PDA

View Full Version : Stop Recyclin Trash?

TEOKILLO
04-08-2012, 04:02 PM
All the trash, common, uncommon, and rares, have been pretty much the same designs as ao3 since nuris.

Is it possible to give them a different look now?

Fao
04-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Im glad you brought this up, because I totally agree!! I hate how nuris and Fang have the same uncommon and rare as Ao3!! It's pretty dumb!!

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah each campaign should have their specific theme added to it. U know, nuri have crazy woman nuri face on weps, and fang have fangs on wep

Nick41324
04-08-2012, 04:27 PM
with the next cap so close, i doubt they will for this cap.

I would like to see them on the L76 cap, tho.

Ambrogino
04-08-2012, 06:41 PM
If the devs planned on changing it they would have. They havnt even agreed that items shouldnt be recycled. I would like to see change but i dont see it happening.

OvigorothO
04-09-2012, 06:03 AM
do you realize how much recycled content is in the rest of the game? when you put it that way, then doesn't that mean that if they havime 2 types of black identical armor in forest haven and balefort castle they would have to change it? what about the sewer gear? not even the sanguine armor is completely new content. it's just a re-colored version of sewers,and sewer weapons are just recycled lost expidition weapons. Overall, this would result in a completely different game. STS doesn't recycle content because they are too lazy to make original content or because they hate you, they do it because they are almost at the data limit. Luckily for us the appstore and Google play will soon each expand their data limits. I'm sure STS will move in to reduce the amount of recycled content in upcoming updates, but the previously recycled content I'm thinking is going to stay recycled

wvhills
04-09-2012, 09:56 AM
who really cares what trash equips look like?

drewcapu
04-09-2012, 10:25 AM
I think all trash gear should literally look like trash.

Swampy
04-09-2012, 10:31 AM
who really cares what trash equips look like?
Good point. It's not like you wear it.