View Full Version : Outfit Slots

PianoWizzy
04-07-2012, 04:26 AM
I'd be willing to pay platinum to get more slots for my outfit sets. I'm tired of having to manually switch pieces of gear, especially on my Engineer main [where I've hoarded so many pieces of L40 epic armor its not even funny (how do you think I filled 350 inventory slots)] because I don't have enough slots for my various styles of armor.

On my operative too, because the armor sets on ops are so SLICK I keep quite a number of combos of armor on her too.

Ark
04-07-2012, 06:06 AM
I'd be willing to pay platinum to get more slots for my outfit sets. I'm tired of having to manually switch pieces of gear, especially on my Engineer main [where I've hoarded so many pieces of L40 epic armor its not even funny (how do you think I filled 350 inventory slots)] because I don't have enough slots for my various styles of armor.

On my operative too, because the armor sets on ops are so SLICK I keep quite a number of combos of armor on her too.

Hmm... I would pay plat for more slots too, but I don't really need it. lol
I usually just make a new character and level it to LV5 and then get 500 slots. <-- use it like a banker.

PianoWizzy
04-07-2012, 12:04 PM
No no no, not inventory slots. You can save sets of armor [if you have a set for more health, more mana, pvp mode, vanity modes (or a few), etc etc] -- but there are only 4 slots. And this kills me.

Rawrimafish
04-07-2012, 12:30 PM
u filled 350 inv slots with epics?

Ark
04-07-2012, 01:40 PM
No no no, not inventory slots. You can save sets of armor [if you have a set for more health, more mana, pvp mode, vanity modes (or a few), etc etc] -- but there are only 4 slots. And this kills me.

Oh yes! I would buy with plat the get more of those outfit slots. I'm always switch and always thinking, "which one should I keep and which one to replace.."

PianoWizzy
04-08-2012, 10:46 AM
u filled 350 inv slots with epics?

At least 300, and the rest are what I consider 'vanity' armor/weps (that aren't really Vanity)

Ark
04-08-2012, 11:19 AM
lol I don't have that much outfits. Only have like 5 different ones, but I would have more if we have more of those outfit slots.

Taipan
04-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Best idea in a while. Would love for StS to put this in SL and PL

PianoWizzy
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I think they're called loadouts lol
Good idea ;)

That's what they are! :Q

Yeah I need more... on my eng I noob-tank a lot on any map, so depending on the map I need varying levels of armor vs. dmg. vs. health vs. mana. Plus, custom plasma and custom atomite sets, a mix set, etc etc.

On my op I focus on damage but sometimes when I'm working in a terrible group I have to switch to armor... custom bladetech or normal symbiotic, plus the simple awesomeness of Desert Rat and random set mixes for op too.

Ark
04-08-2012, 04:36 PM
I think they're called loadouts lol
Good idea ;)

Lol, I didn't know they were called that xD.

Mitchturbo
04-09-2012, 01:22 AM
That's what they are! :Q

Yeah I need more... on my eng I noob-tank a lot on any map, so depending on the map I need varying levels of armor vs. dmg. vs. health vs. mana. Plus, custom plasma and custom atomite sets, a mix set, etc etc.

On my op I focus on damage but sometimes when I'm working in a terrible group I have to switch to armor... custom bladetech or normal symbiotic, plus the simple awesomeness of Desert Rat and random set mixes for op too.

LOL love the Cigarette falling out of the mouth Emotion.
Also don't worry my good friend, you will be a fine tanking Engineer One day! No need to call it noob tanking again lol >_<
A fine Comeng you shall become!

PianoWizzy
04-09-2012, 08:45 PM
LOL love the Cigarette falling out of the mouth Emotion.
Also don't worry my good friend, you will be a fine tanking Engineer One day! No need to call it noob tanking again lol >_<
A fine Comeng you shall become!

I think I'm a fine commeng, Mitch, my eng master. XD What I meant was, tanking on the lower leveled maps -- especially in Cycorps Shipping Bays or Delta-7 Motherload, where I don't need as much armor, so I can replace pieces of armor with normal gear with allows more damage.

Mitchturbo
04-09-2012, 09:03 PM
So you can look smexier than ever! *high fives*

Ark
04-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Lol Engi tanking owns <3

PianoWizzy
07-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Bumpity. Plz devs? <3