PDA

View Full Version : Plat Store Discount

XghostzX
12-13-2020, 01:32 PM
I'm am an AL newbie. Are there usually plat discounts during the main winter holiday event?

CursedGuyAL
12-13-2020, 01:39 PM
I'm am an AL newbie. Are there usually plat discounts during the main winter holiday event?Yes

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
12-13-2020, 02:05 PM
Yes

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks :)

Roycedamagnet
12-13-2020, 02:48 PM
Hell yeah. Bumping this thread for a good ol' plat sale before winter woohoo

Also, it's been 2 events since Duggar dags have been available in crates. Plis

Neverr
12-13-2020, 04:37 PM
Hell yeah. Bumping this thread for a good ol' plat sale before winter woohoo

Also, it's been 2 events since Duggar dags have been available in crates. PlisThere is no need to bump a thread within 24 hours plus a plat sale will be coming in winter (like it always does)

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
12-13-2020, 08:49 PM
There is no need to bump a thread within 24 hours plus a plat sale will be coming in winter (like it always does)

Do you get some kind of sexual thrill trying to look smart? Or are you just dumb lol. If you had half a sense close to being worth anything, you would have known that my reply was lighthearted ����*♂️

Repent
12-13-2020, 08:53 PM
yummy i love popcorn

Neverr
12-13-2020, 09:11 PM
Do you get some kind of sexual thrill trying to look smart? Or are you just dumb lol. If you had half a sense close to being worth anything, you would have known that my reply was lighthearted ����*[emoji3603]What does sexual thrill have anything to do with this topic? And you're calling me dumb? Lol I highlighted your idiocy by stating that there is no need to bump the thread within 24hrs since a plat sale is coming. Seems like you're the one with half the sense. #NoCureForStupidity.

Roycedamagnet
12-13-2020, 09:15 PM
What does sexual thrill have anything to do with this topic? And you're calling me dumb? Lol I highlighted your idiocy by stating that there is no need to bump the thread within 24hrs since a plat sale is coming. Seems like you're the one with half the sense. #NoCureForStupidity.

Yup, this one is definitely special. Good luck, kiddo. You're going to need it ^^
Also, don't expect anymore replies from me. Continue your string of worthless rants in forums

Neverr
12-13-2020, 09:16 PM
Yup, this one is definitely special. Good luck, kiddo. You're going to need it ^^Cheerio to you to mate. [emoji2960]

Redjellydonut
12-13-2020, 09:35 PM
Christmas plat gift? [emoji3064]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stonks
12-13-2020, 11:06 PM
What does sexual thrill have anything to do with this topic? And you're calling me dumb? Lol I highlighted your idiocy by stating that there is no need to bump the thread within 24hrs since a plat sale is coming. Seems like you're the one with half the sense. #NoCureForStupidity.

You do realise that every reply is essentially a bump right? I'm sorry to say this but looks to me like you're the one acting like an idiot here. I've seen you around forums a couple of times and this is what you do, spew meaningless nonsense and ruin every thread.
Also, for a guy that's a reputed scammer you're living a pretty sound life on the public forum rather than just tucking your tail in and being quiet.

octavos
12-13-2020, 11:20 PM
Well there was a plat sale during Halloween. I hope there's one during Christmas but AL sales are only a few during the year. Hopefully cinco can give us a nice Christmas gift :)

Xarlorianx
12-13-2020, 11:25 PM
CAN STS UPDATE THE PLAT SALES. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU BUY 1.7k plat YOU GET EXTRA 500 BONUS PLAT. IF YOU BUY 600 plat YOU GET200 . If this updates bruh imma buy everday[emoji88]

Neverr
12-14-2020, 07:29 AM
You do realise that every reply is essentially a bump right? I'm sorry to say this but looks to me like you're the one acting like an idiot here. I've seen you around forums a couple of times and this is what you do, spew meaningless nonsense and ruin every thread.
Also, for a guy that's a reputed scammer you're living a pretty sound life on the public forum rather than just tucking your tail in and being quiet.Seems like you have something personal against me, not my problem nor do I care enough to upkeep this nonsense. Now i'm a scammer? It amazes me how brainless some people can be. My pms are open if you wanna trash talk. I don't want to "ruin" a good thread by verbally ending you. Have a good day chum (;

XghostzX
12-14-2020, 02:16 PM
Well there was a plat sale during Halloween. I hope there's one during Christmas but AL sales are only a few during the year. Hopefully cinco can give us a nice Christmas gift :)

Ah, well then in that case, I'm crossing my fingers too!

Happy holidays :)

Drugpve
12-15-2020, 09:06 PM
Can't wait for the plat sale!

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 09:33 AM
Do you get some kind of sexual thrill trying to look smart? Or are you just dumb lol. If you had half a sense close to being worth anything, you would have known that my reply was lighthearted ����*[emoji3603]

Woah bro what?? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] VERY sus speech here and it’s common knowledge that every year at winter there is a plat sale but that first part has me really confused about where your mind is right now bro? This reply wasn’t light hearted at all it was very very weird bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 09:39 AM
Also, for a guy that's a reputed scammer you're living a pretty sound life on the public forum rather than just tucking your tail in and being quiet.

Woah it’s amazing how people just transfer there aggressions that usually 99% of the time has nothing to do with the topic but it’s implemented into there reply hmmm [emoji848] I see this a common thing with irrational players WOW very frightening to see this type of activity try and control yourself players SHEESH [emoji41][emoji1474]

Spooked
12-16-2020, 11:52 AM
I hope there is one this winter, its not announced but cinco has a tendency for forgetting things in previews :)

KaushalCS
12-16-2020, 11:54 AM
SFX:
munching popcorns

Vanquishier
12-17-2020, 06:51 AM
Plats sale coming