PDA

View Full Version : Developers attention! (Energy)

Roblox
12-17-2020, 02:45 PM
Apparently I have been running tombs clearly no energies are dropping for others nor my self please fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overbear
12-17-2020, 02:46 PM
It's been fixed, I think.

Roblox
12-17-2020, 02:52 PM
This is horrible....once again something is change

Neverr
12-17-2020, 03:35 PM
Try hauntlet dude. Dont be so dramatic .-.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-17-2020, 03:47 PM
If you are high level, and playing in a low level zone, you're not going to get energy essence.

You have the best chance with same level or higher level mobs, and it gets worse the more the mobs are below you, with no chance for mobs 25 levels or more below you (at least currently).

Roblox
12-17-2020, 03:58 PM
Try hauntlet dude. Dont be so dramatic .-.

Posted for information keep your 50 cents to ur self.

Neverr
12-17-2020, 04:24 PM
Posted for information keep your 50 cents to ur self.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkActually you posted on a general forum which can get a general feedback. If you had taken the time to read the actual thread preview (where it mentiones this) you wouldn't be asking this question now would you? Sheesh. You're being dramatic for no reason like the whole al will crash because you cant farm KT4. Anyways good luck.

Roblox
12-17-2020, 04:26 PM
Actually you posted on a general forum which can get a general feedback. If you had taken the time to read the actual thread preview (where it mentiones this) you wouldn't be asking this question now would you? Sheesh. You're being dramatic for no reason like the whole al will crash because you cant farm KT4. Anyways good luck.

Once again this post was made for devs attention keep your 50 cents to your self.

XxretepxX
12-17-2020, 04:28 PM
Once again this post was made for devs attention keep your 50 cents to your self.

Its general if you wanted to tell the devs something the pm it

Cinco
12-17-2020, 04:29 PM

As a community on a public forum we don't get to choose who replies to our posts. When you make your opinion known you can expect other players to weigh in with their opinions. Don't expect to agree with them all.