View Full Version : Password reset

ching15boydon
12-15-2020, 07:56 AM
The code that you give me guys is not working I think I may you guys 5 timeshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201215/6cdd2aad45aea7aff24cd851d918df0d.jpg

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-15-2020, 09:51 AM
You'll have to wait 24 hours before you can try again. Only send the code once, get it from your email, then enter it.

They're working just fine, just used one a few minutes ago.

skrtskrt12
12-22-2020, 03:01 AM
I haven’t played Arcane since August. I have multiple accounts. I sign in with some through Apple, some through logging into gmail, and some just through email. The ones through emails don’t work anymore, it says that the device is not authorized. And when I click to send an email, it says something about the email not being correct or something like that. I don’t remember because now Everytime I try it says that there’s too many recent authorization requests. Any thing I can do?

Futumsh
12-22-2020, 07:37 PM
I haven’t played Arcane since August. I have multiple accounts. I sign in with some through Apple, some through logging into gmail, and some just through email. The ones through emails don’t work anymore, it says that the device is not authorized. And when I click to send an email, it says something about the email not being correct or something like that. I don’t remember because now Everytime I try it says that there’s too many recent authorization requests. Any thing I can do?

You can just hit the button to request a code once, get that code from your email, and enter it. If you've requested too many you'll have to wait 24 hours.
Successfully using a code does not count against the limit.