PDA

View Full Version : Reintroducing: Blackout

Blakout
04-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Hey guys, Black here. I used to play SL maybe 5 or 6 months ago, but the ping for me kept reaching like 10,000 and i couldn't play, so I took a large break. If you want to read my post in the support section, the link is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54415-PING-for-me-sucks . I have a level 25 commando, a level 17 operative, and a lvl 10 engi. I started off on PL and i transfered over to SL, but now I can't play either because of the ping. Im just reintroducing myself because I have been gone a long while. Im hoping to get back into star legends. Thanks guys and whoever reads this thank you! <3

-Black-

Ark
04-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Hey guys, Black here. I used to play SL maybe 5 or 6 months ago, but the ping for me kept reaching like 10,000 and i couldn't play, so I took a large break. If you want to read my post in the support section, the link is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54415-PING-for-me-sucks . I have a level 25 commando, a level 17 operative, and a lvl 10 engi. I started off on PL and i transfered over to SL, but now I can't play either because of the ping. Im just reintroducing myself because I have been gone a long while. Im hoping to get back into star legends. Thanks guys and whoever reads this thank you! <3

-Black-

Welcome back Black (-:
I hope you can try continue playing SL.
IF you need help leveling or any questions that you may have in mind, feel free to ask. I'll most likely be on Ark or Acid. I'm on SL most of the time.

Blakout
04-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the warm welcome back. I will definitely ask if I need help with anything. I appreciate the nice comment. Thanks dude!

Fao
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Welcome back!! I don't play SL that much, but it is always necessary to greet people!!

Mitchturbo
04-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Hello And Welcome to the Star Legends part of the Forums!
I hope you manage to play the game again ping free LOL :-)
All the Best and Good Luck!

Cahaun
04-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Welcome! Need help? Friend Abekrie :cool:

Blakout
04-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks to everyone who posted on this. I appreciate u taking the time. :)

Lavalamp
04-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey black I don't know you but I do love to help! I have a lvl 41 com(lavalamp) and 41 op(epicstyles) and 31 engie(cerealkilla) so if u ever need help just pm me =D maybe when you reach 35 u can join guild xD lol