PDA

View Full Version : Plz someone can i have a good build for a lvl26 twink enchantress

Krapakazi
04-08-2012, 03:54 AM
I've been playing pl
For some time now and I just made a lvl26 TWINK enchantress and is having trouble finding a good build and by build I mean the skills used for enchantress

Chickenrunnn
04-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Youpla ! Have a look in there : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

CYa :D

Zapoke
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
If you look in the Player Verses Player section, there are several guides to twink builds. I can think of three off the top of my head. Nick's, Chicken's, and mine. :) there are also a lot of people who've also asked about it, who got answers. The search function can get you many answers to questions you may or may not have. And welcome to the forums. ^^

Sryyoulose
04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Here's: Items, Builds, and basic combos:

Atribute points:
1Str
55int
Rest dex
In my opinion,
Level 25 pink toyman (Maybe 5m, (You can go with level 20Pink candle))
Level 25 SSC Int Helm (40k)
Level 25 SSC Dex Wing
Decision time: Level 15 Alchemist Robes, Or Level 25 SSC robes

Platinum Purchases:
I'd say go Dark Elf, Lynx Face, or Angry Face Dark can provide the extra couple hit% You may need. While lynx gives you a better chance to dodge attacks, Reason for angry face, well crit can be the difference between hitting a 30 and a 100+.

For a ring go Dex ring Level 20,
Either go 9Armor (Either +1 hit% or 1+ Crit) armor is most versatile ring.
Or 11 Damage ring which only helps if you nuke or tank.

Option 1: Kite.
This is my personal favorite because it relies on skill and can counter any build if your skilled enough.

6Bom (Alway A must)
1-4BOv (Only lasts half the amount of time(Not Crucial when kiting))
5Fire (Need for 12m)
3Heal (Gives you the ability to outheal the 1heal pures)
1 Mana shield (Just incase your kite goes bad)
1Ice (To freeze opponent get Hotflash and helps with kite)
5drain (Needed to be able to kill.)
1-3 Lightning( Can be used in your nuke)

Option 2: Tank
This is a more common build now a days being as it doesn't require as much skill while packing a big punch, if you have lag or can't get the hang of 12m kite use a tank build.

Build:
6Bom (Needed)
6-5Bov (Recomended)
5-6Light (Both hit very hard)
1ice (To freeze opponent)
1-5 Heal(Depends if early shield or not)
1 Magic shield (Needed with Tank build)
1-3fire(Can be a Big help, choose wisely(5Fire is NOT needed only 2fire(Higher the skill more damage but more push aswell)))
2-3drain (Helpful with nuke and to heal)
Combos:
Kite Combo:
Bom, Bov, Fire, Ice, stay beyond Damage point repeat 3 times (feel free to use drain on the first pass.) Ice, drain, light, Fire, Ice, Light, fire. Repeat until your opponent dies. Also use heal when frozen or hurt, also use magic shield when really low on health.

Tank combo:
Ice, drain, Light, Fire, Spam skills as they come. Use magic shield and heal when needed.

If you have anymore Questions pm me or post under.

Hope his helped =)