PDA

View Full Version : just a question.

Deusagor
12-14-2020, 08:38 AM
Can this winter event come as Tier instead of Lb ? So that everyone can participate and get reward. Cause most of the time Lb event player just stay AFK in street and some even complain that event is not worth it.

(Just a question i hope no one takes it negative.)

vipulbahad555
12-14-2020, 08:48 AM
Can this winter event come as Tier instead of Lb ? So that everyone can participate and get reward. Cause most of the time Lb event player just stay AFK in street and some even complain that event is not worth it.

(Just a question i hope no one takes it negative.)True tier system is best than top 25 or top 10

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Dolphinne
12-14-2020, 08:53 AM
Tier system better than top 25 or 10 sometime.

vipulbahad555
12-14-2020, 11:10 AM
Tier system better than top 25 or 10 sometime.Not really because that
reward for only top 25 and tier system gives chace to all

Cinco
12-14-2020, 02:09 PM
Yeah. I was planning to make this year's event a non-competitive one. It'll be set up so that you can earn tokens to purchase account-bound vanities or pay Platinum to get trade-friendly ones. There will be a couple of new Achievements and Titles :-)

Mr.Sai
12-14-2020, 02:23 PM
Yeah. I was planning to make this year's event a non-competitive one. It'll be set up so that you can earn tokens to purchase account-bound vanities or pay Platinum to get trade-friendly ones. There will be a couple of new Achievements and Titles :-)
Now that created a suspense among us regarding the vanities , it's gonna be really exciting :-)

vipulbahad555
12-14-2020, 03:00 PM
Post about event sir [emoji28] excited

Evildantee
12-14-2020, 03:44 PM
Yeah. I was planning to make this year's event a non-competitive one. It'll be set up so that you can earn tokens to purchase account-bound vanities or pay Platinum to get trade-friendly ones. There will be a couple of new Achievements and Titles :-)Exactly what I was expecting . Thank you cinco

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Evildantee
12-14-2020, 03:48 PM
Yeah. I was planning to make this year's event a non-competitive one. It'll be set up so that you can earn tokens to purchase account-bound vanities or pay Platinum to get trade-friendly ones. There will be a couple of new Achievements and Titles :-)Then cinco one more thing . Could you please add the corpse garden for this year's event ? At least for those of us who actually care about playing the event and farming because while I get it that not everyone is a big fan of that zone there's a good number of us who are actual farmers and the presence of the corpse garden would be helpful for us so that we can at least start off the new year with some gold in our pockets . Just a thought I'm hoping you'll consider it

Cinco
12-14-2020, 04:13 PM
Then cinco one more thing . Could you please add the corpse garden for this year's event ? At least for those of us who actually care about playing the event and farming because while I get it that not everyone is a big fan of that zone there's a good number of us who are actual farmers and the presence of the corpse garden would be helpful for us so that we can at least start off the new year with some gold in our pockets . Just a thought I'm hoping you'll consider it

I will consider it - but, to be clear, I will be looking first at the average gold balances and the health of the economy before turning it back on. Irrespective of who might "need" gold, the reintroduction of this map will assuredly make the richest players a lot more wealthy. Apart from this, as we have seen in the past, the mention of this event zone returning will compel some players to increase gold prices. But rest assured I will be looking at the data and making a call on this zone in the coming day or two. Thanks!

Minionmaster
12-14-2020, 05:16 PM
Tbh I was hoping for a lvl upgrade a passive upgrade and new skill upgrades.

We need more fashion like a hole in the head
Hopefully in the New Year

MM

Evildantee
12-14-2020, 11:34 PM
I will consider it - but, to be clear, I will be looking first at the average gold balances and the health of the economy before turning it back on. Irrespective of who might "need" gold, the reintroduction of this map will assuredly make the richest players a lot more wealthy. Apart from this, as we have seen in the past, the mention of this event zone returning will compel some players to increase gold prices. But rest assured I will be looking at the data and making a call on this zone in the coming day or two. Thanks!Okay sir thank you [emoji1431]

Evildantee
12-15-2020, 03:47 AM
True tier system is best than top 25 or top 10

Tier system better than top 25 or 10 sometime.I prefer lb events js. At least that's when you know who the real elite players are but tiers doesn't bring competition. It encourages mediocrity imo

Uptosts
12-15-2020, 04:04 AM
Now that created a suspense among us regarding the vanities , it's gonna be really exciting :-)
True- can't wait to see the preview of Xmas event its gonna be fun 😃

Uptosts
12-15-2020, 04:16 AM
Cool - I hope event is two-three weeks. One week was really less, last time for Halloween :)

Uptosts
12-15-2020, 05:23 AM
I will consider it - but, to be clear, I will be looking first at the average gold balances and the health of the economy before turning it back on. Irrespective of who might "need" gold, the reintroduction of this map will assuredly make the richest players a lot more wealthy. Apart from this, as we have seen in the past, the mention of this event zone returning will compel some players to increase gold prices. But rest assured I will be looking at the data and making a call on this zone in the coming day or two. Thanks!
Cinco one question it is gonna be same system as one for Halloween where no one can join untill I/we invite people/ friends to play because last time in multi only friends could join not any random players. or its gonna be ordinary Multi and Solo option as usual? :)