PDA

View Full Version : Level cap after xp weekend?!

Imsebastiaanl
04-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Hey guys someone told me its after xp weekend. Is this right?

NECROREAPER
04-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Only the devs know the answer to that.

And besides, the new maps come out AFTER DL is released, so that's still gonna be at least a few weeks off

Imsebastiaanl
04-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Only the devs know the answer to that.

And besides, the new maps come out AFTER DL is released, so that's still gonna be at least a few weeks off

I know, but thx anyway.

Rare
04-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Definitely someone after the xp weekend xD

Imsebastiaanl
04-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Definitely someone after the xp weekend xD
... I know ...

:(:( I guess it will take some time devs plz hurry ;)

Jugernugett
04-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Uh maybe for PL but not for SL.
We know nothing. Not even name yet or monsters.
And they're supposed to be far ways out. It'd be nice. But no one even mentioned that Yet lol.

Imsebastiaanl
04-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Uh maybe for PL but not for SL.
We know nothing. Not even name yet or monsters.
And they're supposed to be far ways out. It'd be nice. But no one even mentioned that Yet lol.

Thx ok...
Anyone knows something?

Zamu
04-08-2012, 12:23 PM
We do know its named 'Humania', and that the lvl cap will again rise 5 lvls to 70 (71 for elite). From the name i will assume humans will be the common enemy. The location in the world map i do not know, maybe that little island near Croc Feud?

As said, it will be released after Dark Legends has been fully released. They will most likely allow people to try out Dark Legends for at least a week or 2 before releasing Humania :)

Imsebastiaanl
04-08-2012, 12:50 PM
We do know its named 'Humania', and that the lvl cap will again rise 5 lvls to 70 (71 for elite). From the name i will assume humans will be the common enemy. The location in the world map i do not know, maybe that little island near Croc Feud?

As said, it will be released after Dark Legends has been fully released. They will most likely allow people to try out Dark Legends for at least a week or 2 before releasing Humania :)
Thx ok!