PDA

View Full Version : Skewed and Reviewed interviews The Swede about Dark Legends!

Skeletonlord
04-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Hey guys,

Just checking up on Facebook and found this: http://www.facebook.com/darklegends (the newest post). By the time of writing, the post was posted 2 mins ago.

Here is a quote from the article:

"Dark Legends is set in an alternate version of Earth. Here the battle between Humans and Vampires has been fought in the shadows for millennia. Recently the Vampire Nation decided to make their existence known to the public, in an effort to live alongside Humanity.

Unfortunately many Humans distrust and fear their newfound neighbors and so Vampires often find themselves the target of crime and persecution. Some shady organizations hunt them outright and their goal is to exterminate all vampires – regarding them as aberrations and demons.

The game is set in Carvina, a fictional city in North America. An unusual number of Vampires call this city home and it’s considered a safe haven. With the sudden disappearance of the city’s Vampire Queen things have gone from bad to worse. Internal squabbling and power plays have become opportunities for Vampire Hunters to gain a foothold. Now the city is on the brink of outright war between Humans and Vampires."

"With Dark Legends, we make it easier than ever before to play with your friends, as well as make new ones. In dungeons, you may choose to play multiplayer, which will automatically try to match you up with other players of your level.

If you make new friends, adding them to your friends list will make it really easy to play with them again. You can even go straight to the world map and see little icons next to the dungeons that your friends are playing, making them simple to find.

For Android devices, we take advantage of the new Android Beam™ technology. This will allow you to add them to your friends list by simply tapping your phones together, or if you’re already friends, teleport to their location in the game."

Read the full article here : http://sknr.net/2012/04/05/dark-legends/

ninjaduck
04-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Nice find Skel, as always :)

Commanderkeen
04-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Awesome find bud now I really can't wait for a release.

Shaocalur
04-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Hmmmm interesting, can't wait for the release now!

Kaytar
04-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Did you see that part about the new android tech? If you bump your phones together you are added as a friend. So cool

Skeletonlord
04-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Did you see that part about the new android tech? If you bump your phones together you are added as a friend. So cool

There was a similar thing for iOS devices with a free app called "bump" where you bump your iPods/iPhones/iPads together and they will give you the content from one device to another. The service was pretty cool!

I like the interview because it's got a good mix of information let out, and I have a funny feeling that the game will be ready for release sometime next week!

Lowlyspy
04-07-2012, 11:10 PM
I like the interview because it's got a good mix of information let out, and I have a funny feeling that the game will be ready for release sometime next week!
Rumors, they spread like wildfire and leave a trail of chaos and dismay behind them.

Skeletonlord
04-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Lowly, I have been through a lot during this week, the game going wrong, losing you and Necroreaper, he won't even talk to me anymore, my game has a lot of problems with hosting/join games, lag spikes and it getting really repetitive.

Carth
04-08-2012, 12:36 AM
...and I have a funny feeling that the game will be ready for release sometime next week!

I have a funny feeling that the game will be ready for release when its ready for release.

Skeletonlord
04-08-2012, 03:19 AM
I have a funny feeling that the game will be ready for release when its ready for release.

That's true I guess. LOL

Dark Legends is ready for release when it is ready for release!

RedRyder
04-08-2012, 02:02 PM

I like turtles.

Ty for the interview.

Justg
04-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I have a funny feeling that the game will be ready for release sometime next week!

*shifty eyes*

Shaocalur
04-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Finally found the time to real the whole interview, sounds promising!

Skeletonlord
04-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Woot! Can't wait for release Justg! The game really looks awesome by looking at the screenshots and gameplay videos! Great job!

Shifty eyes must be to show that the game is releasing soon :)

MrKrone
04-09-2012, 05:07 AM
No, he just found a hundred dollar bill on the floor.

*Zero*
04-09-2012, 06:20 AM
*shifty eyes*

Oh no. I see a whole thread coming.

RedRyder
04-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Woot! Can't wait for release Justg! The game really looks awesome by looking at the screenshots and gameplay videos! Great job!

No, he's basically scolding you for starting even more rumors.

Commanderkeen
04-09-2012, 11:44 AM
No, he's basically scolding you for starting even more rumors.

Lol ikr just what we need are 50th DL release thread.

Deathpunch
04-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Lol ikr just what we need are 50th DL release thread.

By the same person, no less.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

StompArtist
04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
*shifty eyes*

Once again STS does NOT plan around MY schedule. I am going overseas for 2 weeks and you have to release while I will be gone.

(way too funny!)