PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event: Snow Dragon Vanities

Stormydragon
12-16-2020, 01:46 PM
Devs pls read this thread. I know that i am not the only one who is disappointed that the traditional dragon vanity set reward has changed from Plat Tier to only 5 lb( 15 at all). Im really sad because i think the whole winter event theme is usually around the dragon sets, and thats one of the points why the winter event is my favorite. You can farm money, merch in any event, but only winter brings these special vanities. It's one of the best parts of the event, And making it Leaderboard does kick out abouz 98% of active players. It's impossible for the most players. I know devs you maybe want to see more people grind and play more and harder, but the fun died, for the most people. Less players will play event, because they get their best vanity set robbed and put on Lb. Devs pls give as any way to get it without Lb. Maybe make some special recolor with special features for Lb, set the normal on plat tier and make the points you need for Plat Tier higher. Or get the normal Snow Dragon Set on Crates or for Sale in Plat Store, but PLS give us ANY WAY to get this vanity( You can keep aura for lb), since Lb will be impossible. Devs i write here in hope that you can make a change ( to save Winter), and if anyone of you guys agree, pls set a 1+ to catch attention of devs.
From one of your Arcane Legends fans,
Happy Christmas ^_^

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 02:25 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201216/ea2c478a1f7d053bf5c55b0ecf63e832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 02:27 PM
Either you get in lb or ya don’t bucko I don’t know what to tell you man go hard or GO HOME [emoji41][emoji1474]

Stormydragon
12-16-2020, 02:39 PM
Either you get in lb or ya don’t bucko I don’t know what to tell you man go hard or GO HOME [emoji41][emoji1474]

I think there is a difference between hard way and impossible. If you want to be top 5 you have to play like 22h per day...

MistaGrinch
12-16-2020, 02:43 PM
I think there is a difference between hard way and impossible. If you want to be top 5 you have to play like 22h per day...

Aye listen up I don’t wanna hear these excuses there’s players who run 23h per day maybe the whole 24 if you can’t run then guess what?? NO DRAGON 4 uuu [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Imagine asking sts to create different vanity’s because you won’t be able to obtain the LB ones WOW the nerve of some of you players is unbelievable I heard from my grandma that if you put your mind to anything it’s possible if you really want to get the dragon skins guess what? ITS POSSIBLE he already made his statements about not enough players playing well that should make it much easier to get on LB amirite?? [emoji41][emoji1474]

flashio
12-16-2020, 03:03 PM
Not bad to have a change on Plat tier from what it's always been so it's a -1from me.

Spooked
12-16-2020, 03:17 PM
Well.. i ran several top10 lbs and its not that deep.
Lbs reward cosmetic items, wether a large portion of the players cant run em is totally irrelevant.
These lbs dont reward anything absolutely necessary and unmissable for gameplay or game progression, again, its cosmetic.
Dont run em if you cant cough up a bunch of gold and live with a few all nighters (:
In the end its a leaderboard, its a competition for the best of the best.
Not some skirmish for anyone in this game to do without a sweat

Luciano Lobo
12-16-2020, 07:11 PM
How innocent. This event marks the end of free dragon vanities for future events. They're making lots of money selling auras now, you think they will reverse all that?

~LUCKYLOBO

Crocodile
12-17-2020, 03:33 AM
Only now people start to appreciate broodlike vanity. I barely see anybody ever wear that ugly brood vanity all these while.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 03:37 AM
Only now people start to appreciate broodlike vanity. I barely see anybody ever wear that ugly brood vanity all these while.

No need to disrespect the vanity design have some self control please [emoji41][emoji1474]

Crocodile
12-17-2020, 03:51 AM
No need to disrespect the vanity design have some self control please [emoji41][emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOppsss now u talk about disrespecting the design while goind around and disrespecting people. That kinda irony bro. Goodluck with that emojis which doesn't change the fact that u spread toxicity across the forum. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
12-17-2020, 04:52 AM
Oppsss now u talk about disrespecting the design while goind around and disrespecting people. That kinda irony bro. Goodluck with that emojis which doesn't change the fact that u spread toxicity across the forum. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Facts :( i kinda liked the guy at first when he was just bring funny but now he just argues with everyone and anyone for any little thing[emoji2371] hes also getting bad rep for those gnarled set fake offers. I believe in giving people a second chance but its just a daily basis kinda thing [emoji23][emoji41][emoji1361]

Encryptions
12-17-2020, 05:04 AM
I think there is a difference between hard way and impossible. If you want to be top 5 you have to play like 22h per day...No you don't......
Can't tell me people are on a game 22 hrs a day 14 days straight running lb. No shower? No job? No school work?
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
12-17-2020, 05:49 AM
No you don't......
Can't tell me people are on a game 22 hrs a day 14 days straight running lb. No shower? No job? No school work?

Can you post a thread on how much it takes to get into top 1-10 lb .
Many players even if they been playing for a long time have no clue to get their nose into this part ofhe game even if they have the resources.
Would be nice if we had some intel from a lb winner for a chance to compete in any of the upcoming energy events in general.

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 05:57 AM
Now we have more false allegations about me disrespecting people when that has not happened at all then we have those who have aggression with me for me leaving an opinion to bring more drama and even more false allegations to this thread stuff that had nothing to do with original topic hm [emoji848] and somehow I’m the toxic one WOW. Well to summarize this thread you run LB or no dragon for you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I don’t see the big problem there it’s a pretty simple equation when you work it out good luck players [emoji41][emoji1474]

Encryptions
12-17-2020, 05:58 AM
Can you post a thread on how much it takes to get into top 1-10 lb .
Many players even if they been playing for a long time have no clue to get their nose into this part ofhe game even if they have the resources.
Would be nice if we had some intel from a lb winner for a chance to compete in any of the upcoming energy events in general.

Its mostly random, depends on rewards and how much people want them. I know for a fact its not 22hrs a day. Scll works irl and was able to get top 1 2 or 3 forgot place in goblin event. I got friends who play event and farm their crafted energy only. 0 tradeable kits used. They work as well irl and still was able to hit top 25. I know in the 2 week gob event scll did 7k+ runs Im sure.
Lb is boring to run. If they have the time and gold to run lb I only say do it if they really really want the reward else running lb is useless. Takes a lot of motivation to do. Imo running lb in an energy based event where you do the same thing over and over for 10+ hrs a day is very hard to do without a want for the rewards.
Best way I can relate. You are a millionaire working for 10 hours a day for 5 days a week to only be paid 5000$ in which you don't need.
Or you have 5000$ and you work this 1 week 10 hours a day for 10million dollars you really want/need.

Mythocrisis
12-17-2020, 06:22 AM
Its mostly random, depends on rewards and how much people want them. I know for a fact its not 22hrs a day. Scll works irl and was able to get top 1 2 or 3 forgot place in goblin event. I got friends who play event and farm their crafted energy only. 0 tradeable kits used. They work as well irl and still was able to hit top 25. I know in the 2 week gob event scll did 7k+ runs Im sure.
Lb is boring to run. If they have the time and gold to run lb I only say do it if they really really want the reward else running lb is useless. Takes a lot of motivation to do. Imo running lb in an energy based event where you do the same thing over and over for 10+ hrs a day is very hard to do without a want for the rewards.
Best way I can relate. You are a millionaire working for 10 hours a day for 5 days a week to only be paid 5000$ in which you don't need.
Or you have 5000$ and you work this 1 week 10 hours a day for 10million dollars you really want/need.

It makes complete sense .
But for a person who got the resources and time to run ..but lacks know how.
Or is it very simple like spam buying energy from auc and running or plat energy .
Well 7k runs is around 35000 plat or in gold conversion around 950m to be top 5 I'm assuming.

Susanne
12-17-2020, 08:08 AM

Awww..that's not nice MistaGrinch, telling people to go hard or Go home.
Some people can't compete in lb because they don't know how it works, some have real life commitments and some, like me, are just not interested.
It takes a lot of time and it's not really all that healthy to play for hours on end. Some of my friends run it and they get really stressed and tired.
Maybe you should tell them to relax and go fishing instead of go home 🙂.
Have a nice day.😎

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:12 AM
Awww..that's not nice MistaGrinch, telling people to go hard or Go home.
Some people can't compete in lb because they don't know how it works, some have real life commitments and some, like me, are just not interested.
It takes a lot of time and it's not really all that healthy to play for hours on end. Some of my friends run it and they get really stressed and tired.
Maybe you should tell them to relax and go fishing instead of go home [emoji846].
Have a nice day.[emoji41]

The original poster didn’t seem to have a problem with it and it’s not a insulting thing to say it’s a much easier let down then having him believe that on the same day of event sts is gonna change the Lb rewards because he wants to wear the dragon [emoji28] yea... the chances of that happening is 0% but he is free the to believe different these are only my opinions, have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

Encryptions
12-17-2020, 08:22 AM
Tip for energy lb that needs many runs. Easy maps 2 rog 2 mage 2 rog have dusk bow high dmg kill enemies fast with ss mages and rogs both have arc 76 weps to proc combo shred bosses. Just my idea maybe, just run the map as fast as possible.

Susanne
12-17-2020, 08:26 AM
The original poster didn’t seem to have a problem with it and it’s not a insulting thing to say it’s a much easier let down then having him believe that on the same day of event sts is gonna change the Lb rewards because he wants to wear the dragon [emoji28] yea... the chances of that happening is 0% but he is free the to believe different these are only my opinions, have a nice day player [emoji41][emoji1474]

I realize that, I really do and understand that it can't be changed but you could have been kinder.
You did come across a bit harsh there, so unlike you too.
Maybe you could have let them down in a gentler way. That's all I'm saying, no offence meant MistaGrinch, I apologise for any caused, that was not my intention. I'd best get off now before I get told off for de-railing a thread.
Take care there.🙂👍

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:37 AM
I realize that, I really do and understand that it can't be changed but you could have been kinder.
You did come across a bit harsh there, so unlike you too.
Maybe you could have let them down in a gentler way. That's all I'm saying, no offence meant MistaGrinch, I apologise for any caused, that was not my intention. I'd best get off now before I get told off for de-railing a thread.
Take care there.[emoji846][emoji106]

I agree , totally out of my character I apologize to the original poster and to you also player for my words I hope I can be forgiven. Also if you really want to get on Lb you need a lot of friends or a good guild if not there is no dragons in your foreseeable future sorry bud it’s just not gonna happen [emoji41][emoji1474]

Susanne
12-17-2020, 08:45 AM
I agree , totally out of my character I apologize to the original poster and to you also player for my words I hope I can be forgiven. Also if you really want to get on Lb you need a lot of friends or a good guild if not there is no dragons in your foreseeable future sorry bud it’s just not gonna happen [emoji41][emoji1474]

For me it's not going to happen but I don't care much for the reward anyway. 🙂

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 08:55 AM
For me it's not going to happen but I don't care much for the reward anyway. [emoji846]

I was referring to the original poster but that’s cool player have a nice day [emoji41][emoji1474]

Spooked
12-17-2020, 09:18 AM
From own experience i can safely say, you dont have to be online 22hrs for 14 days to top the leaderboards.
A misconception many people make is the time it takes.
When you grind an event you will inevitably make gold back, by looting certain items, gold loot in some cases or selling token items.
These items give Gold gold can be used to invest back in your lb adventure e.g buying energy kits from the store or for example doll run slots in ursoths event (how i got top10 for that event)
Now not every event is the same, you started your post off by generalizing lbs which is a very backward thing to do.
Each lb has a different interest level to them, do the majority not like the rewards? Less competition therefore making the lb easier and respectively cheaper to run.
E.g For ursoth top10 i spent maybe 40m and 12-14hrs a day
For easter top10 i spent 100m++ and 12-14hrs a day
Those are raw estimates.
Those 12-14Hrs include breaks of an hour, showering, eating, whatnot
I even took a day off for squad night.

Another topic i want to touch on is the “impossibility” argument and how people have school and work, showers and whatnot.
The only thing im going to say: run lbs when you have school or just a general holiday, obviously theres no way to maintain a top lb spot when you have to work on the daily or sit in school 8hrs day. This is common sense

Long story short, people who complain about lbs being too hard are either Lazy, Can’t afford to miss time or gold and should therefore not run -obviously?- or they just have no experience.
All i know is i know how extremely much effort it takes to run for the top of the lb, not because its expensive and extremely time consuming, but the repetitiveness makes those 12-14hrs feel like 25hrs, especially when you do this for 2 weeks straight

Thats my 2 cents, not going to argue with anyone here

Susanne
12-17-2020, 10:50 AM
I'm classed as too lazy but in reality I get bored easily.
I remember justg saying (this was quite a long time ago). The game shouldn't be work. I don't like it when people say they worked hard to get what they have in a game. Play hard yes.🙂

Stormydragon
12-17-2020, 11:06 AM
Tbh im not experienced at running lb, i did it never but im not lazy:adoration:,I havn't the time or the gold ingame to climb it. All what you guys say is understandable, im just sad because i love the dragon vanities, and i wasn't prepared for something like this change. Yea i think you are right, it's a nice reward for lb, and will make dragon vanities more popular. know that i can't afford the time or gold for top 5. I think lb should be that nice it's good to make a op dragon vanity there, but i don't understand why that requires to take the one on plat tier away... Nevermind, thanks for all of you, i am sorry i shouldn't have made this thread because it's my own problem. Take care all of you <3

Razererxx
12-17-2020, 12:45 PM
Lb is kinda thing that separate game from being fun to being a competition/job. I havent run any LB but i have feeling it looks like that. I may be wrong ofc.
I know people will probably get mad at this statement but amount of time you put into running LB you can put into some stuff in real life. Job,school,.... I am not bashing people who are running, i am just saying to maybe consider doing something bit more productive for yourself in real life.
BUT if you want to do it, yeah sure do it lol. This is just my opinion as "outsider"

MistaGrinch
12-17-2020, 01:16 PM
Imagine patronizing players who run Lb WOW what a Alpha Move [emoji41][emoji1474]