PDA

View Full Version : 2020-12-17 Content Update (280413)

TzatOps
12-17-2020, 01:15 PM
+ Winter has come to Carvina! The Frozen Elder has been exhumed from the cemetery... but his acolytes are nowhere to be seen!
+ The Frozen Elder must travel safely to the ritual site so that he can be reborn in blood!
+ Travel through the Winter Event portal and protect the Frozen Elder through the city streets.
+ Collect event tokens to trade for new vanity items!
+ Loot new Elder Relic weapons or purchase them for Platinum from the Winter Event Vendor.
+ Trade-friendly event vanity sets can also be purchased for Platinum.
+ Collect new Achievements and Titles for Winter 2020!
+ Get the 'Winter Zombie Hunter' elixir kit for a chance to spawn the Winter Zombie.
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie to summon a portal to Kel Krampus!

Arhk
12-17-2020, 01:18 PM
+ Winter has come to Carvina! The Frozen Elder has been exhumed from the cemetery... but his acolytes are nowhere to be seen!
+ The Frozen Elder must travel safely to the ritual site so that he can be reborn in blood!
+ Travel through the Winter Event portal and protect the Frozen Elder through the city streets.
+ Loot new Elder Relic weapons or purchase them for Platinum from the Winter Event Vendor.
+ Get the 'Winter Zombie Hunter' elixir kit for a chance to spawn the Winter Zombie.
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie to summon a portal to Kel Krampus (in a zone full of gold)!Ty it will be a great event.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Evildantee
12-17-2020, 01:27 PM
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie to summon a portal to Kel Krampus (in a zone full of gold)!Thank you cinco . Is the zombie hunter event for tokens or plat or gold ?

Mr.Sai
12-17-2020, 01:31 PM
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie to summon a portal to Kel Krampus (in a zone full of gold)!

❤️❤️ A big thanks to you for making this Christmas beautiful for us ❤️ ❤️

Uptosts
12-17-2020, 01:35 PM
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie to summon a portal to Kel Krampus (in a zone full of gold)!
Yay finally, thank you for the event, happy new year in advance to everyone cinco and the team 😊🙂

Dreary
12-17-2020, 01:39 PM

Thanks!! Always love a good update :)

vipulbahad555
12-17-2020, 03:01 PM
I used winter elixer buff (25 plats ) they gave me 4 special santa with 4 round and in 1 round only 150k gold i got with gold loot forge ,there loot is very low

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Arhk
12-17-2020, 03:03 PM
I guess there have a glitch, because I used that kit and got only 150k golds in portal and I was using a full gold loot set like 1500%+ goldloot and after waste 25 plats on a kit and getting only 150k so it's a wastage of plats, we should better farm in university hill, and we can get same amount of gold in same time (10minuts), so I just wanna say increase some gold amount and speed of that coffin also.
And can we have a chance to buy North and cold weather sets?

Cinco
12-17-2020, 03:05 PM
I guess there have a glitch, because I used that kit and got only 150k golds in portal

I used winter elixer buff (25 plats ) they gave me 4 special santa with 4 round and in 1 round only 150k gold

Updated the announcement post to not over-sell the amount of gold you get. Thanks!

Minionmaster
12-17-2020, 03:13 PM
Cinco
Theres a delay bug after boss kill and exit button coming up. Have to stand there and wait for upto a minute sometimes.

Please look into this

Much apprecited
MM

vipulbahad555
12-17-2020, 03:14 PM
Ok thanks sir

Evildantee
12-17-2020, 04:06 PM
I'm honestly disappointed by what I've seen so far in this event . The vanities are awful (except for the new sweaters ) and also I don't even see the need for bringing back the corpse garden if we're gonna have to pay 25 plat "TO GET A CHANCE TO SPAWN THE PORTAL" which you already reduced the gold payout inside . We the players gave a lot of suggestions that would've been awesome to see in game if you had just listened to us both vanity wise and in terms of play . The new gems that you also promised us are nowhere to be seen . If you're gonna bring a zone that we've had free access to for the past 2 years for us to pay plat and not even enjoy it to the fullest you might as well not have brought it back this year to begin with and as for the vanities , maybe you should listen to players suggestions more js cause this ain't it chief .

Warzone
12-17-2020, 04:07 PM
Where is zombie santa? And why did I just waste 25 plat on elixee and not spawn one

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-17-2020, 04:11 PM
Where is zombie santa? And why did I just waste 25 plat on elixee and not spawn one

You opened the elixir kit, correct?
If so - then he spawns in the Winter Event zone (and nowhere else).

Warzone
12-17-2020, 04:12 PM
Oh lol nah I didn't I thought I did

Arhk
12-17-2020, 04:13 PM
25 plats for 10 minutes and only got 150k gold lmao, I prefer to farm at university hill.

Minionmaster
12-17-2020, 04:34 PM
Cinco
Can you please lvl cap the event so low lvl morons cant enter? They are holding up the game and think its funny

btw
The zombie santa does spawn in event randomly for free but not sure if its because someone opened a lix chest and then entered multi or not

Anyway, I got to enter a portal for free after killing a santa zombie that spawned

Aaaaamnn
12-17-2020, 05:26 PM
Can u add speed to the winter argyle suit please

Warzone
12-17-2020, 05:43 PM
Why are we paying to spawn a zombie santa? when it's been free for like 3 yrs now

Celticeire
12-17-2020, 06:30 PM
Why are we paying to spawn a zombie santa? when it's been free for like 3 yrs now

Couldn't agree more. 25 plat for 10 minutes is a bit steep, especially when it's been free in the past.

Minionmaster
12-17-2020, 06:33 PM
I think we got lucky when someone bought lix and entered same multi event as us.

Not had another one since

Also if zombie santa spawns and you go through the portal you dont come back to the event you started.

Just saying

Your choice if you enter or not

MM

vipulbahad555
12-17-2020, 11:45 PM
Cinco sir come with more drops like gem ,pets,vanity make it fun sir

Everlights
12-18-2020, 02:55 AM
Can we get more chances at getting those new powerful gems ? The ones from lat event related to the daring demon and other, or atleast similar gems that are as good

Uptosts
12-18-2020, 04:34 AM
Cinco sir come with more drops like gem ,pets,vanity make it fun sir

Pet!!! Ice dragon extremely light blue and white snow flakes just like new weapons color and look
( a suggestion) as a drop :)

Uptosts
12-18-2020, 04:59 AM
Couldn't agree more. 25 plat for 10 minutes is a bit steep, especially when it's been free in the past.Or increasing the 25 plat elixir kit time upto 25 minutes. (Just a suggestion) because the gold has been reduced so I think what about increasing the winter elixir kit duration abit.

2) Or making chance to spawn free winter zombie during playing (if the gold amount is less) bec the corpse garden have been free for last couple of years. :)

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Evildantee
12-18-2020, 05:16 AM
Or increasing the 25 plat elixir kit time upto 25 minutes. (Just a suggestion) because the gold has been reduced so I think what about increasing the winter elixir kit duration abit.

2) Or making chance to spawn free winter zombie during playing (if the gold amount is less) bec the corpse garden have been free for last couple of years. :)

Sent from my SM-A715F using TapatalkAgreed and also would be better if it's free cause the zombie can't spawn anywhere else except the event zone plus the gold payout is reduced so it's only fair that it should be free or if you're against making the entry free cinco sir at least put the elixir for 50/100 tokens like the blood of Tel feras elixir pack so that way it's fair for everyone and we all have an equal chance cause not everyone can keep up with spending 25 plat on a 10 minute entry elixir to be frank

vipulbahad555
12-18-2020, 05:43 AM
Pet!!! Ice dragon extremely light blue and white snow flakes just like new weapons color and look
( a suggestion) as a drop :)Very cool [emoji41]

Arhk
12-18-2020, 05:52 AM
Or increasing the 25 plat elixir kit time upto 25 minutes. (Just a suggestion) because the gold has been reduced so I think what about increasing the winter elixir kit duration abit.

Sent from my SM-A715F using TapatalkYes agreed we really need it.

And cinco bro can you bring a vendor for North and cold weather sets? Soo many of players need those vanities. [emoji56]

vipulbahad555
12-18-2020, 06:54 AM
Yes agreed we really need it.

And cinco bro can you bring a vendor for North and cold weather sets? Soo many of players need those vanities. [emoji56]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkEmerald north ,cold,blue,gold,dark, north sets we need it too

Findme
12-18-2020, 08:37 AM
there is a glitch in wearing retro clothing outfit please check it outhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201218/f615c5b76b4cc59e35a57eadd9e4101d.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-18-2020, 11:07 AM
there is a glitch in wearing retro clothing outfit please check it outhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201218/f615c5b76b4cc59e35a57eadd9e4101d.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

I will! Thanks.

MrWizardlord
12-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Hey cinco you think you can add vanity drops on the coffin room boss? Feels kinda boring with the same lvl 51 legendary weapons and gems that always drop in events. It doesnt even have to be xmas vanities, even just random ones, that way you dont know which ones you might get and will make it a little more fun

Aaaaamnn
12-18-2020, 06:30 PM
Can you add title for owning all weapons 4. Like lord of storm.

Aaaaamnn
12-18-2020, 07:48 PM
Can you add the previous years Christmas outfits please Cinco

Arhk
12-18-2020, 07:54 PM
Can you add the previous years Christmas outfits please Cinco Yes North and cold weather sets. [emoji56]

Mr.Sai
12-19-2020, 10:02 AM
+ Defeat the Winter Zombie to summon a portal to Kel Krampus!

We have recorlored hunter set with wings with 3x speed (Arctic Hunter Set).
We have recolored retro set with 50% xp, 50% gl and 50% luck (Argyle Winter Set & Babydoll Set)
And new sweaters with good stats and 2x speed.
As a farmer, we would like to have some speed atleast in the argyle and babydoll set.
Any speed between 2x-3x which you feel reasonable.
It's not my personal wish but some speed is needed while farming with the 700 plats set. You may slightly reduce the other buffs to add speed into it.
Thank you so much for everything :)

namca
12-19-2020, 10:04 AM
Tradeable packs of plats that we ll be able offer to our friends can be an idea..other us elixir that is now 25 plats to be able taken with tokkens too as extra motive for players to keep farming ..
Nd last please fix the rate of drops ..its xmas nd for real odd ones for whole planet..some joy is needed .more drops more players happy ..
Nd gj with new outfits they re cool xd

Arhk
12-19-2020, 10:35 AM
Tradeable packs of plats that we ll be able offer to our friends can be an idea..other us elixir that is now 25 plats to be able taken with tokkens too as extra motive for players to keep farming ..
Nd last please fix the rate of drops ..its xmas nd for real odd ones for whole planet..some joy is needed .more drops more players happy ..
Nd gj with new outfits they re cool xdVery agreed from this post
We really needed a token version of elixir kits and increase drop rate

Evildantee
12-19-2020, 10:49 AM
We have recorlored hunter set with wings with 3x speed (Arctic Hunter Set).
We have recolored retro set with 50% xp, 50% gl and 50% luck (Argyle Winter Set & Babydoll Set)
And new sweaters with good stats and 2x speed.
As a farmer, we would like to have some speed atleast in the argyle and babydoll set.
Any speed between 2x-3x which you feel reasonable.
It's not my personal wish but some speed is needed while farming with the 700 plats set. You may slightly reduce the other buffs to add speed into it.
Thank you so much for everything :)Agreed . Imo the argyle set deserves the speed more than that bleached hunter set cause 50% XP , reroll and gl without speed is kinda useless plus it's the most expensive of all the new sets . At least give it 2.5x speed to make it worth buying js

Aaaaamnn
12-19-2020, 11:00 AM
If you can add “royal of winter” for owning all 4 new winter weapons. Like you did for lord of storms this would be awesome

Warzone
12-19-2020, 01:35 PM
Why only krampus? And not event area? Smh either way we gotta pay for weapons huh

Tyon
12-19-2020, 05:17 PM
Cinco increases the chance drop ice shards please

Minionmaster
12-19-2020, 06:25 PM
yaaaaaawn! bored! boring! Not seen one drop yet. Only heard 1 player who got hammer drop

Increase drop rate or add something to make it fun??? 7th of Jan is a long way off.

Also please speed up coffin and lvl cap noobs from ruining event. They are not even able to help cause their lvl is too low

MM

gjaden
12-19-2020, 08:50 PM
@cinco can you make the American android armor top into 2 pieces? I think the legs looks nice on different tops or not??

Arhk
12-20-2020, 03:59 AM
yaaaaaawn! bored! boring! Not seen one drop yet. Only heard 1 player who got hammer drop

Increase drop rate or add something to make it fun??? 7th of Jan is a long way off.

Also please speed up coffin and lvl cap noobs from ruining event. They are not even able to help cause their lvl is too low

MMTrue need more new items and increase drop rate also.
And yes please level cap those trollers they're ruining event, do it for 46+ level only, thanks.

Parsley
12-20-2020, 05:46 AM
Why complains when u can solo 😄

Arhk
12-20-2020, 05:54 AM
Why complains when u can solo [emoji1]Multi mode is pretty faster then solo tho [emoji58]

MrWizardlord
12-20-2020, 10:33 AM
This event feels really boring and have lost almost all interest in it very quick which sucks cause i was really looking forward to it. Kinda crazy to make the cemetery room a plat purchase this time when it was free all the past winter years. Such a tiny miniscule chance for a drop in a pay plat room now completely ruined it for me lol. Feels like a huge let down that you have to keep spending plat for an elixir to get into the once free room just for the tiniest of chance of something to drop. Im still going to get a speed outfit for an alt with ice shards lol which is cool but just kinda sucks that you have to keep paying to play in a once free room. Adding new drops in the coffin room besides the same repeat weapons and gems would make a world of difference!

Arhk
12-20-2020, 10:45 AM
This event feels really boring and have lost almost all interest in it very quick which sucks cause i was really looking forward to it. Kinda crazy to make the cemetery room a plat purchase this time when it was free all the past winter years. Such a tiny miniscule chance for a drop in a pay plat room now completely ruined it for me lol. Feels like a huge let down that you have to keep spending plat for an elixir to get into the once free room just for the tiniest of chance of something to drop. Im still going to get a speed outfit for an alt with ice shards lol which is cool but just kinda sucks that you have to keep paying to play in a once free room. Adding new drops in the coffin room besides the same repeat weapons and gems would make a world of difference!Same I quitted from event, really boring.

Warzone
12-20-2020, 01:12 PM
This event trash asf I'm going back to call of duty cold war season one rebirth event for now

nadineelfen
12-20-2020, 02:00 PM
Dear cinco , If last boss manages to throw smoke bombs the coffin won't move until the smoke clears, which means folks are stuck there for 2 minutes waiting for coffin to move in order to finish the mission. And since the payoff is only 25 tokens that gets frustrating especially for folks with elixirs. It only happens in multi mode. But it happens often enough to where a complaint is needed, even on solo

can u look plz at this ty

vipulbahad555
12-20-2020, 02:24 PM
Dear cinco , If last boss manages to throw smoke bombs the coffin won't move until the smoke clears, which means folks are stuck there for 2 minutes waiting for coffin to move in order to finish the mission. And since the payoff is only 25 tokens that gets frustrating especially for folks with elixirs. It only happens in multi mode. But it happens often enough to where a complaint is needed, even on solo

can u look plz at this tyTrue coffin not moving for like 1-2min after boss dead

Aaaaamnn
12-20-2020, 06:02 PM
Cinco please add a party system option for the event, it’s annoying playing for lazy ppl while trying to play with friends

BabyYoda
12-20-2020, 06:02 PM

MM

Seen Guns drop and Hammer dropped.

Froststorm
12-20-2020, 06:14 PM
Babydoll set is worthless with out speed, for farming in pve for gold it's pretty much useless

Uptosts
12-21-2020, 03:53 AM
Seen Guns drop and Hammer dropped.
Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want [emoji4]

Arhk
12-21-2020, 04:01 AM
Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want [emoji4]Add more items, it's boring now, mostly all quit from event.

Evildantee
12-21-2020, 04:20 AM
Same, I my self have dropped one elder weapon so far although the drop rates are low but I think its fine, because I have seen and I know many people and some of mine friends have dropped elder weapons. None of any new elder weapon is rare they are everywhere in auction now a days (yet) not because I dropped and I'm saying the drop rates are fine just because after all they are 800 plat costs and many players might have bought with platinum js. Thanks to cinco who gave us opportunity and chance to drop elder weapons in both zones not only in event zone in krampus too (its all luck you can also drop keep trying and gl everyone)... also for vanities which are available for tokens too instead of just plats that's all I want to say please don't take this negative and hope you all enjoy event and achieve what you want [emoji4]The drop rates aren't balanced that's the problem . Some people have dropped 3 or more while others haven't dropped at all plus a whole lot of the new sets we anticipated have been anything but satisfactory . The argyle set has been the biggest letdown of all tbh cause it doesn't make sense for the set to have all those buffs on it and no speed plus some players have also complained that 2x and 3x speed buffs don't even work while wearing that set . The sweaters too also had me disappointed because I was honestly expecting them to at least be at the same level with fortunate fella/ladies set in terms of speed but instead they're just like the sweaters from 2018 which is really disappointing . At least bring the real fur coats that we asked for as drops and the crafting components for the new "taint" gems that you spoke about too as drops , also the cyber wolf that we asked for to be brought as a pet maybe as a drop or for tokens & plat . That way people will still have interest in doing the event but presently many people aren't even playing the event anymore . We expected more than what you've given us tbh . Copy and pasting weapons from Al hoarfrost event with a bunch of recoloured vanities that look like they were done in a hurry. We need you to do better to keep DL alive .

vipulbahad555
12-21-2020, 04:43 AM
Why u guys need drop rate high, atleast look there on plat user ,they used 800 plats on wepon, if wepon drop very easily then price going to down . U guys have time to farm cause event still have 16 days to play . (There only need 3 things to make intresting). ( 1 ) there coffin speed is slow ,need to increase sir. ( 2 ) add some vanity / pets to drop . ( 3 ) increase time of winter elixer kit to 25 or 30 min. ( 4 ) people asking for where we buy dark north set ,emerald north set,gold weather set, brink back vendor sir people not selling on auction too . Thank you [emoji4]

Uptosts
12-21-2020, 04:46 AM
Why u guys need drop rate high, atleast look there on plat user ,they used 800 plats on wepon, if wepon drop very easily then price going to down . U guys have time to farm cause event still have 16 days to play . (There only need 3 things to make intresting). ( 1 ) there coffin speed is slow ,need to increase sir. ( 2 ) add some vanity / pets to drop . ( 3 ) increase time of winter elixer kit to 25 or 30 min. ( 4 ) people asking for where we buy dark north set ,emerald north set,gold weather set, brink back vendor sir people not selling on auction too . Thank you [emoji4]

Yes!! Pet!! im anticipating to include pet and some more items in dropping stuff hehe still 16-17 days to go surprises can come anytime.. :)

vipulbahad555
12-21-2020, 04:47 AM
Yeah

Arhk
12-21-2020, 05:13 AM

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using TapatalkTrue, agreed with it. [emoji56]
@Cinco bro you have to see this post.

gjaden
12-21-2020, 08:00 PM
I really liked this event :victorious:

Lastgoodbyes
12-21-2020, 10:29 PM
Think the hoarfrost weapons can get a little buff? faster weapon speed or additional proc chance, or slowing down lucerathgiger weapon swing or combo to balance out the new weapons

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Arhk
12-22-2020, 02:17 AM
Think the hoarfrost weapons can get a little buff? faster weapon speed or additional proc chance, or slowing down lucerathgiger weapon swing or combo to balance out the new weapons

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkTrue, if we can't use new weapon in pvp because of giger combo then it's useless to buy this weapon, it need some more dps and power specially combo in this weapon and nerf giger.

Uptosts
12-22-2020, 03:51 AM
Can those new sweaters have some effects or maybe a cool gift pet or red recolor clover pet or green/blue lightning wisp/ or green/blue elixir light? Just a thought/suggestion [emoji846][emoji2]

-Uptosts

Warzone
12-22-2020, 05:17 AM
Is it possible to make the snowflakes from wings into a pet?

Minionmaster
12-27-2020, 05:26 PM
Cinco
Please give us a 2021 pet to celebrate the new year. Preferably something that supersedes the Chevy pet stats.
Also please make it non-plat tradable (7500 tokens) or something like that.

Everyone that wants a new 2021 pet for the NY please like or support this thread and maybe cinco will take notice and give us one

Much appreciated
MM

Minionmaster
12-28-2020, 02:18 PM
Vote here for a 01st January 2021 new pet release

Uptosts
12-28-2020, 02:32 PM
Vote here for a 01st January 2021 new pet release
Yes for new pet xd [emoji4] : vote!

-Uptosts

Evildantee
12-29-2020, 04:01 AM
Vote here for a 01st January 2021 new pet releaseYes I'm in support of a new pet ..
Time to bring us the dragon (add passive abilities too please) !

nadineelfen
12-29-2020, 03:32 PM
yes for a new pet

Minionmaster
12-30-2020, 12:54 AM
Come on guys! we need a lot more votes than this to get cinco’s attention

Kusa
12-30-2020, 09:32 PM
I think santa zombie elixr should be available in “ICE SHARD” like 100 shards for once or 250 shards for once. And Kel krumpus will drop new pets for 2021. It’s just a Suggestion. 👍🏻 if u agree

namca
12-31-2020, 03:04 AM
Yes agrees with the idea of new pet !
I want ask if rumours of level cap at early 2021 is true
Nd if it is can we this time have chance level up our gear too instead of starting from zero again ?

Habibibi
12-31-2020, 03:31 PM
︶꒷🎄꒦˚₊‧๑ ꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷꒦˚₊‧๑

Happy New Year, DL TEAM & LEGENDS!

This game has had potential for so many years, we love you Dear Developers ! Keep it up with work and dedication. While the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ train of spite is running at full-steam with new events for 2021, no doubt, the people in-game sure seem to be enjoying themselves.

I see people giving nice suggestions. I wouldn’t mind seeing the dice roll in a faster way in 2021:love_heart: Lots of people like me are waiting and would love to hear something from you to keep playing the game we love , thanks!!!

Wish you guys many more successful years full of inspiration and devotion to create great things, and lot of health, happiness and love!

New Year's Eve is a unique holiday, and it's one time of year :love_heart:Pets are a huge part of what makes DL fun! Not only because you can accessorize your look with your friends, but also because there are some wildly exotic options to choose from! We hope you will consider our request favourably. Thank you for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

XO,

Minionmaster
12-31-2020, 04:50 PM
Well said Habibibi

Beautiful post

MM

Sponsor
01-01-2021, 04:56 PM
I agree with you MM.

Cheers to another year of sisterhood and brotherhood.

Slant
01-05-2021, 12:03 PM
This event has been a lot of fun, and the sets are really awesome. Here are a few points that can make such events better in the future.
-Scale boss difficulty so low level toons dont have to leech on higher level chars
-Allow people to restart map with same group
-Allow hosting of locked instances with password
-Allow people to gain xp in event
-Pls dont let people drop 1 shard, if 1 drops, let it reroll till it is not 1

Had a lot of fun, and thanks for this awesome event!

Minionmaster
01-05-2021, 03:56 PM
I’m hoping our next event for the new year will be a lvl55 upgrade + passive skill points + new skills

But then our pet request came to nothing, so who knows

MM

Playerzero
01-07-2021, 02:39 PM
There is no cool down after event? Token vendor has gone.

Minionmaster
01-16-2021, 02:16 PM
What was the big content update for?

Do we have something new starting?

MM

kiluax
01-20-2021, 11:10 AM
This event has been a lot of fun, and the sets are really awesome. Here are a few points that can make such events better in the future.
-Scale boss difficulty so low level toons dont have to leech on higher level chars
-Allow people to restart map with same group
-Allow hosting of locked instances with password
-Allow people to gain xp in event
-Pls dont let people drop 1 shard, if 1 drops, let it reroll till it is not 1

Had a lot of fun, and thanks for this awesome event!

agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk