PDA

View Full Version : 2020-12-17 Content Update (280417)

TzatOps
12-17-2020, 01:21 PM
+ It's time for the Pocket Legends Winter Festival!
+ Event begins at 1:30PM Central on Dec. 17th and runs 'til 1:30PM Central on Jan. 7th 2021
+ Head to Forest Haven to get into the action.
+ This year we've got two fun and challenging scenarios to celebrate Winter and the end of (a very long) year!
+ Help Father Frost deliver presents to the good folks of Winter Village and stuff the Toy Man's plans by defusing the bombs he's hidden in village houses.
+ Follow Col. Shards into the heart of Toy Man's humbug operation deep in the Winter Woods and melt his army of evil Snowmen.
+ Collect tokens to trade with Father Frost for new vanity items, and score some sweet trade-friendly stuff with Platinum.
+ Details on loot and vendor items can be found: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?543410-Preview-Pocket-Legends-Winter-Fest-2020)!

Cinco
12-17-2020, 01:41 PM
There's still nothing at forest haven. Is it just a delay or an error bug?

Event begins in a little less than one hour. I'll update the OP with times. Thanks!

Islamiyah24
12-17-2020, 01:44 PM
Event begins in a little less than one hour. I'll update the OP with times. Thanks!

My bad thank you I just read the other info right now lol. I just came back today haven't read the other past threads too