PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Edit

PianoWizzy
04-07-2012, 04:33 AM
I love Revenge -- or at least, watching it. I'm running off of free plat so I can't just blow 5 plat like that [when I could get 2x xp for half an hour instead].

And I wish I could use it, but I'm extremely reluctant to pay that for the short length of time that it provides of invulnerability.

My suggestion is to lower the cost to 2 plat. This, in my opinion, would GREATLY increase the profits made off of the plat spent for this feature because it is an INCREDIBLE feature. If it's only 2 plat there's a lot less hindrance for people to spend for it, especially in Voleria [which causes real rage and real incentive to use "REVENGE"].

I can feel myself wanting to try it out now if this was the price.

Phantasm0162
04-07-2012, 04:37 AM
I agree 5 plats for,15 sec not worth it imo
But id try it for 2 too

Fao
04-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Yes, this would be a good idea!! I wouldn't ever use it because I'm in hibernation of leveling and am usually in lower campaigns nowa days!!

iAmPain
04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
3 plat makes more sense (well to me i guess) cause think bout it. a full regen in same spot costs a plat.add another one (what ur suggesting) will make u invulnerable for 15 sec. If u died 1 time and u used regen on spot then died again w/in under 15 sec that would make sense to pay 2 plat for a revenge button but, it would leave the regen on the spot pointless. whats the point of using regen on the spot if u cn be invulnerable for 15 sec by just adding another plat?. so i guess 3 plat would be the most ideal price.

PianoWizzy
04-08-2012, 10:41 AM
3 plat makes more sense (well to me i guess) cause think bout it. a full regen in same spot costs a plat.add another one (what ur suggesting) will make u invulnerable for 15 sec. If u died 1 time and u used regen on spot then died again w/in under 15 sec that would make sense to pay 2 plat for a revenge button but, it would leave the regen on the spot pointless. whats the point of using regen on the spot if u cn be invulnerable for 15 sec by just adding another plat?. so i guess 3 plat would be the most ideal price.

Sounds even better. I wrote that after staying up the night till 5:30 AM so I was just a little outta focus, lol.