PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Ilove_Poopoo
12-16-2020, 10:27 AM
Reds and Greens were on store in 2012.

The vanity description explicitly states that it is "available during the winter holiday season", this same description is also present to all recolors and iterations of this vanity. But, they actually don't though.

It took another 5yrs, when everyone had already thought it would be a limited vanity.

Not to mention only the Greens made the comeback. Its the consistency that lack thereof...

So.. (we) would like to know if Devs would, actually should rephrase the description to something surprisingly true, and not release them whenever.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Advocacies
12-16-2020, 10:40 AM
Still looking forward for the big reveal recolor winterfest vanities (again) lololol

Cinco
12-16-2020, 10:55 AM
What are you asking for / about? Thanks in advance.

It seems like you are asking for these vanity items to return to the store with each Winter event in order to make the description true... but that seems largely inconsistent with the sort of things that are said around here.

Ilove_Poopoo
12-16-2020, 11:21 AM

It seems like you are asking for these vanity items to return to the store with each Winter event in order to make the description true... but that seems largely inconsistent with the sort of things that are said around here.I am not asking for them to return. But rather would want their descriptions changed to something actually true.

The description explicitly states that they should return yearly, yet they don't.

The description is the reason why players are still confused whether or not the Arlor sets, primarily the red or greens would return.

The description is the reason why players still sell their sets whenever winter approches thinking they'll make a comeback.

Because 3yrs ago you did return the Green ones after 5 yrs of its initial release.

Cinco
12-16-2020, 11:24 AM
I am not asking for them to return. But rather would want their descriptions changed to something actually true.

The description explicitly states that they should return yearly, yet they don't.

The description is the reason why players are still confused whether or not the Arlor sets, primarily the red or greens would return. Because 3yrs ago you did return the Green ones, after 5yrs of their initial release back in 2012.

I see. I'll consider bringing them back. Thanks for the clarification!

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 11:24 AM
I think a return of these vanity’s would be a great idea they look really good [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
12-16-2020, 11:37 AM

Whoops time to sell em LOL

On another note, I've noticed there are some items (like mechathrax set -- the gear) have specific dates labelled as to when they were available, simply having that on future vanities/items that aren't planned to be released would be nice as well

Roycedamagnet
12-16-2020, 11:39 AM
Because 3yrs ago you did return the Green ones after 5 yrs of its initial release.

Top 10 anime plot twists

Spooked
12-16-2020, 11:49 AM
Whoops time to sell em LOL

On another note, I've noticed there are some items (like mechathrax set -- the gear) have specific dates labelled as to when they were available, simply having that on future vanities/items that aren't planned to be released would be nice as well

It would be cool if every item had a little lable on the when they were first released and maybe a list vertically the years they returned.

PSI
12-16-2020, 01:53 PM
yea i really think they should do bring it back since it has been a long time.

octavos
12-16-2020, 02:55 PM
I've liked the re-modified old vanity (adding gold pieces that was awsome). not really the same but a little effort to keep the old.....Golden :)

Neverr
12-16-2020, 05:38 PM
I see. I'll consider bringing them back. Thanks for the clarification!Lmaoooooo. Dam Cinco you're a savage.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

XxretepxX
12-16-2020, 06:04 PM

It seems like you are asking for these vanity items to return to the store with each Winter event in order to make the description true... but that seems largely inconsistent with the sort of things that are said around here.

"but that seems largely inconsistent with the sort of things that are said around here" LMAOO😭😂😂 I get the reference [emoji41][emoji1474] 💀💀🤣

Anehazaz
12-16-2020, 09:10 PM
Not sure why the title is ‘Arlor Sets’. If you are discussing descriptions on items surely the ones in store would be the main focus as most have the description for a ‘limited time’, e.g night assassin set yet years later it’s still there xD

Oldguest
12-16-2020, 11:38 PM
before it happens,,
please do not release the red arlor again, cause its already rare just like other unique items in game let the owner keep their pride wearing it and some of them spending much too to have it.
i dont own that but just imagine special items being so unwanted anymore its not good guys.

not being selfish but let something special have it value, just like every game we do play it motivated the players to feel cool about.
but if in the end the devs still release it, well its ur game,,
but something not cool decision will just make the players will feel less good with the game;

perhaps i got some little idea maybe its too late but ok, so

for mage vanity

its some dwarf from arlorian npc, i think it will match with that new winter backpack vanity

for rogue

looks like this but can be changed the colors to green tree and add full color lamp with it so it will looks like ghillie suit but have additional full color lamp decoration with it

and for warrior sorry idont have a picture of it but my idea is black white panda costume that will makes warrior looks like a big ball fluffy panda

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 11:41 PM
before it happens,,
please do not release the red arlor again, cause its already rare just like other unique items in game let the owner keep their pride wearing it and some of them spending much too to have it.
i dont own that but just imagine special items being so unwanted anymore its not good guys.

not being selfish but let something special have it value, just like every game we do play it motivated the players to feel cool about.
but if in the end the devs still release it, well its ur game,,
but something not cool decision will just make the players will feel less good with the game;

perhaps i got some little idea maybe its too late but ok, so

for mage vanity

its some dwarf from arlorian npc, i think it will match with that new winter backpack vanity

for rogue

looks like this but can be changed the colors to green tree and add full color lamp with it so it will looks like ghillie suit but have additional full color lamp decoration with it

and for warrior sorry idont have a picture of it but my idea is black white panda costume that will makes warrior looks like a big ball fluffy panda

Ur way to late here bucko and also you are being selfish bringing back red arlor does not take away the value of the vanity you will still have the red arlor just like everyone else will I think it will be cool to see a bunch of Santa’s running around this year sound like a good idea to me try to have a little perspective here player sheesh bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Fyrce
12-16-2020, 11:56 PM
Please don't. Would prefer to see more new stuff. Or at least different.

Advocacies
12-16-2020, 11:57 PM
+1 for red arlor cap I'd like to see santa running around with krampus backpack giving common items to rich ppl 😂

Krystalteam
12-17-2020, 12:17 AM
-1 Please do not breach the trust between the collectors and devs.

xsilentninjax
12-17-2020, 12:21 AM
Would rather have smth new from the design team.

Loving the new hoarfrost, krampus outfit. Someone just had to bring forth another drama

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 03:01 AM
Why release them again when there’s some already in game. U want people getting these vanities, well they gotta work hard and put effort on challenges they face in game. Work hard for the gold or grind whenever there’s an event with its reward. Y’all want everything to be fair and for people to have these vanities, well let me tell you, nothing is fair in that game. U gotta workhard for everything you want or use real money to buy platinum inorder to buy what u want in store or in vendors.

If devs are gonna release these vanities. I’d probably sell all my vanities cuz Devs are probably going to release everything in the future or might be now. Too bad devs, many people are not going to enjoy this game. Only the people who wants to be “fAiR” are going to enjoy this. Not trying to offend u guys but Next time if y’all are going to release an event, don’t even make tiers and leaderboard rewards anymore, cuz the rarity of the rewards are pointless if you guys keep releasing rare stuff back in game. Im done....🥲guess i gotta sell my red arlor set. If that’s the decision of the devs, guess many people got no other choice but to sell their red arlor sets. Peace out guys. Thank for letting us know. Happy holidays [emoji846]

reyals
12-17-2020, 03:04 AM
Work hard for the gold or grind whenever there’s an event with its reward.

imagine working hard in mobile game lol

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 03:08 AM
imagine working hard in mobile game lol

Ofc. Lol why? U always use real money to get what u want? People grind events in this game to get real rewards and TRUE players started playing this game since it came out. You probably don’t have the vanities of these people that’s why you dont feel what they feel.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 03:35 AM
Ofc. Lol why? U always use real money to get what u want? People grind events in this game to get real rewards and TRUE players started playing this game since it came out. You probably don’t have the vanities of these people that’s why you dont feel what they feel.

I have all of them and it’s a good idea to bring them back nothing is fair in this game and your cosmetics are subjected to that same statement it’s just a vanity if your “trust” is in a vanity that could come back at any time that’s your own fault it’s not like you have to buy these vanity’s to make progress in the game they are all only cosmetics get out of your head bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Mythocrisis
12-17-2020, 04:43 AM
Yea bring em back .
Red Santa is being sold at 60m for war or more.
And you guys bought back the green arlor sets for rogue back anyway when it was as much as a lb vanity costed.
+1 for this bringing back of items which were given a clear description of them coming back.
Please add the red one .

xsilentninjax
12-17-2020, 04:52 AM
Red arlor set at 60m+ and you guys want to lower it down.
Gnarled set at 70m- and you guys want to increase it further.

I can't even... my brain cannot @.@

Krystalteam
12-17-2020, 04:55 AM
Frankly the replies here are from either sides: those who want to get the vanity for low, and those who have the vanity but wish not see the price plummet. STS it's up to you, either lose the trust of those who keep costly vanities and get that meagre profit, or keep the market healthy while allowing the community to rejoice.

Nothing much for us to say here, money talks folks.

P.S. I'm assuming the comment was sarcastic, yeah?

Ilove_Poopoo
12-17-2020, 05:14 AM
In my opinion there are more rational arguments to justify why they shouldn't return anyways.

To start off, they failed to keep up with the description; resulted for these vanities to rise. Only after 5yrs did they brought them back so suddenly out of the blue, and yes only the green ones.

Not to mention the countless threads and comments prior, asking if they'll make a comeback for every year. So, where is the consistency?

On top of, how is it fair to suddenly only bring back 1 of the 2 sets, despite both having the same description? ultimately losing its resale value and exclusiveness appeal, literally every 2nd person had it after. I'm not implying to bring back the reds to make it fair, but to emphasize that thank goodness only 1 of 2 were re-introduced back then.

We all knew the drama and quitting threads thereafter. Surely, not even Devs would want a second round.

gilsooon
12-17-2020, 05:23 AM
I have all of them and it’s a good idea to bring them back nothing is fair in this game and your cosmetics are subjected to that same statement it’s just a vanity if your “trust” is in a vanity that could come back at any time that’s your own fault it’s not like you have to buy these vanity’s to make progress in the game they are all only cosmetics get out of your head bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

Hey shut up and just buy my grnarled set 150m okay?

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 05:51 AM

Sir please watch your language no need for such negativity please thank you [emoji41][emoji1474]

XxretepxX
12-17-2020, 06:02 AM

Ill buy your gnarled for 5b and 2 yeti sets

Vanquishier
12-17-2020, 06:54 AM
Sell red arlor set with gold plated

Anehazaz
12-17-2020, 06:55 AM
I am not asking for them to return. But rather would want their descriptions changed to something actually true.

The description is the reason why players are still confused whether or not the Arlor sets, primarily the red or greens would return.

The description is the reason why players still sell their sets whenever winter approches thinking they'll make a comeback.

I’m not confused..when the game started we had these descriptions and we knew from the following winter they weren’t coming back. The description does not explicitly say that it will return every year, rather it stated that it was available during the winter event. It’s rather a credit to the developers that this game is still so popular 8 years later when some games popularity wanes after months. I didn’t like the green arlor being re released because as soon as everyone could have it, did you notice no one really wanted it? Every year this gets brought up and players raise it in all different ways. There are so many vanities in the game to choose from and one of the reasons some of us keep playing is because of the game moving forward and ve have had some fabulous new original vanities in the past few years. I want new creative vanities, new gameplay, a new expansion to look forward too not a rerun of what’s in the past. This is not selfish it’s about finding a reason to still enjoy AL.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 06:57 AM
I think the tree set should make a return also that would be really cool as it is a Winterfest vanity set but I don’t know if that will happen [emoji22] it just would be really cool to see the tree set back in rotation it’s really nice [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 07:09 AM
This thread started on mine. Didn’t know it’ll be this big. Sorry for the trouble...just didn’t want rare vanities to be re-released. I find it unfair [emoji52]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 07:15 AM
This thread started on mine. Didn’t know it’ll be this big. Sorry for the trouble...just didn’t want rare vanities to be re-released. I find it unfair [emoji52]

Kinda selfish if you really think about it to find it unfair that “rare” vanity’s re releasing back into the public allowing all players to obtain them it a bad thing unless you have a egotistical mind set this is actually a really good idea but that’s only my opinion I could be wrong [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 07:18 AM
Kinda selfish if you really think about it to find it unfair that “rare” vanity’s re releasing back into the public allowing all players to obtain them it a bad thing unless you have a egotistical mind set this is actually a really good idea but that’s only my opinion I could be wrong [emoji41][emoji1474]

Yeah sad we both have a different mind set :) i care about the effort of those players who grind for those kind of rare rewards. (Talking about LB/Events vanities)

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 07:31 AM
Yeah sad we both have a different mind set :) i care about the effort of those players who grind for those kind of rare rewards. (Talking about LB/Events vanities)

Purely cosmetic items, bringing them back won’t effect the gameplay in any way I have every winterfest vanity there is available for mage and I believe that it would be cool that new players who never have been able to wear these vanity’s now and to have the chance to earn it themselves it’s really cool when you think about it and a good gift from STS during winter event but just once again I need to reiterate these are my opinions [emoji41][emoji1474]

gilsooon
12-17-2020, 07:38 AM
lol why not ban mista in forums always suggest nonsense and stand for it that makes these threads long and full of dramas. Its simple lol bringing back old vanities woudnt make it valuable but merely to remove the value of it. Most surely would better want to wear tree set that is worth 250m which is rare than 500k each worn by all.

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 07:39 AM
Purely cosmetic items, bringing them back won’t effect the gameplay in any way I have every winterfest vanity there is available for mage and I believe that it would be cool that new players who never have been able to wear these vanity’s now and to have the chance to earn it themselves it’s really cool when you think about it and a good gift from STS during winter event but just once again I need to reiterate these are my opinions [emoji41][emoji1474]

Same here. I hope Sts would give free LB vanities to all players and Extra 500m Gold for starter. Would be really nice. But i guess they won’t, cuz making them rare and making it difficult for players to get it is part of Sts business. We all know it’s a game but Sts need to make money too [emoji4]. However, making vendors and putting vanity set for 300 plat...I mean Sts will make money from every players who buy those vanities for 300 plat but has a larger cost and affect to larger valued items. Would be nice if Sts give them for free right?

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 07:44 AM
lol why not ban mista in forums always suggest nonsense and stand for it that makes these threads long and full of dramas. Its simple lol bringing back old vanities woudnt make it valuable but merely to remove the value of it. Most surely would better want to wear tree set that is worth 250m which is rare than 500k each worn by all.

I’m giving a healthy opinion on things I’m not causing any drama and never do I intend to idk why you like to follow me around these threads but I ask you to please leave me alone I have enough fans already also it’s a vanity and just leads back to the selfish kind of point I was saying earlier what I’m saying is only an opinion it’s not factual and everyone is open to disagree with me that’s what a discussion is idk why you players take things so personal when it’s never that serious relax and take a DEEP breathe please I would highly advice this method to help calm the nerves. This is only my opinion once again to call it nonsense is very hurtful and toxic please refrain from using this type of language towards me my responses don’t merit them thanks [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 07:47 AM

Mista wants everyone to have what every people have? Is that right? Cuz it’s ridiculous if Sts would even do it. There’s no challenge in this game if everything is being givin out for cheap price/cost. Would be an easy game. No thrill, no excitement, no challenges, just a game with PURE PURE heart like people didn’t use real money to grind on the game’s events...

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 07:49 AM
Same here. I hope Sts would give free LB vanities to all players and Extra 500m Gold for starter. Would be really nice. But i guess they won’t, cuz making them rare and making it difficult for players to get it is part of Sts business. We all know it’s a game but Sts need to make money too [emoji4]. However, making vendors and putting vanity set for 300 plat...I mean Sts will make money from every players who buy those vanities for 300 plat but has a larger cost and affect to larger valued items. Would be nice if Sts give them for free right?

Never said for them to give it for free I mean obviously they would be for plat I’m saying re releasing them would be a good idea and the vanity’s that sts creates to be “rare” are usually event lb vanity’s that are bound to the characters making them un tradable like the Toy soldier set that was for last winter leaderboard hence they would be called rare because there only for the leaderboard players they can’t be bought or sold to other players see? These only my opinions tho [emoji41][emoji1474]

gilsooon
12-17-2020, 07:49 AM
Mista wants everyone to have what every people have? Is that right? Cuz it’s ridiculous if Sts would even do it. There’s no challenge in this game if everything is being givin out for cheap price/cost. Would be an easy game. No thrill, no excitement, no challenges, just a game with PURE PURE heart like people didn’t use real money to grind on the game’s events...

Bro dont subscribe to him lol hes been doing these in all threads, all threads different topics he always instigate dramas. Last thread he were in is when he offered 150m to gnarled set when auto is 70m and ofc just a fake offer, he made alibis that hinder him to buy it.

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 07:54 AM
Never said for them to give it for free I mean obviously they would be for plat I’m saying re releasing them would be a good idea and the vanity’s that sts creates to be “rare” are usually event lb vanity’s that are bound to the characters making them un tradable like the Toy soldier set that was for last winter leaderboard hence they would be called rare because there only for the leaderboard players they can’t be bought or sold to other players see? These only my opinions tho [emoji41][emoji1474]

Yeah jaguar hands were bound[emoji848] but some are being sold? Like?? Uhmm? Rare?? Im talking about the old stuff that weren’t bound before. OLD vanities RARE vanities. You might be Talking about new vanities

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 07:55 AM
Bro dont subscribe to him lol hes been doing these in all threads, all threads different topics he always instigate dramas. Last thread he were in is when he offered 150m to gnarled set when auto is 70m and ofc just a fake offer, he made alibis that hinder him to buy it.

I want readers to read this conversation and see how the players with animosity towards me drag in other conversations that have nothing to do with this thread then claim that with the amount of respect I’ve shown every player in my responses here how I am the one “instigating” drama when they bring up false allegations that can easily be disproven with research this fan is persistent and negative towards me no matter what the discussion is about that is such a shame. Any player reading my responses knows the truth nevertheless everyone is subjected to having there own opinions [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 07:59 AM
Yeah jaguar hands were bound[emoji848] but some are being sold? Like?? Uhmm? Rare?? Im talking about the old stuff that weren’t bound before. OLD vanities RARE vanities. You might be Talking about new vanities

My apologies for the misinterpretation then but my stance is the same if sts decides to re release these vanity’s towards the public then I won’t have a problem with it and considering that there old vanity’s if a player stops playing the game because one of the “old” vanity’s they have been sitting on for years get re released that’s there burden to carry it’s only a cosmetic item and doesn’t hinder any of your progress in the game therefore my stance is the same I don’t see it as a problem [emoji41][emoji1474]

Krystalteam
12-17-2020, 08:06 AM
Ya'll writing the script for The Emoji Movie 2 or something?

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 08:12 AM
My apologies for the misinterpretation then but my stance is the same if sts decides to re release these vanity’s towards the public then I won’t have a problem with it and considering that there old vanity’s if a player stops playing the game because one of the “old” vanity’s they have been sitting on for years get re released that’s there burden to carry it’s only a cosmetic item and doesn’t hinder any of your progress in the game therefore my stance is the same I don’t see it as a problem [emoji41][emoji1474]

When u say it’s only cosmetic, it’s like I’m saying gears is only gears. Well everybody got no problem in gears cuz expansions will always come. But for vanities? It is only cosmetics, however, people ARE actually making progress on these bcuz of their effort/patience/enjoyment on these items. If these are really your opinion, I would like to see you make a thread about Sts bringing back medusa/yeti/frank/tree/ ghost set being rereleased on vendors and other events. I wonder how the thread would go.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:18 AM
When u say it’s only cosmetic, it’s like I’m saying gears is only gears. Well everybody got no problem in gears cuz expansions will always come. But for vanities? It is only cosmetics, however, people ARE actually making progress on these bcuz of their effort/patience/enjoyment on these items. If these are really your opinion, I would like to see you make a thread about Sts bringing back medusa/yeti/frank/tree/ ghost set being rereleased on vendors and other events. I wonder how the thread would go.

Gears come and go and gears are actually needed for progress in the game you do know that right?[emoji28] and your saying that obtaining these vanity’s helps level up your character and complete Aps??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I am only responding to what this thread is about with my opinions I don’t need to make an entire separate thread because I don’t care for it that much to be honest with you [emoji2377] I’m just saying in my opinion bringing back these vanity’s does not effect your progress in the game at all you still will have them if you already obtained them previously just that others will have it also once again I see nothing negative there but then again these are only my opinions [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 08:20 AM
Gears come and go and gears are actually needed for progress in the game you do know that right?[emoji28] and your saying that obtaining these vanity’s helps level up your character and complete Aps??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I am only responding to what this thread is about with my opinions I don’t need to make an entire separate thread because I don’t care for it that much to be honest with you [emoji2377] I’m just saying in my opinion bringing back these vanity’s does not effect your progress in the game at all you still will have them if you already obtained them previously just that others will have it also once again I see nothing negative there but then again these are only my opinions [emoji41][emoji1474]

Right. Right. Well it does affect everything in game sir[emoji6] not the game in general but the players who play this game with such care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Scll
12-17-2020, 08:20 AM
-1 to bringing the old shet back, pls no.

gilsooon
12-17-2020, 08:22 AM

I think you should be banned for being persistent nonsense and nuisance in all threads.

This is just my opinion.

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 08:23 AM
Mista JUST to let you know. If you ever played this game like how most of the people in this thread played it since it started....before u start such actions...u might want to rethinkit if u are one of the devs. Think of it like a dominoes...everything gets affected. Major effects on the economy ;)

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:24 AM
Cinco said he will take it into consideration and I think he’s should weight the positives vs the negatives and I think then it would be clear that this is not a bad idea at all the old vanity holders will still have them and some new players will have them the overall experience of the game does not change unless in my opinion you have a egotistical mind set besides that I think it’s a great idea and I am totally Up for that idea [emoji41][emoji1474]

+1 From The Burger Baron.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:30 AM
Mista JUST to let you know. If you ever played this game like how most of the people in this thread played it since it started....before u start such actions...u might want to rethinkit if u are one of the devs. Think of it like a dominoes...everything gets affected. Major effects on the economy ;)

What year did I start playing? You don’t know? Oh wow, then I don’t think it would be a reasonable thing to just make assumptions about me without knowing anything about me besides my stance on this thread and with that out of the way my stance has not wavered I don’t see how this would be so bad and effect the economy like you say it will the vanity will just drop in price but how will that change anything? Again I’m not seeing what you players are trying to get me to believe how this is detrimental in any way to the progress of the player and the game in general vanity’s are only cosmetic items and don’t effect your gameplay in any way really but again this is only my opinion [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-17-2020, 08:39 AM
I don't see any reason to bring it back after what happened last time. Hardly anyone wears it now because of the mass hysteria it caused.
I can't see it being popular again somehow, I may be wrong.
If I'm right, well it's a shame because that vanity is classy.

Susanne
12-17-2020, 08:42 AM
P.S. I was referring to Green Arlor.

Anehazaz
12-17-2020, 09:46 AM
I don't see any reason to bring it back after what happened last time. Hardly anyone wears it now because of the mass hysteria it caused.
I can't see it being popular again somehow, I may be wrong.
If I'm right, well it's a shame because that vanity is classy.
Yes and they also released the red one, albeit they added jewels to it ..but essentially the essence was red and yet here again we have the same old arguments. I wish for a white version of arlor tbh with snowflakes on or even a short version dress like the original witch one in white with snowflakes, complete with fairy wings and a star wand :D

Razererxx
12-17-2020, 10:03 AM
Out of 60 replies there is like 40 of MistaGrinch replies and rest is others. Dude at this point you are just spamming. Most thready its you just spamming reply after reply. Just chill a bit

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 10:11 AM
Out of 60 replies there is like 40 of MistaGrinch replies and rest is others. Dude at this point you are just spamming. Most thready its you just spamming reply after reply. Just chill a bit

I’m just being apart of the discussion it’s very interesting to me is that a crime? I’m sure you counted each and every reply of mine be careful don’t become a fan like that other player bro just take it easy relax a little [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 10:22 AM
Mista stance on re-releasing all rare vanities for the fairness of everybody AND he says it’s only cosmetics so WHY is it going ro affect your gameplay? Let me tell you bro, most of the people invest their money on valuable items (vanities/gears) and RE-RELEASING them will definitely affect the gameplay of the PLAYERS who has those kind of rare/valuable vanity. Since u think we all care about Gold and the economy of AL. Let’s say there is a player who really enjoy a piece of vanity(OLD RARE) that He/she grind for and work hard for in an event then decided to keep it cuz the player KNEW that it would worth more in the future than now. If it’s valuable and rare at first, it’ll always be rare and valuable UNLESS Sts re-released the same vanity again until the value of the item drops.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION there is an item Called Locked? Crates? Chest?? Every player has the opportunity to buy Plat and loot these chest and open them to get rare stuff...AND players HAS THE ABILITY to run events and grind for them IF THEY WANT. You don’t need Equality and FAIRNESS like it’ll blow the whole economy of AL away.

People put trust on these items already since the beginning cuz they knew it was rare, they knew they were the only one who’ll get it since THEY worked hard for it. SO ITS already set in their mind that it’ll be worth more in future. It’s so obvious that PLAYERS will keep these kind of vanities cuz it RARE DUhhh[emoji849] And this mista wants Sts to Re-Release Rare old vanities again for EVERYONE to get the opportunity to get it WITHOUT working HARD for it? Like???? SOME AND MOST of the players uses plat, Gold, sell their other valuable stuff to RUN an event to get a reward THAT will worth more, A REWARD THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE WILL GET IT. Whats the point of making leaderboards/tiers/Rewards if you’re just going to sell them in vendors for 300 plat. Like....bro...this probably my last comment on this thread. But your reason is not a good reason for Sts to re-release OLD RARE VANITIES such as yeti/medusa/tree/ghost/frank. It’s ez bruhh. People work hard for what they want. There’s nothing free and easy on anything bro. Gotta remember that. Dont be telling people not to put trust on these vanities that it shouldn’t be kept BCUZ IT. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. RARE. Periooddttttttttt

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 10:33 AM
Mista stance on re-releasing all rare vanities for the fairness of everybody AND he says it’s only cosmetics so WHY is it going ro affect your gameplay? Let me tell you bro, most of the people invest their money on valuable items (vanities/gears) and RE-RELEASING them will definitely affect the gameplay of the PLAYERS who has those kind of rare/valuable vanity. Since u think we all care about Gold and the economy of AL. Let’s say there is a player who really enjoy a piece of vanity(OLD RARE) that He/she grind for and work hard for in an event then decided to keep it cuz the player KNEW that it would worth more in the future than now. If it’s valuable and rare at first, it’ll always be rare and valuable UNLESS Sts re-released the same vanity again until the value of the item drops.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION there is an item Called Locked? Crates? Chest?? Every player has the opportunity to buy Plat and loot these chest and open them to get rare stuff...AND players HAS THE ABILITY to run events and grind for them IF THEY WANT. You don’t need Equality and FAIRNESS like it’ll blow the whole economy of AL away.

People put trust on these items already since the beginning cuz they knew it was rare, they knew they were the only one who’ll get it since THEY worked hard for it. SO ITS already set in their mind that it’ll be worth more in future. It’s so obvious that PLAYERS will keep these kind of vanities cuz it RARE DUhhh[emoji849] And this mista wants Sts to Re-Release Rare old vanities again for EVERYONE to get the opportunity to get it WITHOUT working HARD for it? Like???? SOME AND MOST of the players uses plat, Gold, sell their other valuable stuff to RUN an event to get a reward THAT will worth more, A REWARD THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE WILL GET IT. Whats the point of making leaderboards/tiers/Rewards if you’re just going to sell them in vendors for 300 plat. Like....bro...this probably my last comment on this thread. But your reason is not a good reason for Sts to re-release OLD RARE VANITIES such as yeti/medusa/tree/ghost/frank. It’s ez bruhh. People work hard for what they want. There’s nothing free and easy on anything bro. Gotta remember that. Dont be telling people not to put trust on these vanities that it shouldn’t be kept BCUZ IT. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. RARE. Periooddttttttttt

Woah relax bro this only my opinion you act like I work for sts. Also the vanity’s are purely cosmetic and don’t effect gameplay if you want to hold vanity’s to be able to re sell your taking a gamble that can end with green arlor being re released back into the public all that other stuff is not my concern I still don’t see the problem that will effect the majority of players. Therefore my stance has not changed it would be a great idea to re release these especially considering that the greater population of AL is not holding a frank or yeti in there inventory so I’m very sure it’s not gonna effect the greater populous making it make even more sense to re release these vanity’s for plat increasing sales for STS and allowing players to enjoy vanity that was previously only available to a small percentage of players in arcane for nefarious reasons Cinco already said he will think it over so that’s just my side of the input and remember this is only my opinion [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Yes and they also released the red one, albeit they added jewels to it ..but essentially the essence was red and yet here again we have the same old arguments. I wish for a white version of arlor tbh with snowflakes on or even a short version dress like the original witch one in white with snowflakes, complete with fairy wings and a star wand :D
I like your ideas. 🙂 It would make a change from the skin tight vanities, the frumpy dresses and the male looking vanities.

Titanium
12-17-2020, 10:44 AM
Havent read any drama comments.

I m for the re-release but dont make them super common. Maybe release 40 pieces.

I dont want eveybody to run around with this set.

Arachnophobik
12-17-2020, 01:55 PM
Havent read any drama comments.

I m for the re-release but dont make them super common. Maybe release 40 pieces.

I dont want eveybody to run around with this set.

A suggestion that benefits collectors AND new comers?! How bold!

Tackled
12-17-2020, 02:26 PM
The phrase is past tense, they were available it’s just stating the origin. green arlor was a big mistake to bring back and I didn’t even have the set and felt bad for those players. This is how I see it at least

mhysaa
12-17-2020, 04:04 PM
People Complaining about recollors, and asking to bring the same old vanities again.. I guess devs can’t have a moment of peace. [emoji23]
I don’t agree much with bringing back some old stuffs, ofc would be amazing to have some old sets around arlor again, but it’s part of game story.
People complain that the collectors are not thinking about new players, but also are you thinking about some people who work and grind a lot to be able to get that vanity he/she always dreamed for? It’s not that hard put yourself in someone’s shoes and understand their point.
Everyone at some point was new in this game, had to farm like everyone else. And these days are even more easy to farm than before.
I would like way more new vanities than continuing recolloring or bringing back same vanities [emoji2370]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 04:56 PM
In my thread before this, i was talking about RARE vanities in general....i used Green Arlor Set as an example and Steel commando. If people could demand bringing back those kind of Rare vanities, it’ll be absurd seeing every person with those kind of rare vanities and bringing OTHER rare vanities back that’s more RARE than the ones used here.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 05:03 PM
In my thread before this, i was talking about RARE vanities in general....i used Green Arlor Set as an example and Steel commando. If people could demand bringing back those kind of Rare vanities, it’ll be absurd seeing every person with those kind of rare vanities and bringing OTHER rare vanities back that’s more RARE than the ones used here.

Respectfully I disagree with that. Grinding hard for the cosmetics is fun but it should be mostly because you really want the cosmetic buying it in hopes of reselling is a gamble your making and if it falls flat on you that’s your fault completely due to it being a cosmetic and not essential for progression but just my rationalization of this situation in my mind nothing more [emoji41][emoji1474]

gilsooon
12-17-2020, 07:51 PM
Respectfully I disagree with that. Grinding hard for the cosmetics is fun but it should be mostly because you really want the cosmetic buying it in hopes of reselling is a gamble your making and if it falls flat on you that’s your fault completely due to it being a cosmetic and not essential for progression but just my rationalization of this situation in my mind nothing more [emoji41][emoji1474]

really? your so concerned about the vanities. Why did you try to manipulate the price of gnarled set btw? auto is 70m and u offered 150m but did not buy it. your so cheap lol! allegations etc? LOL

Heres the proof for reference
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?543976-Sell-gnarled-set-mage&highlight=gnarled

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 11:07 PM
really? your so concerned about the vanities. Why did you try to manipulate the price of gnarled set btw? auto is 70m and u offered 150m but did not buy it. your so cheap lol! allegations etc? LOL

Heres the proof for reference
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?543976-Sell-gnarled-set-mage&highlight=gnarled

I don’t understand why you refuse to leave me alone with lies there’s no auto 70m nowhere there you guys so persistent with this please learn how to comprehend text properly and I’m the one causing drama right? It’s not you with all the toxic replies in here and your persistence to follow me around forums thread to thread for reasons unknown? Hm [emoji848] that’s amazing please have a nice day sir [emoji41][emoji1474]

Xarlorianx
12-17-2020, 11:25 PM

The problem is, players in game chooses the rarity of an item where everybody will agree on visual/value and how old an item is. Btw when i say grind i meant people who run leaderboards that gets the rewards Badge/title/Vanities/ etc. You see why it is rare and valuable? Cuz only the ones who really work hard for it will likely receive it...or maybe some who gets in luck.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 11:31 PM
The problem is, players in game chooses the rarity of an item where everybody will agree on visual/value and how old an item is. Btw when i say grind i meant people who run leaderboards that gets the rewards Badge/title/Vanities/ etc. You see why it is rare and valuable? Cuz only the ones who really work hard for it will likely receive it...or maybe some who gets in luck.

Okay. Since we speaking on the badge vanity’s aren’t most of them non tradable? I think the rare vanity’s that let people know just by looking that you ran leaderboards are to be considered rare vanity’s were as the other cycled vanity’s by this year 90% of the players who have them clearly didn’t run lb so to say that it’s a symbol of them grinding it’s kinda contradictory I like the rare leaderboard vanity’s to stay rare and un-tradable but the others are all subjected to be cycled through the plat store eventually and that I don’t have a problem with that’s my stance and I’m sticking to it [emoji41][emoji1474]

gilsooon
12-18-2020, 12:16 AM
If you cant afford a ferrari, stick with bicycle first theres no short cut in everything those high price vanities are a merit of hardwork and to those old players' dedication in game. Stick with what you have if you cant then settle for less. As clearly as it is, it is just cosmetics so apparently it is not a must to get. Were paying for its history and its rareness, if there are 1k pcs of yeti in game nobody would even bother to wear that.

MistaGrinch
12-18-2020, 12:19 AM
If you cant afford a ferrari, stick with bicycle first theres no short cut in everything those high price vanities are a merit of hardwork and to those old players' dedication in game. Stick with what you have if you cant then settle for less. As clearly as it is, it is just cosmetics so apparently it is not a must to get. Were paying for its history and its rareness, if there are 1k pcs of yeti in game nobody would even bother to wear that. Like mistagrinch hes buying gnarled set 150m lol but thats another story because hes just price manipulating and attention seeker haha!

Sir you already got deleted but your so persistent you don’t care for your forums account that you would continue to pester with someone despite them asking you to leave them alone. Attempting to create drama in a thread that has nothing to do with what your talking about please keep my name out your mouth and leave me alone simple I don’t see why that’s so hard to understand please? Thanks bro [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-18-2020, 12:28 AM
No bro you should be ban and its clear I just cant find good threads when your in you always butt in and insinuate in your comments plus your a big troll and a scammer lol offered 150m then left it hanging? Explain? Plus all threads are 90% comment of yours isnt that instigating dramas?

Just my opinion! LOL

Please take your concerns to the nearest moderator or developer here on forums and let them handle it besides this please leave me alone sir I don’t understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend what your doing here has nothing to do with the thread’s topic at hand thank you [emoji41][emoji1474]

MistaGrinch
12-18-2020, 12:37 AM
All i said is facts whats wrong with that? Lol
Bro pay them 150m you scammer

P.s my last lol

@Cinco

Drugpve
12-18-2020, 01:37 AM
Maybe the Red Arlor cap for warrior wont be 45m anymore haha

Crocodile
12-18-2020, 01:48 AM
yea...recolored arlor set is cool! Would appreciate if you consider to color it arcanite ruby :)

Neverr
12-18-2020, 06:54 AM
This should be closed now. Cinco already weighed in on it and said he'll consider ^^ its just drama drama drama after he commented.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Xarlorianx
12-18-2020, 07:16 AM
Bruh. Cinco was joking around i think. He was being sarcastic [emoji1787][emoji23]

Cinco
12-18-2020, 09:07 AM
Bruh. Cinco was joking around i think. He was being sarcastic [emoji1787][emoji23]

I wasn't joking or being sarcastic. I did consider bringing the items back and talked it over with other developers. We decided not to do this right now.
There's definitely some drama in this thread but in context with numerous other threads on the forums this one's got quite a bit of signal in amongst the noise.

All that said... closing.