PDA

View Full Version : NEW Game Settings needed!!!

ninjahere
12-17-2020, 04:14 PM
With every event new auras are coming to AL. And every new good pet has also a aura with it. I see the day coming when all players in town will walk around with auras... i think theese auras should he something special and rare otherwhise they will destroy the game experience.

Maybe this is alrd suggested by someone else but what we really need are some new game settings with the options:

-disable game effects
-disable aura
-disable pet aura

And some more or some other disable effect options

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
12-17-2020, 05:10 PM
I agree for some, but why would you equip an aura just to make it invisible? I can see turning off others auras for a setting.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
12-17-2020, 05:38 PM
I support vanity auras for pets I want more models for my dragons.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Darkrai
12-17-2020, 08:27 PM
I agree for some, but why would you equip an aura just to make it invisible? I can see turning off others auras for a setting.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Try going to dense areas like paradise pier or expedition, huge amount of flashy pets and auras.. it has gotten quite out of control and its really bloated.

I remember an certain line a year or 2 back that they couldn't bring back visuals like the para gem cause it would stress out the server. Look now it clearly isnt a problem if loads kf money can be made from it:)

Stormydragon
12-18-2020, 02:30 AM
+1 Agree, for example the green aura of mirren is sometimes annoying.

GRIN
12-18-2020, 03:18 AM
-1 i disagree

Crocodile
12-18-2020, 03:35 AM
I used to be a camper at paradise pier, exp camp and traveler outpost..it was nice to sit there and talk to people. But with all kinds of new aura coming in, it kinda annoying to see shining aura and floating thing all around the screen. I hope sts can provide an option to disable auras just like how we can disable helm/ armor.

Susanne
12-18-2020, 07:08 AM
I agree. If people want to see auras they can but for those of us who don't, please give us an option if it's possible to do so.
It may be difficult to implement though. It's not just towns, running maps with all those different effects is off-putting.

Santoryu
12-18-2020, 09:00 AM
+1 Agree, i hope they add the Anti Fps drop.. [emoji3526]

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
02-06-2021, 08:17 AM
I think it would be good indeed, to have a option for removing set/equip effects. For example i am finally wearing the perfect vanity outfit, but i have to unequip endless set and speed set cuz their buff effects are annoying.

Susanne
02-06-2021, 08:40 AM
I agree. I wish I could turn speed set aura off. I want the speed but not bothered about auras in general.

Overbear
02-06-2021, 10:23 AM
+1 lets us turn off effects :]

Stephencobear
02-06-2021, 11:03 AM
Zhulong aura was bad enough to change, but every combined aura is ok? I don’t get it

Auras cover game mechanics like red zones that I want to see

Please add an option to disable auras

Redjellydonut
02-06-2021, 01:25 PM
+1 [emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greentree
02-07-2021, 12:56 PM
+111 i really would appreciate it. When you are wearing a full green set, and your endless buff ruins it all... :0

dualray
02-07-2021, 04:43 PM
I love auras, please keep them coming.

Stormydragon
02-08-2021, 03:14 AM
I love auras, please keep them coming.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYea me too, but there should be a way to disable them, this thread is not about stop making auras.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

PatD
02-08-2021, 08:26 AM
-1 i disagree, if you really don't want to see aura just stay in your house and set to private

Stormydragon
02-08-2021, 08:30 AM
-1 i disagree, if you really don't want to see aura just stay in your house and set to private

The problem are my own auras, they go with equip like speed set, endless/taint, so you are forced to wear the buffs when you fight.

Stephencobear
02-08-2021, 08:40 AM

Why would anyone be against the option to disable aura in settings? It’s not like it would affect you
How do I play the game in my house O.o’

umarrahim
02-08-2021, 08:43 AM
Why would anyone be against the option to disable aura in settings? It’s not like it would affect you
How do I play the game in my house O.o’People want to show off their Auras, if people disable their Auras, they won't be able to.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

PatD
02-08-2021, 08:50 AM
How do I play the game in my house O.o’

People want to show off their Auras, if people disable their Auras, they won't be able to.

Because if they do that it will obviously make those aura lot less appealing to buy them, exactly for the reason Umar is giving,
people buy them for the same reason they buy vanity and this is why i don't think it would be a good idea, an option to
disable it from your own character would be the best compromise imo

Stephencobear
02-08-2021, 09:31 AM
I’m not asking that I can disable your aura lmao
Asking that I have an option to disable it on my screen only, you can still flash like a Vegas billboard all you want

PatD
02-08-2021, 09:45 AM
I’m not asking that I can disable your aura lmao
Asking that I have an option to disable it on my screen only, you can still flash like a Vegas billboard all you want

Hahahaha! i understand bro but like i said, if the Las Vegas flasher know that u are able to not see their aura, they will be less motivate to buy a 1750 plat aura (maybe?), i am just pointing this out from a marketing point of view and i think it is the major reason why they didn't add this option already.

ps: don't be mad at me! :D I am just playing the devil's advocate here :devilish:

Stephencobear
02-08-2021, 09:50 AM
All good my friend
I’ll put it another way, I have the ability to mute, does that make you not want to play?
Should I not have the ability to mute (a visual)

umarrahim
02-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Hahahaha! i understand bro but like i said, if the Las Vegas flasher know that u are able to not see their aura, they will be less motivate to buy a 1750 plat aura (maybe?), i am just pointing this out from a marketing point of view and i think it is the major reason why they didn't add this option already.

ps: don't be mad at me! :D I am just playing the devil's advocate here :devilish:IRL, showoff-ers are viewed as assholes.

This is a game, where everything should atleast be fair on paper for everyone.

Many people buy vanities and aura to please their own self. I personally, not even once, have ever thought that someone else is looking at me when I am gaming. I only look at myself, and my objective, I feel that's how most players are!

The game should be allowed to be played in most devices. That way, more players can enjoy it!

I, personally, wouldnt care if anyone else can see my vanities and aura as long as I can find my charachter aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

I mean even IRL, the richest people don't go around showing off their wealth. They only buy things for themselves.

rokksteady
02-08-2021, 10:04 AM
IRL, showoff-ers are viewed as assholes.

This is a game, where everything should atleast be fair on paper for everyone.

Many people buy vanities and aura to please their own self. I personally, not even once, have ever thought that someone else is looking at me when I am gaming. I only look at myself, and my objective, I feel that's how most players are!

The game should be allowed to be played in most devices. That way, more players can enjoy it!

I, personally, wouldnt care if anyone else can see my vanities and aura as long as I can find my charachter aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

I mean even IRL, the richest people don't go around showing off their wealth. They only buy things for themselves.

Let’s be real. It’s be nice if people played the way you played, and lived the way you think, but people buy these vanities to show off. They are called “vanities” and people buy em for the most part to show. These auras are getting to be a little much however...
-They should allow us to maybe decrease opacity to 50% or 25%, so that people buying these auras are still able to show them
-equipment auras should be able to be turned off by their owner...like the mirren ...kind of sick of the green skulls...

dualray
02-08-2021, 10:06 AM
And we wonder why kershal price drop recently. This is why. Hahaha

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-08-2021, 10:11 AM
Let’s be real. It’s be nice if people played the way you played, and lived the way you think, but people buy these vanities to show off. They are called “vanities” and people buy em for the most part to show. These auras are getting to be a little much however...
-They should allow us to maybe decrease opacity to 50% or 25%, so that people buying these auras are still able to show them
-equipment auras should be able to be turned off by their owner...like the mirren ...kind of sick of the green skulls...What if Auras were allowed in dungeons but can be disabled in town? [emoji848]

looiaqop
02-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Disabling auras is probably one of the dumbest ideas ever, the mute example is just a terrible example. Next thing people are gonna say "disable vanities option" . doesnt matter though sts isnt gonna change anything about auras because thats their best moneymaker

Analytical
02-08-2021, 11:12 AM
What if Auras were allowed in dungeons but can be disabled in town? [emoji848]

Did u mean the other way round lol, which I would have agreed with

umarrahim
02-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Did u mean the other way round lol, which I would have agreed withIdk, I feel there is less lagg in dungeons than in town. I could be wrong here.

Since I have a pretty decent device, I don't lag anywhere, but I assume people would be more lagging in towns, idk.

Stormydragon
02-08-2021, 12:06 PM
You guys talk mostly about auras as wisps, but dont forget that equip things give auras too. That means, if this is your main equip, you have no choice, because you have to decide between looking better without a bad effect, or getting the good stats while running. Also people who have spend alot of gold into a perfect vanity set(for example full blue vanity+auras set, but endless set buff), get the whole thing ruined.

And yes, wisps are moneymakers for devs. But what change would an option to disable them make???
I dont understand why people are against it, the ones who wanna show their buffs dont get affected.
And if turn my buff off, i want to disable the buff not just for me, others also should see me without annoying effects on my body...

Ilove_Poopoo
02-08-2021, 01:01 PM
Because if they do that it will obviously make those aura lot less appealing to buy them, exactly for the reason Umar is giving,
people buy them for the same reason they buy vanity and this is why i don't think it would be a good idea, an option to
disable it from your own character would be the best compromise imoMe and many others disable titles, badges, seasonal rankings for the sake of performance or convenience. But that did not stop anyone from running the leaderboards, events, etc.

If the developers are at risk of significant financial issues because of it, then they wouldn't have had added these already existing options above. Thus, this is a non-issue.

These shiny things, supposedly should not affect gameplay. But with how much we can stack at this point in time, it becomes a nuisance to everyone. Not everyone has the best devices, nor do they have X-ray vision to see through the cluttered mess lol.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
02-08-2021, 03:11 PM
It may be a bit disingenuous to say an option for disabling auras will financially hurt sts because many(most?) are from events we ran for free.
Besides the excellent points made in the above post

PatD
02-08-2021, 03:36 PM
It may be a bit disingenuous to say an option for disabling auras will financially hurt sts because many(most?) are from events we ran for free.
Besides the excellent points made in the above post

It is strictly from a marketing point of view, the fact many roam the game with aura mean many people see them, this is what we call publicity, the more people see them, the more some would developed a need or a will to get them, if half of people turn option off then indirectly yes it could financially hurt STS on the long term.

And also, i am playing with a cheap samsung tablet and even with an old ipod sometimes, i have never feel any lag cause by those aura, so the question is what is the real reason people want to turn them off? yes i am sure some want for technical reason but i am sure also there is many who want this option for the wrong reason :)

This is just my point of view,

Thank you

Deathlyreaper
02-08-2021, 04:03 PM
It is strictly from a marketing point of view, the fact many roam the game with aura mean many people see them, this is what we call publicity, the more people see them, the more some would developed a need or a will to get them, if half of people turn option off then indirectly yes it could financially hurt STS on the long term.

And also, i am playing with a cheap samsung tablet and even with an old ipod sometimes, i have never feel any lag cause by those aura, so the question is what is the real reason people want to turn them off? yes i am sure some want for technical reason but i am sure also there is many who want this option for the wrong reason :)

Thank you

The people that would turn those things off are the people that are already annoyed by auras not the people sitting on the fence whether they would like one or not. If one is interested in auras they won’t turn those things off. The only way sales of aura would be affected is if people strictly buy them to flex, but at this point with so many auras going on it’s hardly a flex. A great majority buy auras because they like how it looks on their character, not because they are flexing something that 100+ other people have. Really having this option will have minimal effect on sales. And as someone pointed out, title can already be turned off but that doesn’t stop people from running.

Stephencobear
02-08-2021, 04:39 PM

Thank you

Literally the opposite of what you say is true in my case. Seeing auras does not make me want one, I do not want one because they are not special if they’re everywhere.

Again many are not bought, so that argument isnt good.

As to your second point, I can’t play on some devices now, glad you don’t have my experience!

Stormydragon
02-09-2021, 12:49 AM

Thank youHmm for me the reason to turn off? I just want to put some effects auras away that are bad along with the other things/auras. People like me dont want to look like a rainbow with all these auras. I more prefer a good set combo of vanities&auras, for example just black,green,red... And there it happens, that one of your effects or auras is against your combo.

PatD
02-09-2021, 08:33 AM
The people that would turn those things off are the people that are already annoyed by auras not the people sitting on the fence whether they would like one or not. If one is interested in auras they won’t turn those things off. The only way sales of aura would be affected is if people strictly buy them to flex, but at this point with so many auras going on it’s hardly a flex. A great majority buy auras because they like how it looks on their character, not because they are flexing something that 100+ other people have. Really having this option will have minimal effect on sales. And as someone pointed out, title can already be turned off but that doesn’t stop people from running.

You are right from your point of view but the reality is yes, many buy them to flex

Literally the opposite of what you say is true in my case. Seeing auras does not make me want one, I do not want one because they are not special if they’re everywhere.

Again many are not bought, so that argument isnt good.

As to your second point, I can’t play on some devices now, glad you don’t have my experience!

yes in your case, but i have the feeling that many want this option only by pure jealousy (maybe i'm wrong!),
and the fact you can't play on some device is not only cause by aura imo, but by the fact that the game need evolve
to follow some android/apple/chrome standard (maybe i'm wrong again, i am just making supposition :) )

Hmm for me the reason to turn off? I just want to put some effects auras away that are bad along with the other things/auras. People like me dont want to look like a rainbow with all these auras. I more prefer a good set combo of vanities&auras, for example just black,green,red... And there it happens, that one of your effects or auras is against your combo.

+1 I totally agree with this one, being able to control our own aura would be awesome!

Susanne
02-09-2021, 10:23 AM
I have always disliked auras. I removed my Paracelsus stone because I couldn't stand it.
Maybe they should be for towns only because in maps it's really irritating seeing auras, weapons that sound like fireworks, musical papers flying everywhere, birds, pumpkins, hail..the list goes on.
I don't like my speed set aura, I hate auras and not because I'm jealous.
Why should players who dislike them have these things inflicted upon them?
We're supposed to be playing a game not going to a carnival.
Keep them for house, guildhall and towns.

Stormydragon
02-09-2021, 10:35 AM
I have always disliked auras. I removed my Paracelsus stone because I couldn't stand it.
Maybe they should be for towns only because in maps it's really irritating seeing auras, weapons that sound like fireworks, musical papers flying everywhere, birds, pumpkins, hail..the list goes on.
I don't like my speed set aura, I hate auras and not because I'm jealous.
Why should players who dislike them have these things inflicted upon them?
We're supposed to be playing a game not going to a carnival.
Keep them for house, guildhall and towns.A option to disable auras is good, but i disagree with removing them from maps, because much people have more motivation to play or grind maps with a nice look. Each player should have the own control about his effects.

Greentree
02-11-2021, 04:48 AM
A option to disable auras is good, but i disagree with removing them from maps, because much people have more motivation to play or grind maps with a nice look. Each player should have the own control about his effects.

+1 /11chaaarr