PDA

View Full Version : rudeness and name calling

Xettacross
04-07-2012, 03:00 AM
Ok pvp is supposed to be fun right? A place for players to test their skills against one another right? Well how can anyone have fun when people say rude and not so nice things to people who aren't very good yet at pvp. Lately I've been seeing this more and more and it needs to stop. Telling someone to sit or calling them trash is really childish and immature. I will start reporting people who do this even though I don't like reporting people but this has to stop.

Suchislife
04-07-2012, 06:37 AM
It happens a lot with my ffa twink.... I rush them and they say noob. But is there acutally a rule of pvp of no rushing? No
I kill them and do nothing.. When they kill me they start trash talking and say hahahah u suck noob
or gtfo!
or GF!!! TROLOLOL

Buster
04-07-2012, 08:04 AM
I can't deny I'm a part of that. It just is fustrating wen ur doin nothin and someone kills u

Phoenixking
04-07-2012, 08:54 AM
The people who are getting truly annoying are the little heros, I accidently kill someone, then they rush me and say I rush rushers....it just completely pisses me off that they can believe they are good people doing that, pffft

Mastericeland
04-07-2012, 09:03 AM
This does need to stop it gets on my mervs then I waste all my plat to get better items and try to kill them but I never do its mostly mages that kill me

Xettacross
04-07-2012, 09:43 AM
The people who are getting truly annoying are the little heros, I accidently kill someone, then they rush me and say I rush rushers....it just completely pisses me off that they can believe they are good people doing that, pffft

I
I'll admit I'm one of those people who will rush you back if you rush me but I won't go telling you to sit or say something like good boy.

Xettacross
04-07-2012, 09:45 AM
I can't deny I'm a part of that. It just is fustrating wen ur doin nothin and someone kills u

I hear you on that dude

Buster
04-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Was just in pvp... adrenaline pulses and u forget everything... I'm cutting down on name calling (well tryin to anyways)

Late
04-07-2012, 10:00 AM
They usually say "you noob rusher" and then leaves

Nick41324
04-07-2012, 10:02 AM
You gotta learn to ignore them and when they troll you, troll back 10x harder :D (don't break the TOS, tho!)

Sryyoulose
04-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah I love how when they say u suck. And you look at the score 3vs1 and it's 10-6 You.

wilz02
04-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Add Content

wilz02
04-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Yes i agree its makes me very angry when they rush me also when u have haters.

prouzi
04-07-2012, 10:38 AM
No offense in rushing. It just makes you pissed off. So don't get pissed off if not they will love you :)

Nick41324
04-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I love when people think they are the best pvper that ever lived. They say things like "I dont care if you can kill me, my kdr is much better than yours. Or "YOUR SOOOOOOooooOOOOO DEAD" *dies again and rage quits*.

razerfingers
04-07-2012, 04:02 PM
I love when people think they are the best pvper that ever lived. They say things like "I dont care if you can kill me, my kdr is much better than yours. Or "YOUR SOOOOOOooooOOOOO DEAD" *dies again and rage quits*.

Rofl i love that i get fueled by rage when i rush on my lvl 35 bear idc about a kdr i just have fun and dont name call but i get called names and people go wait here and come back and think they cool when they kill me 10-4 but they kite rofl and also again i dont care about a kdr :-)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Cake
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Honestly you can't do anything about it, reporting never works. Its a sad world in PvP. Thats why I created Pvp Vikings to punish those who ruin other players experiences in PvP

Xettacross
04-07-2012, 10:28 PM
I know that cake but it doesn't hurt to try. Sometimes I wonder why there even is a report button :/

Phoenixking
04-07-2012, 10:33 PM
I
I'll admit I'm one of those people who will rush you back if you rush me but I won't go telling you to sit or say something like good boy.
Yeah but, when I accidently press skills when doing something, or when pvping someone else and they get in the way, not when on purpose, or sometimes I do it joking to a friend and then the little hero keeps rushing me when its not even his or her business...

Xettacross
04-07-2012, 10:33 PM
You gotta learn to ignore them and when they troll you, troll back 10x harder :D (don't break the TOS, tho!)
thing is many of those so called trollers have already broken the tos and they still remain free to jump from game to game and call people trash or noob. We all know reporting doesn't work and just about everyone has found a way around the auto mute system. We still get cussed out and called names which I think is funny at times but other times they take it to far.

Xettacross
04-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Yeah but, when I accidently press skills when doing something, or when pvping someone else and they get in the way, not when on purpose, or sometimes I do it joking to a friend and then the little hero keeps rushing me when its not even his or her business...
some people like myself don't joke like that. If I see you buff or start using skills or ice fire combo, I'll assume you want to fight. Otherwise say go or announce ffa and if all agree then its on :)

Jiven
04-07-2012, 10:41 PM
rushing shows no skill. if you rush and the other person has no chance to defend themselves, You are some what of a noob. call 1v1 and quit trash talking, the game will be much better.

Phoenixking
04-07-2012, 10:55 PM
some people like myself don't joke like that. If I see you buff or start using skills or ice fire combo, I'll assume you want to fight. Otherwise say go or announce ffa and if all agree then its on :)
When I say, I joke towards someone else, then a hero gets in and kills me...when I was going to give free to my friend, not that I would joke with you, wow try to read better gawd, this in one thing that a good amount of people rush for not reading correctly.

TANKKAAR
04-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Lock the game or host your own... Trash talkers and all, I still manage to have fun! Pvp is all about the competition and competitive people always try to troll.. PVP is part psychological & part skill, if someone gets in your head it doesnt matter if you are better at pvp or not. So just dont play with those people... This reminds me of an old saying " cant handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen" nuff said!

KingFu
04-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Competition brings out the worst in people...just how the cookie crumbles. Don't let it upset you, everyone that throws dirt gets more dirt piled on them. Really no way to stop it.

Xettacross
04-08-2012, 04:39 AM
Lock the game or host your own... Trash talkers and all, I still manage to have fun! Pvp is all about the competition and competitive people always try to troll.. PVP is part psychological & part skill, if someone gets in your head it doesnt matter if you are better at pvp or not. So just dont play with those people... This reminds me of an old saying " cant handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen" nuff said!
I can handle myself pretty well. It's being called trash or being told to sit like I'm a freakin dog that's bugs me. If your gonna be disrespectful like that then you die. Getting in someone's head in pvp I get and understand. Calling someone trash or telling someone to sit or saying good boy after they kill someone is disrespect.