PDA

View Full Version : AL fishing

darkestfaire
12-16-2020, 08:42 AM
As I was baited to read MistaGrinch's bait post, it had me to think. What about a area for fishing in AL? People already are sometimes Afk in towns. Why not have them fish for prizes or coins? Other games have it. We could have contests on biggest catch or how many caught. Or just have a section for tall fish tales. Idk just a suggestion.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Neverr
12-16-2020, 08:49 AM
Sounds a lot like pokemon however i'd have to say no tbh. I'd rather devs take that spare time to work on existing/ future content/contests and upcoming events.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 09:14 AM
I wouldn’t recommend fishing in AL unless you have good bait otherwise you won’t catch any fish bro trust me [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-16-2020, 09:24 AM
STS gave us a mini event that was cart racing. So a mini fishing thing isn’t out of the question and has been suggested recently.

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 09:29 AM
STS gave us a mini event that was cart racing. So a mini fishing thing isn’t out of the question and has been suggested recently.

I really believe it to be a good idea I was off for some time so I wasn’t completely sure if there was a fishing event already [emoji848] but honestly it would be a good idea I mean we did have RACING I know nobody saw that one coming [emoji41][emoji1474]

konafez
12-17-2020, 01:12 AM
i like the idea

Aeot
12-17-2020, 06:49 AM
I actually like the idea. Even if it wasn't a mini event. The fishing rewards could be locks or fish we could perhaps sell for some sort of tokens at a vendor. Plus we could get some special bait or a fishing rod from store with plat so STS wins as well.

Encryptions
12-17-2020, 08:34 AM
i like the ideaYou caught the Fish Cake!
May be the opposite of a cake but its still food.

Atlantis expansion? Water? Fishing would be fine to add to a water type expansion.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:39 AM
I actually like the idea. Even if it wasn't a mini event. The fishing rewards could be locks or fish we could perhaps sell for some sort of tokens at a vendor. Plus we could get some special bait or a fishing rod from store with plat so STS wins as well.

+1 From The Burger Baron

A better rod or you could go to the plat store for better bait

- Better bait = Better catching for Big Fishes

Sounds look a really cool idea sts [emoji41][emoji1474]