentional message of the thread anywhere.
Dont make me laugh

You must be one of those low iq idiots who can't really understand one single point and goes all around it in circles and explains everything else except the actual point lmfao.

Xyv.io
12-15-2020, 03:37 AM

Dont make me laugh

Just because my personal standpoint on this is negative and toxic in your eyes doesnt mean its wrong.
Trying to silence people’s opinions because they dont match with yours is the core of being toxic.

Dm me your line id I'll teach you some good lessons ngl. Being positive here.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 03:41 AM
Smells a little sus in here [emoji41][emoji1474]

Spooked
12-15-2020, 03:47 AM

Exactly the reply i hoped for, thanks (:
I couldve guessed you run out of ammunition real quick, oh well..

Faotblack
12-15-2020, 03:59 AM

Not gonna lie, you started all of this. The one starting the drama here is you and only you. Others are just defending themselves.

Xyv.io
12-15-2020, 05:25 AM
Not gonna lie, you started all of this. The one starting the drama here is you and only you. Others are just defending themselves.
Yup you're right I'm the one who's starting this, and for a very good reason.
@spooked I'm not running out of ammunition btw lmfao cuz I'm not firing any bullets rn, first you need to be taught something very valuable which I will and that's all I'm asking you, to talk privately on line(which won't cause any further drama here on forum)

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 05:28 AM
Yup you're right I'm the one who's starting this, and for a very good reason.
@spooked I'm not running out of ammunition btw lmfao cuz I'm not firing any bullets rn, first you need to be taught something very valuable which I will and that's all I'm asking you, to talk privately on line(which won't cause any further drama here on forum)

Hey hey hey take it somewhere else bud if he didn’t give u the line move on keep the drama outta here nobody cares about your personal beef PM him keep it outta here we’re looking for constructive criticism here ONLY there’s a private message option for a reason learn how to use it [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xyv.io
12-15-2020, 06:05 AM
Hey hey hey take it somewhere else bud if he didn’t give u the line move on keep the drama outta here nobody cares about your personal beef PM him keep it outta here we’re looking for constructive criticism here ONLY there’s a private message option for a reason learn how to use it [emoji41][emoji1474]

Aight sure I don't even spam refresh check replies rn cuz I know what's coming LOL. That guy definitely has a limit and he learned it I'd believe. I'm gonna send that guy one pm that's it and I'm outta this bs.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 06:08 AM
Aight sure I don't even spam refresh check replies rn cuz I know what's coming LOL. That guy definitely has a limit and he learned it I'd believe. I'm gonna send that guy one pm that's it and I'm outta this bs.

Spam refresh to check replies?? Woah idk what you got going on but just keep it outta here please sounds super SUS this thread not for that bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xyv.io
12-15-2020, 06:10 AM
Spam refresh to check replies?? Woah idk what you got going on but just keep it outta here please sounds super SUS this thread not for that bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Yeah you talked about PMs that's why I mentioned it. NVM. Your emojis are cringe btw

Spooked
12-15-2020, 06:15 AM
Gotta love how this boy is so triggered and offended he has to take this to PM’s to continue the drama.
Mind you, on a forum alt account.
This man has absolutely nothing going on in his social life judging by the fact he cant let this go.
This is probably the most attention hes had in months
I like how he acts like the better person teaching people lessons, its seriously frightening people like this walk free.

Also im genuinely wondering what you got out of white knighting encryp like youre his twitch chat mod

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 06:26 AM
Gotta love how this boy is so triggered and offended he has to take this to PM’s to continue the drama.
Mind you, on a forum alt account.
This man has absolutely nothing going on in his social life judging by the fact he cant let this go.
This is probably the most attention hes had in months
I like how he acts like the better person teaching people lessons, its seriously frightening people like this walk free.

Also im genuinely wondering what you got out of white knighting encryp like youre his twitch chat mod

I attempted to help calm down his frustration in the PM by telling him it’s never that serious but this is a clearly deranged player I’m very scared to even know what kinds of “lesson” he plans on teaching you [emoji15] please be safe from this guy Idek what TRIGGERED him like this but currently his mind is not in a good area maybe you should take spooked the advice and get some fresh air bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-15-2020, 06:46 AM
I remember when the forums were helpful, full, and light-hearted.

Aeot
12-15-2020, 07:41 AM
I am still new to making a server in discord. This server I am making I want to put all info about AL in like making gold, doing aps fast, doing leaderboard events and much more.
I am kind of dull when it comes to rogue / mage class / elite runners lb / best way to do aps the fastest bla bla. There is no chatting in this server, I need some help with adding stuff I can even let you type in a channel if you want. Send some forum links here of guides I can add to the server more sections of info.
Maybe this can be the fastest way for people to find information instead of searching for something spending hours? Ngl I got bored and decided to do this. Seems like a good idea?
227653227654227655I would have helped but I don't know how discord works or how I could edit. I forgot most of the info from Al too. Haven't farmed or leveled up a character in half a year. This in my opinion would benefit so many players and even the whole game.

I don't know why there's negativity in this post which will get the thread locked in time...
You are taking your time to help people out, that should be appreciated, so thanks man. I know that if I was a new player I would find this information extremely helpful. I don't see why there is need for negativity in this post. I hope someone actually helps you finish what you started.

Arachnophobik
12-15-2020, 07:43 AM
I remember when the forums were helpful, full, and light-hearted.

2020 is a b--ch

Prabsimar Chhabra
12-15-2020, 07:49 AM
The same people coming on every post starting drama. Can we just leave helpful posts like these alone and go on with our day.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 07:54 AM
The same people coming on every post starting drama. Can we just leave helpful posts like these alone and go on with our day.

+1 From The Burger Baron

Let’s keep this thread drama free players , only come here to give your constructive criticism on the topic so others can formulate there own opinions or possibly give new insight into this topic having drama here causes problems and takes the attention away from the real topic here keep this thread drama free please players we would like to keep this thread a safe place for players to interact with [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 07:58 AM
I would have helped but I don't know how discord works or how I could edit. I forgot most of the info from Al too. Haven't farmed or leveled up a character in half a year. This in my opinion would benefit so many players and even the whole game.

I don't know why there's negativity in this post which will get the thread locked in time...
You are taking your time to help people out, that should be appreciated, so thanks man. I know that if I was a new player I would find this information extremely helpful. I don't see why there is need for negativity in this post. I hope someone actually helps you finish what you started.

+1 From The Burger Baron

Bringing personal prejudices & angry rants throws the thread off course the constructive criticism currently being said in the thread are good points and I would like to see other players take on this topic so guys let’s keep this thread negativity free please [emoji41][emoji1474]

Saint Jaffo
12-15-2020, 08:53 AM
I really like the idea of having a discord server for intel. This way new players can avoid all the drama and toxic players here on forum. They are just going to enter to the server, search what they need and apply it in game.
+1

Susanne
12-15-2020, 09:00 AM
2020 is a b--ch
It's been happening before 2020. Most of the people who made the forums helpful and sometimes entertaining don't want to post anymore.
As soon as someone makes a thread, whatever it is, you can bet that the keyboard warriors will pounce.
The forum police will scream, "Wrong section!" The spiteful will drag stuff up from eons ago, the bigheads will flex how much they have and pretend they know everything and the observers will tell everyone they have popcorn.
If someone makes a joke it's taken far too seriously and usually drama ensues because, let's face it, the majority love drama and get a kick from seeing someone bullied or roasted.
It's like a flock of vultures waiting for someone vulnerable to tear to bits. Worse, tear their ideas to bits.
This was once a great community, a place to turn to when people needed help. Now, people are having to make their own forums.
I'll leave it at that, make your own minds up about what I have typed.
I lost interest as of from today.
Take care and stay safe.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 09:03 AM
It's been happening before 2020. Most of the people who made the forums helpful and sometimes entertaining don't want to post anymore.
As soon as someone makes a thread, whatever it is, you can bet that the keyboard warriors will pounce.
The forum police will scream, "Wrong section!" The spiteful will drag stuff up from eons ago, the bigheads will flex how much they have and pretend they know everything and the observers will tell everyone they have popcorn.
If someone makes a joke it's taken far too seriously and usually drama ensues because, let's face it, the majority love drama and get a kick from seeing someone bullied or roasted.
It's like a flock of vultures waiting for someone vulnerable to tear to bits. Worse, tear their ideas to bits.
This was once a great community, a place to turn to when people needed help. Now, people are having to make their own forums.
I'll leave it at that, make your own minds up about what I have typed.
I lost interest as of from today.
Take care and stay safe.

Hey please keep the thread drama free we need constructive criticism and feedback here not long angry rants if you don’t have some insight to throw in about the topic please keep it to yourself bro as it does nothing to help the original poster and take attention away from the topic thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Prabsimar Chhabra
12-15-2020, 09:17 AM
Hey please keep the thread drama free we need constructive criticism and feedback here not long angry rants if you don’t have some insight to throw in about the topic please keep it to yourself bro as it does nothing to help the original poster and take attention away from the topic thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]Sometimes read what a person states instead of just replying to every comment ffs just to use your emojis. Shes not wrong at all. Forums would be great the day you leave. Because on every Drama post I can see 50% of the comments by you.

Saint Jaffo
12-15-2020, 09:20 AM
Sometimes read what a person states instead of just replying to every comment ffs just to use your emojis. Shes not wrong at all. Forums would be great the day you leave. Because on every Drama post I can see 50% of the comments by you.

Someone had to say that. You did it. This guy keeps commenting things like this, but I really wanted to avoid him until now.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 09:23 AM
Sometimes read what a person states instead of just replying to every comment ffs just to use your emojis. Shes not wrong at all. Forums would be great the day you leave. Because on every Drama post I can see 50% of the comments by you.

Hey bro please keep your personal feelings to yourself what you both typed had nothing to do with the original topic of this thread and it’s taking the attention away from the real situation at hand here we’re trying to have players give there constructive criticism on this topic the sideline comments are only causing drama I’m trying to see real constructive criticism here when you make these types of comments it makes players come in and add to the drama instead of the topic at hand please respect the thread bro it’s a simple thing I’m asking I’m interested to see what players have to say not rants that have nothing to do witj the topic why is that so hard to understand bro? Create your own thread and share your problems there not here please that’s all I’m asking bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Saint Jaffo
12-15-2020, 09:26 AM
Hey bro please keep your personal feelings to yourself what you both typed had nothing to do with the original topic of this thread and it’s taking the attention away from the real situation at hand here we’re trying to have players give there constructive criticism on this topic the sideline comments are only causing drama I’m trying to see real constructive criticism here when you make these types of comments it makes players come in and add to the drama instead of the topic at hand please respect the thread bro it’s a simple thing I’m asking I’m interested to see what players have to say not rants that have nothing to do witj the topic why is that so hard to understand bro? Create your own thread and share your problems there not here please that’s all I’m asking bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Then just wait for players to post their opinions. You are creating drama too. You are literally calling other players to continue arguing while you keep quotting them every 5 minutes.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 09:30 AM
Then just wait for players to post their opinions. You are creating drama too. You are literally calling other players to continue arguing while you keep quotting them every 5 minutes.

Hey bro please keep the thread clean and drama free give your opinion about the topic at hand here or don’t but just leave the drama elsewhere it’s a really good discussion all these drama comments are unnecessary all I am asking bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Razererxx
12-15-2020, 09:41 AM
Interesting to see how little people need to create an argument between themselves

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 09:55 AM

How do you guys feel about this? I’ve left my opinion would love to see what others think about it just doing this to help reinforce what the thread is about despite some trying to take attention away from this remember guys keep thread clean have some respect for the topic at hand [emoji41][emoji1474]

Prabsimar Chhabra
12-15-2020, 10:11 AM
This guy has mental issues

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 10:24 AM
This guy has mental issues

Woah come on bro need to throw hate towards Encryptions like that, that’s not cool if you disagree with the idea of a server to help new players just put your opinions and move on please keep the thread clean and drama free guys let’s stay on topic here no naughty words like that there’s no need for insults either you agree with the topic or you don’t but slander the original poster like that let’s keep in clean here guys thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 10:32 AM

I think it would be cool to add a section about hardcore because for some ( me at-least ) it’s been a really hard struggle to finding out how to progress through Hardcore a little easier I know it is supposed to be hard but there are many lvl 76 hardcore players who could give there insight on that topic so I think that would be a cool idea just my opinion tho [emoji41][emoji1474]

-The Burger Baron

Prabsimar Chhabra
12-15-2020, 10:46 AM
Woah come on bro need to throw hate towards Encryptions like that, that’s not cool if you disagree with the idea of a server to help new players just put your opinions and move on please keep the thread clean and drama free guys let’s stay on topic here no naughty words like that there’s no need for insults either you agree with the topic or you don’t but slander the original poster like that let’s keep in clean here guys thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAs I said. Thanks for proving my point by changing the whole meaning of my sentence and targeting Encryptions when it was meant for you. You do need a doctor. Adios , take care.

Neverr
12-15-2020, 11:05 AM
Back to the topic at hand: I think it'll be a great way for ppl to get intel since not many use forum or know how to. Some even abstain from the forum due to the constant drama. My only concern is that it'll have conflicting/ incorect information. P.S if someone is gonna quote me to talk trash, my pms r open.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 08:00 PM
As I said. Thanks for proving my point by changing the whole meaning of my sentence and targeting Encryptions when it was meant for you. You do need a doctor. Adios , take care.

Hey bro keep thread clean if you don’t like me then send me Pm but keep it out of here control yourself please have respect for the thread and topic at hand and keep the drama out of here all I am asking thanks bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Saint Jaffo
12-15-2020, 10:30 PM
@Cinco can you do something with this guy? ^ he's very annoying and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that

EDIT: somebody please help me! he is now spamming my inbox :( this guy has nothing else to do or what?

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 10:44 PM
I also thought about how it’s a good idea since many aren’t to familiar with forums and discord is a little more accessible so linking the proper threads from forums to help assist them would be a great idea for the discord server I do believe however they may need to be a chatting section of the server for FAQ or help with finding out where certain things are because in my experience it is fairly easy to navigate around some discord servers but others are just a little bit confusing to me [emoji28] so a moderated chat server is also a suggestion from me only my opinion tho bro you don’t have to implement if you feel what you have is already solid bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Encryptions
12-15-2020, 11:09 PM
I don't allow chat because people will do in there what they do on forums. Multiple accs to tt me, I do link forum posts to most things except maybe dark and light halos because I couldn't find a thread on them and they are very easy to know what to do if the player reads the quests.
But need help with rog and mage info classes setup.

MistaGrinch
12-15-2020, 11:20 PM
I don't allow chat because people will do in there what they do on forums. Multiple accs to tt me, I do link forum posts to most things except maybe dark and light halos because I couldn't find a thread on them and they are very easy to know what to do if the player reads the quests.
But need help with rog and mage info classes setup.

Oh okay I understand completely bro that’s reasonable but what at-least a questions/ suggestions chat for those who join and may need help finding out where to find things or things they feel should be added to the server? It could be heavily moderated so anyone who does tt could be easily identified and removed from the server and those who may have the same questions could see where someone previously asked about a topic and the answer was given to them to make things a little easier, that seems a little fair and should make it much easier for new players? How do you feel about that bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Encryptions
12-15-2020, 11:22 PM
They can pm me at anytime, I usually answer when Im off work or on break. Normally work anywhere from 12hrs - 19~ hrs a day so Im awake often.

Susanne
12-16-2020, 03:47 AM
Hey please keep the thread drama free we need constructive criticism and feedback here not long angry rants if you don’t have some insight to throw in about the topic please keep it to yourself bro as it does nothing to help the original poster and take attention away from the topic thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

It wasn't an angry rant.
Now that's out of the way, I can say to the op that it's a good idea.
In fact, MistaGrinch, if you read my post you will see that I did say that people are making their own forums. I don't blame them either because this place is not nice anymore.
You really need to read posts before you reply MistaGrinch because it riles people when you make assumptions. 🙂
Back to the topic, yes it is a good idea and yes I fully agree it's needed and thirdly I also understand why you wouldn't want a chat option Encryptions.
Whatever differences of opinions people have had in the past (I've had a few), if they are doing something that is helpful and good for the game then it's all to the good.
Good luck with your venture. 🍀

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 03:48 AM
It wasn't an angry rant.
Now that's out of the way, I can say to the op that it's a good idea.
In fact, MistaGrinch, if you read my post you will see that I did say that people are making their own forums. I don't blame them either because this place is not nice anymore.
You really need to read posts before you reply MistaGrinch because it riles people when you make assumptions. [emoji846]
Back to the topic, yes it is a good idea and yes I fully agree it's needed and thirdly I also understand why you wouldn't want a chat option Encryptions.
Whatever differences of opinions people have had in the past (I've had a few), if they are doing something that is helpful and good for the game then it's all to the good.
Good luck with your venture. [emoji256]

No need to reply back to me please focus on topic at hand please thanks bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-16-2020, 04:10 AM
No need to reply back to me please focus on topic at hand please thanks bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

You're most welcome. Please reciprocate and don't reply to me or call me bro. I'm female. Thanks. 😎👍

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 04:14 AM
You're most welcome. Please reciprocate and don't reply to me or call me bro. I'm female. Thanks. [emoji41][emoji106]

My apologies player have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-16-2020, 04:32 AM
My apologies player have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

You replied. I did ask you nicely not to. Have a nice day. 🙂👍

kakoon
12-18-2020, 05:19 AM
Loser servre made by a loser no one wants to join a loser such a big loser and no life kid no one like cares about you loser encraptions encrytrashions.

Aeot
12-18-2020, 06:16 AM
Loser servre made by a loser no one wants to join a loser such a big loser and no life kid no one like cares about you loser encraptions encrytrashions.That's not a very nice thing to say. Wonder how your parents would feel if they knew about the way you talk to someone just trying to help.

Saint Jaffo
12-18-2020, 11:42 AM
Loser servre made by a loser no one wants to join a loser such a big loser and no life kid no one like cares about you loser encraptions encrytrashions.

lol you really made another account to trash comment? Bring your real account here. What are you afraid of?

kakoon
12-19-2020, 07:44 AM
This my first account on this place. I'm put my opinion like other person did here. No one likes trashions

Silentkill
12-20-2020, 02:26 AM

How old are you again? That you have to use “bro” after every sentence? If you paid attention on this forum even a little bit, you would’ve noticed that “Susanne” is a female name and she is indeed not a “bro”

MistaGrinch
12-20-2020, 02:45 AM
How old are you again? That you have to use “bro” after every sentence? If you paid attention on this forum even a little bit, you would’ve noticed that “Susanne” is a female name and she is indeed not a “bro”

How bored are you again? Long after the situation was resolved between me and the other player here you come to attempt to rekindle this expired conversation for what reason? Player I don’t know your reasoning but I honestly don’t care I don’t need to pay attention to anything and I don’t care what gender any of you players are everyone will be referred to as player as it’s clear that’s what I’ve been doing. Maybe your the one who needs to “pay attention to forum even a little bit” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] as you would have seen that is exactly what happened try and keep me out of your irrelevant chatter towards the topic in this thread if you can’t stick to the topic then leave no need to drag me into your impractical conversation thanks PLAYER you can take your cape off now [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xyv.io
12-20-2020, 08:06 AM
Why can't devs close this thread lol.. guess sometimes they also love a little touch of drama every now and then xd