PDA

View Full Version : Cinco killing the game more!

danishahmed
12-18-2020, 05:36 AM
There I said it.

Sent from my RMX1931 using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
12-18-2020, 05:37 AM
I can smell the "Thread closed" coming.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

reyals
12-18-2020, 05:41 AM
Yea lol, useless dev only know how to ruin all events and whole pve (already done with pvp)

dynastygaming
12-18-2020, 06:30 AM
what are yall talking about its the greatest year in AL for sure you are all who asking for 100k per run in booty event and dont understand the balancing of economy.

To add:

1. Honor pvp - gives all players chance to compete in pvp no need gears! imagine that?
2. Racing events, house events etc.- Very fun gives all even new players tons of gold! and its innovative first time in al!
3. Continuous events back to back - egg zavier then goblin, they never rest to give you these to keep yall busy!

And theres hella lot more! yall know is just whine whine whine but dont appreciate. Feel free to add in here what are the awesome contents this year!

Neverr
12-18-2020, 06:47 AM
Cinco isn't kill the game, it's ungrateful toxic players like you who are.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

danishahmed
12-18-2020, 06:53 AM
Cinco isn't kill the game, it's ungrateful toxic players like you who are.

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkHide in your snowman vanity kiddo

Susanne
12-18-2020, 06:56 AM
Cinco is killing the game more? How did you come to that conclusion?

Neverr
12-18-2020, 06:57 AM
Hide in your snowman vanity kiddo

Sent from my RMX1931 using TapatalkStruck a nerve did I? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2960] Can't expect any better from a price manipulator [emoji2369][emoji2357].

shorus
12-18-2020, 07:08 AM
cinco killed the lb...how to run lb if every player have 2727272617 essence in craft inventory?farming 3/4hours lol
hope they fix it

Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

danishahmed
12-18-2020, 07:15 AM
Struck a nerve did I? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2960] Can't expect any better from a price manipulator [emoji2369][emoji2357].

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkDas what poor ppl say +.+

Guess u not old enough in game to realise there are some group of ppl who plan/work all the increase/hoard manipulate prices.

Gold never bothered me anyway :(

I'm toxic because I said he killing game dayum thanks but anyway. I shall wear it with honor

danishahmed
12-18-2020, 07:17 AM
Cinco is killing the game more? How did you come to that conclusion?Idk just like how I can breathe xD

I just wanted to socialize with y'all [emoji88]

Overbear
12-18-2020, 07:29 AM
Oh no, Cinco made it so more people actually have a chance of running event leaderboards :O how dare he do such a thing .-.

shorus
12-18-2020, 07:30 AM
Oh no, Cinco made it so more people actually have a chance of running event leaderboards :O how dare he do such a thing .-.more ppl = plat users
ye :0 how dare

Neverr
12-18-2020, 07:48 AM
Das what poor ppl say +.+

Guess u not old enough in game to realise there are some group of ppl who plan/work all the increase/hoard manipulate prices.

I'm toxic because I said he killing game dayum thanks but anyway. I shall wear it with honor

Sent from my RMX1931 using TapatalkIdc about u nor how much gold you have benthekneecap however I said your toxic based on what I have seen in game :*

Arachnophobik
12-18-2020, 07:59 AM

We love you too Elsa

Scll
12-18-2020, 08:12 AM
Yea lol, useless dev only know how to ruin all events and whole pve (already done with pvp)

Sorry but honor pvp is the greatest thing that happened, I'm sorry that u cant hide behind ur gears anymore tho.

dynastygaming
12-18-2020, 09:04 AM
Sorry but honor pvp is the greatest thing that happened, I'm sorry that u cant hide behind ur gears anymore tho.

Exactly honor pvp and rank pvp is the greatest addition this year! I can compete with all classes and with the best

swoutttt
12-18-2020, 09:23 AM
All the events etc are fun and keeps players satisfied for a short period of time. The actual problem here are the plans for the long term.
Expansions.. The game isnt growing anymore. Every year it gets less and less. While all other stuff gets more expensive. Game gets more plat based wich is weird imo. And the worst thing everyone is buying it. I mention this cuz the platbuyers keeps the new content away. While it should be the other way around. Why would they make new content if this rechewing of events makes easy money, or adding a few pixels for 1700 plat wich sells out everytime they get introduced. I cant remember when we had a decent expansion. It's been to long ago. These temporary events covers up the fact that there wont be a great expansion in the future. Maybe we get some morgara like expansion again. Wich isnt even near the expansions we used to get. They can release new arcane gears wich are kinda useless since there is no content to farm with them besides small events. All the op gears, pets and auras have no function anymore. They just here to fill up the game existing game. And now that they creating Pocket legends 2 I feel they take a step away from this game even more. Last time I saw they removed a topic regarding it, like it's bad news for the community or something knowing all time and resources will go to that game. I just wanna make clear that everyone should be carefull with spending money in a game that will be used for another game. Cause if the player base moves to the new game, wich will prolly happen, all the expensive plat items wont keep any value. Also I wanna point out the exclusive auras. 1700 plat for a few pixels.. but these auras will be added every event from now on, wich will make them common. Look at infinity aura for example u can buy one now for 30m ingame currency wich is silly for a 1700plat investment. Or the arc precious, people pay a lot plats to loot one since the odds were really low, and now they bring them to store. Values dont get protected instead they get milked like a cow. Please show me I'm wrong and you guys have been working on a great expansion to keep the future of this game alive, but I'm not feeling it. I feel the urge lately to tell this story cause my patience isnt endless, and I feel like many is promised but none is realised. I think we deserve some transparency regarding the future of this game.

dynastygaming
12-18-2020, 09:44 AM
All the events etc are fun and keeps players satisfied for a short period of time. The actual problem here are the plans for the long term.
Expansions.. The game isnt growing anymore. Every year it gets less and less. While all other stuff gets more expensive. Game gets more plat based wich is weird imo. And the worst thing everyone is buying it. I mention this cuz the platbuyers keeps the new content away. While it should be the other way around. Why would they make new content if this rechewing of events makes easy money, or adding a few pixels for 1700 plat wich sells out everytime they get introduced. I cant remember when we had a decent expansion. It's been to long ago. These temporary events covers up the fact that there wont be a great expansion in the future. Maybe we get some morgara like expansion again. Wich isnt even near the expansions we used to get. They can release new arcane gears wich are kinda useless since there is no content to farm with them besides small events. All the op gears, pets and auras have no function anymore. They just here to fill up the game existing game. And now that they creating Pocket legends 2 I feel they take a step away from this game even more. Last time I saw they removed a topic regarding it, like it's bad news for the community or something knowing all time and resources will go to that game. I just wanna make clear that everyone should be carefull with spending money in a game that will be used for another game. Cause if the player base moves to the new game, wich will prolly happen, all the expensive plat items wont keep any value. Also I wanna point out the exclusive auras. 1700 plat for a few pixels.. but these auras will be added every event from now on, wich will make them common. Look at infinity aura for example u can buy one now for 30m ingame currency wich is silly for a 1700plat investment. Or the arc precious, people pay a lot plats to loot one since the odds were really low, and now they bring them to store. Values dont get protected instead they get milked like a cow. Please show me I'm wrong and you guys have been working on a great expansion to keep the future of this game alive, but I'm not feeling it. I feel the urge lately to tell this story cause my patience isnt endless, and I feel like many is promised but none is realised. I think we deserve some transparency regarding the future of this game.

pocket legends 2? whats your source

Susanne
12-18-2020, 10:37 AM
I too hope for a better expansion than the last one. Let's hope that it happens. 🙂

CursedGuyAL
12-18-2020, 11:25 AM
Devs bring things to the game that are highly requested sometimes, since i came back i seen a big difference in prices and seen people saying things about gold being easier to obtain cause of gold loot. Devs don't just up the amount of gold you get, that's a community thing. You ask for things enough then there's a high chance that it'll be put into the game. Blaming a Dev for a problem you could've been part of is very selfish. To me the devs do a great job. 8 years and the game is still running, that's great. People are still buying plat, still farming gold with high gold loot. You should ask yourself if you're the problem before posting a thread blaming a Dev.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

yuyie
12-18-2020, 11:28 AM
cinco killed the lb...how to run lb if every player have 2727272617 essence in craft inventory?farming 3/4hours lol
hope they fix it

Pls used plat bro.. more faster lah.. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] that why cinco giving plat sales!!! Be gratedful ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
12-18-2020, 11:33 AM
I think higher energy drop rate isn't that bad, it helps players to get lb without buying energy for plat or gold. The only bad thing is for me the vanity away from plat :(

mhysaa
12-18-2020, 12:14 PM
hope they fix it

So reduce the drop to only rich people, that buy kits, be able to get lb, no f2p? Haha were is fair play?
If you running lb I assume you have time, so does everyone else that is running, if you don’t have time to farm then buy it, or don’t run lb. [emoji2370]
Reduce energy drop because people are scared of competition makes no sense to me.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Cinco
12-18-2020, 12:16 PM
Getting screamed at on the forums for making competition more intense makes me LOL... so thank you for that, OP!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! And I do hope you all (even the OP) have a very Happy New Year!

agcbm98
12-18-2020, 12:17 PM
Hell yea he’s killing the game boi, you see all these events? Him and his team doing great things. Vanity’s could use some work but other than that sts team for al killin it.

S> gnarled set 1b rush

Roblox
12-18-2020, 03:56 PM
Hell yea he’s killing the game boi, you see all these events? Him and his team doing great things. Vanity’s could use some work but other than that sts team for al killin it.

S> gnarled set 1b rush

Lol don’t they need the crowd for the next game it is pretty funny how they do things. That’s even if people will like the next game that’s the concern[emoji23]

snakeeyes
12-18-2020, 03:58 PM
Not Cinco kill the game more. The player kill the game because toxicity, not obeying the tos and complaining what dev did to improve the game, suggesting to unbalance the items and class.