PDA

View Full Version : 2020-12-18 Content Update (280486)

Futumsh
12-18-2020, 12:36 PM
+ A frosty gate has been added to the entrance to the Winter boss encounters in Mt. Spyr.
+ Defeat all enemies along the Mt. Spyr pass to open the Winter boss gate.
+ You can no longer attempt to enter the Brooding Grounds with a full inventory.

yannahdev
12-18-2020, 12:38 PM
Una

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

ndyfixer
12-18-2020, 12:40 PM
Ty!

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Hadec
12-18-2020, 12:40 PM
,woop

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-18-2020, 01:06 PM
Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! And a very Happy New Year to all!!

octavos
12-18-2020, 01:07 PM

Merry Christmas! And a very Happy New Year devs, and many more happy years for STS :*)

Oakmaiden
12-18-2020, 01:57 PM
Me thinks someone clocked out early! Happy Holidays! Huzzah! Cheers!

arloroutlaw
12-18-2020, 03:06 PM
Merry Christmas STS!

Loloo
12-18-2020, 04:11 PM
Brood Dragon loot is bugged i dont get the loot in my inventory pls fixxxx

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Loloo
12-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Nvm found it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

flashio
12-18-2020, 04:51 PM
@cinco what was the reason behind making brooding grounds need a weak flamestone per run instead of buying a badge that allows the player to do runs?
Also was fun to hunt for brood egg and getting an exclusive title when finding it.
Is sad that these changes took place, liked it better the old way, and talking with friends they think the same.
The good part of farming brood is that no item was required per run (just a badge and you're set for the whole event) now besides farming for energies we need to farm flamestones and "waste" craft slots for these stones while we could be crafting more energies

Polosam
12-18-2020, 04:53 PM
@cinco what was the reason behind making brooding grounds need a weak flamestone per run instead of buying a badge that allows the player to do runs?
Also was fun to hunt for brood egg and getting an exclusive title when finding it.
Is sad that these changes took place, liked it better the old way, and talking with friends they think the same.
The good part of farming brood is that no item was required per run (just a badge and you're set for the whole event) now besides farming for energies we need to farm flamestones and "waste" craft slots for these stones while we could be crafting more energies+1

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ratatouille
12-18-2020, 05:32 PM
make a plat offer Cinco thanks advance merry Christmas <3

Advocacies
12-18-2020, 06:18 PM
@cinco what can we do with 35 crate token i have plenty of character slots auction slots max out inventory and stash like whats the purpose for this 35 crate token please change it to crate key for chances opening

Neverr
12-18-2020, 06:33 PM
Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! And a very Happy New Year to all!!Same to you and ur family cinco and to the entire spacetime studios [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

takotako
12-18-2020, 11:45 PM
There's a big or glitch with the krampus wings. idk if it's actually a bug or glitch or its intentional but when you try to look at the wings in some angels. the other wing is see-through the other.. like it doesn't cover up the other wing while its moving and it trips me sometimes

mhysaa
12-19-2020, 09:36 AM
The good part of farming brood is that no item was required per run (just a badge and you're set for the whole event) now besides farming for energies we need to farm flamestones and "waste" craft slots for these stones while we could be crafting more energies

I thought the same. Was very disappointing when someone told me how its working now. It made me lose all the interest of running it. Does not even justify by the drops, because before had events we dropped arcane artifacts and yet was using that badge for 200 tokens. Now does not have anything that worthy and requires a item per run... sigh
Guess I will just get platinum to get the statue and back, and done with event.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Stormydragon
12-19-2020, 11:13 AM

Thanks Cinco, i wish the same for you and all Devs, Merry Christmas! You made a wonderful gaming universe!

MaxxVN
12-20-2020, 01:22 AM
tksssssssssssss